"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

HYE had an internationally renowned team watch you as you played a video game in an airport lounge? In my case, it was the Russian hockey team while I was playing Pac Man.

No

HYE seen a piece of the Twin Towers in person?

HYE seen a piece of the Twin Towers in person?

I saw them both standing tall in 1983, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant. :D

HYE been up the tallest building in any particular city? (Skyscraper, not your local town's four story apartment building. FYI, Sears tower for me, 1981.)

I skipped the last question because it wasn't a HYE question.

Have you ever unexpectedly aroused by being subject to mechanical vibrations?
Yes, a rototiller, just this spring. I had to go inside to take care of business.

HYE been desperate to find an object with which you could masturbate, male or female? (What was the object, if your answer is yes?)

HYE been desperate to find an object with which you could masturbate, male or female? (What was the object, if your answer is yes?)

Yes, one time I was desperate to find a vibrator that I had been sure was in a drawer. After a minute or two of panic, I found it under my bed.

Have you ever given a sex partner a false name?

Yes, one time I was desperate to find a vibrator that I had been sure was in a drawer. After a minute or two of panic, I found it under my bed.

Have you ever given a sex partner a false name?

No, I have a hard enough time remembering my own name when I get around new women I want to fuck. :)

HYE forgotten your date's name when you go to introduce him/her to a relative? (I was nervous because I'd always wanted to fuck the cousin to whom I was introducing my date.)

no

HYE flown across the country to meet someone you met online?

no

HYE been in an open relationship that was clear about that from the beginning?

HYE been flashed by a friend?

Yes. One time was a female friend who pulled up her top to show me her breasts. This was done to torment some poor guy we were with. I could see, but he couldn't.

Have you ever teased someone into arousal with no intention of going any further?

Have you ever teased someone into arousal with no intention of going any further?

Yes. I like to do that to my wife before we go out.

Have you ever taunted someone knowing you would never sleep with them?

Yes. I like to do that to my wife before we go out.

Have you ever taunted someone knowing you would never sleep with them?

I called it flirting, the next day she called it taunting. So I guess yes.

Have you ever gone to a party, only because you knew they would be there?

I called it flirting, the next day she called it taunting. So I guess yes.

Have you ever gone to a party, only because you knew they would be there?
Yes, but seeing them being such a douche canoe was quite the bucket of cold water ;)

HYE inadvertently called a co-worker by a term of endearment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back