Have You Ever, or Do You Want to See the Person Above You Naked?

tolyk

Checked out
Starting my thread over since the current one is nearly at 5k anyway... and this way it's back under my name :p

I have seen me naked. Many, many, many times.

Starting my thread over since the current one is nearly at 5k anyway... and this way it's back under my name :p

I have seen me naked. Many, many, many times.

Yes, I've seen his dangly bits... hasn't everyone?!

And no to Jason.

Yes, I've seen his dangly bits... hasn't everyone?!

And no to Jason.

You would be surprised... not everyone was around for my thread and a surprising amount of people don't look at profiles (I know this, because when I originally started this thread, I wrote that I'm always naked in my profile in the very first post)

Yes, and more please.

You would be surprised... not everyone was around for my thread and a surprising amount of people don't look at profiles (I know this, because when I originally started this thread, I wrote that I'm always naked in my profile in the very first post)

Yes, and more please.

I have not and I do not, but he’s a good dude and in the spirit of Lit I fully support and encourage him in starting an AmPics thread in which to share his naked pics. Start a revolution, tolyk! LET’S DO THIS THING!

I have not and I do not, but he’s a good dude and in the spirit of Lit I fully support and encourage him in starting an AmPics thread in which to share his naked pics. Start a revolution, tolyk! LET’S DO THIS THING!

I already did that... it ran for a couple years, not really enough interest, no requests.. I ran out of poses, it got boring. I have been contemplating doing some self-study portraiture with my studio setup, but not sure yet.

No, I've not. I can't say I've never been curious as to what he's got though :p

I already did that... it ran for a couple years, not really enough interest, no requests.. I ran out of poses, it got boring. I have been contemplating doing some self-study portraiture with my studio setup, but not sure yet.

No, I've not. I can't say I've never been curious as to what he's got though :p

pretty much have seen it all. :)

Back