"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went skinny dipping in a National Park once.

HYE tried coconut oil for lube?

Um, no. Since the title states you had to have done what your asking, how was...aw skip it. :D

HYE met a lover at night in a national park?

HYE had sex with a lover knowing you quite possibly were the second one?

I don't recall ever even wondering about such a thing. Back in the day, considering all the sexual permutations in my crowd, there was a decent chance that it might have happened. If it did, I was unaware. If it did, I'd like to read all about it!

Have you ever had sex in a library?

I don't recall ever even wondering about such a thing. Back in the day, considering all the sexual permutations in my crowd, there was a decent chance that it might have happened. If it did, I was unaware. If it did, I'd like to read all about it!

Have you ever had sex in a library?

yup. :devil: not in a long time though.

HYE been told that your sex noises were too loud?

On my bucket list. ;)
:kiss:

HYE fucked someone right before you left them forever. (Sad story.)

I can imagine it to be... for me it was a kiss and that was very hard too.

HYE broken up with someone you still loved?

I can imagine it to be... for me it was a kiss and that was very hard too.

HYE broken up with someone you still loved?

No

HYE just slept in the same bed with persons of the opposite sex, nothing happened?

No

HYE just slept in the same bed with persons of the opposite sex, nothing happened?

Yes, camps at work... well those are not beds... No.

HYE been asked out by a someone in costume? (A Mozart handing out concert tickets on the streets of Vienna in my case :D )

Yes, camps at work... well those are not beds... No.

HYE been asked out by a someone in costume? (A Mozart handing out concert tickets on the streets of Vienna in my case :D )

No.

HYE seen the northern lights? (Very beautiful ... once while driving on the Ohio turnpike ... rare for them to be visible so far south).

No.

HYE seen the northern lights? (Very beautiful ... once while driving on the Ohio turnpike ... rare for them to be visible so far south).

Yes! I love seeing them. The northern and the southern.

HYE slept past your city on a long distance train? (I woke up in Czech with no currency)

HYE slept past your city on a long distance train? (I woke up in Czech with no currency)

No

HYE had sex on an outdoor basketball court?

Slept to the last stop on the bnsf line in Chicago....150 dollar cab ride home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back