Hashtag Homelight ((LitShark & princesssexci))

Fuuuuck, why did this feel so good? She was cheating on Hughie but the sex she was getting was earth shattering. Her back arched as Homelander grabbed her breasts through the thin material and played with her nipples.

While he was doing that, Annie could feel more of his cock sliding inside of her.

“Ohhh my god…”

She shivered feeling his lips along the outer part of her ear.

“Yess,” he sighed against her ear and neck, “midwestern pussy can stretch a mile before it’ll tear an inch.”

More, fuck she needed more. As if he could read her mind Homelander pulled back and slammed into her again.

“Which one is this? Who’s getting—” here he delivered about three rapid strokes, “beat up? Who’s getting—killed? Who’s—getting—mur—dered?”

“W-what?”

Was he still…watching…

Annie almost had to laugh because the murder mystery now just seemed like background noise.

At least it was background noise to her.

“Uhhhhhhh…..” Her answer started out more of a moan than an answer,”Wife’s Boyfriend—-think he killed her husb…husba…ohhh shit…” she moaned. Homelander was fucking her faster and she fucking loved it!

“Fuck—yes! Take—it!”

The loud smack of his hand on her ass made her squeal from pleasure. She was so incredibly wet that she could hear when he slid in and out of her, the squelching sound it made.

Her head jerked back when he pulled her pony tail causing her back to arch. Her body trembled with pleasure.

“Fuckfuckfuck, John pleaaasse….”

“Is it open?” Homelander blurted out as he managed to finally get balls deep for a moment before drawing back and slamming back in, “the investigation? Is it still—open? Wide—fucking—open!”

“I…I …” Was he seriously getting off on this case? “I dont fucking know! I think so? They…shiiiiit your cocks so biiig…” Focus, what was she getting ready to say,” T-They couldn’t fu-fully pr-prove he did it.”

She felt like that wine bottle had been stuffed inside her pussy instead of his cock but damn it felt good.

He didn’t even realize that he was doing it, but within moments of deep stroking Starlight’s—er, Annie’s tight, wet pussy, Homelander’s eyes moved across the bedroom to a mirror where he could watch himself fucking her. He flexed his muscles, raising one arm to show off his bicep to his reflection. Holding her by the hair, arched deeply and throwing it back on him—Homelander wished that he could have his portrait painted like this.

Homelander smacked her ass again, winking at his reflection.

“Yes! Yes you love it, whore!” Homelander was grunting, turning briefly away from his reflection to release her hair and grip her hips in both hands.

As he tugged her hips into yet another deep stroke, he lifted with his hips, like the motion a pitchfork uses to move hay. As he lifted with his hips, Homelander lifted off the bed, hovering upward and lifting St—Annie up from the sheets, carrying her up to the ceiling.

“I’m going to fuck you to the moon!” Homelander groaned, doubling her body over itself as her shoulders came to lay flat on the ceiling.

He stacked her body on itself, like he was doing the piledriver position on the ceiling instead of the floor. When he resumed his thrusting, the first few strokes cracked the drywall—as the ceiling was not built to endure such pounding.

“Ah—ah—ahh—fuck!”

Annie was by this point just lost in the feel of Homelander—John…Homelander??? Though she was thrown off when he started showing off his bicep…to himself in the mirror. It was enough to remind her who she was fucking.
It didn’t stop the moan from escaping her lips.

“Yes! Yes you love it, whore.”

“Bite me!” It was meant to be an insult but she wasn’t sure if it was an actual insult or even sounded that way. Homelander was not gentle like Hughie was. Not one bit and she probably wouldn’t admit it outloud but she did fucking love it.

Annie felt her body get pushed into a totally different position than what she was used to and felt his cock drive deeper inside her. Her eyes widened, squealing when he pulled her head back still posing in that damned mirror before

Were they seriously fucking on the ceiling?
“Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk!” She whimpered. He was going to break her apartment to pieces if they weren’t careful.

“Ho…Home…lan…”No, nooo today he was John. Just John “J-John!” Her nails dug deep into his skin. “Y-youre gonna b-break my ce-ceil—-“ She couldnt even finish that sentence. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Shocks of pleasure shot through her body. Annie wasn’t sure how she was going to lice this down when they were done. She could easily blame it on the alcohol.

Her body didnt let her overthink this though as she rolled her hips in movement with his thrusts. Their bodies filling the room with slapping noises while the tv added the background sounds of reported deaths by some serial killer.

“Bite me!” Annie cried out between whimpers, and Homelander obliged her.

He didn’t bite her hard enough to break the skin—which was sometimes a delicate balance with non-supes, but with Annie, he could really sink his teeth into her. He did an elegant backflip, with his cock still hilted in her, landing back on the bed with his arms around her, squeezing her breasts and biting her neck. He thrust into her again from doggie position while he tugged back on her neck like a pitbull.

He released her neck just before it became too aggressive, and traced his teeth marks with his tongue. It was going to leave a bruise. Oh well.

Homelander leaned back, grasping her blonde ponytail again as he leaned into what would be his finishing strokes. It was a revelation. Homelander hadn’t been able to climax from penetrative sex in almost a decade.

“I’m going to cum in you, slut!” Homelander boasted, “take it all you fucking super whore!”

If Annie hadn’t been a supe, the force of Homelander’s ejaculation would have probably launched her across the room. He came with the force of an uppercut to her insides. He groaned loudly as his balls flexed, pumping his hot semen into her in glut after glut.

He glanced back to the mirror one more time, laying his hands on the small of Annie’s back and flexing his chest. Perfect.

Annie should’ve known better than to tell Homelander to bite her. Because of course thats exactly what he would be doing. She shouldn’t have expected less.

The bite itself hadn’t been hard and only turned her on even more. As Homelander pulled her pony making her neck lean back she moaned even louder.

Her pussy clamped around his dick. “Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck. Don’t stop, don’t stop pleasse….”

Such traitorous thoughts like why couldn’t Hughie fuck her like this? This rough, this…animalistic.

Because he wasn’t a supe and at his core Hughie loved her and would do anything to make sure he didn’t hurt her like have subpar sex.

Homelander hated her, she was quite literally just a piece of ass right now and when he left, Starlight —Annie knew she would have a massive case of guilt wash over her.

BUT Hughie said do whatever it takes and for the moment Homelander had been distracted from trying to find Hughie.

“I’m going to cum in you, slut!” Homelander boasted, “take it all you fucking super whore!”

“Yes, fuuuckin cum inside me you —“ she wasn’t even able to finish that sentence which would have contained a mixture of dirty talk and insults.

She screamed with pleasure as he exploded inside of her. Her orgasm coming just as quick washing over his dick. For a moment she lost the hold on her powers letting herself get swept away in such a powerful orgasm that her eyes lit up and shot light through her dresser.
As she felt his hand on the small of her back she grabbed hold of that tight control, Annie’s eyes going back to their normal color. Fuck, how was she even going to explain a broken dresser to anyone?

‘Oh yeah, I accidentally burned it with my eyes when Homelander gave me the best fuck of my life?’
HA! Not likely.

Last edited:
Homelander sighed as he regained his breath, his cock still inside of Annie’s pussy. He smiled at the wreckage of her dresser, reluctantly sliding his softening cock out of her.

“I’ll have staff bring up a replacement for that,” Homelander sighed, rolling over onto his back, wishing for a cigarette for maybe the first time ever, “I probably should go before Hughie gets back.”

Homelander’s eyes flashed over to Annie, all at once himself again, a predator. His cutting blue eyes searching her face for answers in the instant, having deliberately caught her off guard. There was no affection in his glare anymore. He was like a feral beast.

“You are expecting Hughie home soon, aren’t you? I mean, you’re not aware of him being… I don’t know, in a foreign country, working with William Butcher on some highly illegal operation to undermine the Seven—are you?”

Homelander asked as if her already knew the answers. Even naked, he was intimidating. Even flaccid, his cock dangled like a weapon. Even at rest, he looked the part of a destructive force that could level an entire city.

“That would be very upsetting. Or do you not know where he is yourself? Maybe he’s in danger. Should I go looking?”

The threat in those words was even less disguised than his naked cock in this moment.

“I’ll have staff bring up a replacement for that,”

Annie glanced up at the ceiling still trying to come down from her sex high. She almost didnt hear Homelander (because…he was clearly back to being Homelander again) mention Hughie. She slightly stiffened though hearing her boyfriend’s name on his lips.

“I probably should go before Hughie gets back.”

“….Right. Yes, before Hughie comes back…” She repeated because who knew when that was going to happen. She tried to not avoid his eyes because he had a way of knowing when someone lied to him.

No lies, Annie.

“You are expecting Hughie home soon, aren’t you? I mean, you’re not aware of him being… I don’t know, in a foreign country, working with William Butcher on some highly illegal operation to undermine the Seven—are you?”

“Yes but not sure when. With his new job hes been really busy.”

Not a lie.

But she laughed a little. “You really are paranoid. Who would have the balls to go against you, us like that? You’d kill them on contact.”

“That would be very upsetting. Or do you not know where he is yourself? Maybe he’s in danger. Should I go looking?”

Fuck, shit!

“Maybe he’s just cheating on me or something. Its been pretty distant between us. You don’t need to concern yourself with my pathetic love life. “ She paused and then added,”I mean why else would I sleep with you? To distract you? That would be dumb on my part. “

Not a lie, it was dumb on her part. Of course another dumb thing she’d done was make it sound like he was a pathetic rebound. She cleared her throat.

“I mean you were just roleplaying all that John stuff to get me all hot and bothered for you, right? It would be too hard for you to pretend like you were an average Joe just to impress me.” She kissed his cheek. “It was sweet on your part but dont worry I wont force you to do that. At least now we know how to act in front of the camera.”

It was a challenge to one, distract him from thinking about what Hughie was doing with who and two) how fun was it to fuck with his head a little bit.

A smile tugged at the corner of Homelander’s mouth as Annie leaned across him to kiss his cheek. Her bare breasts pressing against his muscular back.

“You were impressed, though. Weren’t you?” Homelander smirked, reaching his arm back to caress the back of her neck with his muscular hand. The tone of his voice made it clear that he was talking more about the sex than the little façade of him being John Q Public, “if he’s out cheating or working or whatever, and you’re not expecting him back, maybe we should try the other lingerie set and go again?”

He really wanted to, if he was honest. He’d enjoyed fucking Starlight and cucking her nosey boyfriend. But he doubted that she’d be ready for another round with him so soon after getting pounded practically through the ceiling.

Homelander glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table.

“Perhaps later. A hero’s work is never done,” he had a few promotional interviews that would expect him to be dressed and in his own room. He began putting his uniform back on, fixing himself in the mirror, getting camera ready.

The episode of the reality show had aired and #Homelight was trending across all social media outlets. The public was thirsty for more info on the new Super Couple, and Homelander was eager to spill as many of the sordid details as he could.

“Keep the bed warm for me, babe. I’ll be back for round two later on,” Homelander leaned over the bed, now fully clothed, kissing Annie on the lips like they were a married couple, “see you soon, Star-tight.”

Homelander winked as he strode back toward the hallway that would take him back to his room.

“You were impressed, though. Weren’t you?”

Do whatever it takes…

That’s what Hughie said wasn’t it? She smiled widely and nodded her head, “Very impressed.” Her stomach churned at her own words because she wasn’t sure if she was lying.

“if he’s out cheating or working or whatever, and you’re not expecting him back, maybe we should try the other lingerie set and go again?”

Her pussy tingled at the idea of Homelanders big cock inside of her again and Annie shivered.

This was only a one time thing because she was the one cheating. Fuck. Was she actually considering this?

“I think he is supposed to come by …we don’t wanna get caught, right?”

“Perhaps later. A hero’s work is never done,”

Was he….did he even listen to her? Damn it.

“No Homelander, Hughie will probably be back later, or did you not hear me through that thick head of yours…” she said dryly. If Homelander were actually her boyfriend she would probably kill herself.

Did he mentally put her on mute?

“We cannot do this later . This was a …” She got mildly distracted watching Homelander get dressed.

“Keep the bed warm for me, babe. I’ll be back for round two later on,” She opened her mouth to again tell him that they shouldn’t revisit this situation but instead felt his tongue in her mouth and felt her knees get weak.

Stop it Annie! She tried again.

“Homelander, please…”

“see you soon, Star-tight.”

And then he was gone. At that moment clips from the reality show appeared across the screen of the tv.

More specifically when Homelander kissed her.And she’d slept with him. This obviously only encouraged delusional ass that everyone loved him. What the fuck was wrong with her? Oh Hughie was going to kill her when he found out.

She climbed out of the bed and trduged to the shower. She was royally fucked, wasn’t she? After her shower and putting new sheets on her mattress so they didn’t smell like Homelander, she pulled her phone from the lingerie drawer and text Hughie.

Im sorry, you said do whatever it takes so….

And then sent the clip along with it.

Last edited:
Hughie was busy throwing up when the text from Annie arrived. The sound of his cell phone made him retch again. Did her powers include clairvoyance? Did Annie somehow know that he’d violated Butcher’s trust and hers by injecting himself with that Temporary V? It was still untested and he was clearly having a reaction, but not the one he was hoping for—no powers, all puke. With his luck, he wouldn’t be surprised if that was his power—puke with the stamina and ferocity of six mortal men.

He lunged at the toilet as a fresh batch of belly brine spilled past his lips into the toilet.

His hair was wet with sweat, his guts felt like he was digesting a machete and he didn’t even know if he could stand up—not that he trusted himself enough to get his face that far from the toilet anyway. It sounded like Frenchy was having some kind of temper fit, which was sufficient to keep Butcher distracted, but the text from Annie was even more unsettling. He couldn’t explain exactly how or why, but he knew that injecting himself with an untested, temporary Super Serum was a betrayal of her trust.

Hughie caught his breath in hiccuping gasps as he managed to slump down to press his back against the bathroom wall. He looked at his phone, his heart racing. She couldn’t know—no one knew… No one.

I’m sorry, you said do whatever it takes so….

Doing whatever it takes. He was doing that too. Relief washed over him for a brief moment, she didn’t know what he was doing. How could she? It almost seemed laughable, now. They were thousands of miles apart, it wasn’t like she could vanish from one place and reappear in another. Ridiculous.

It wasn’t until he watched the short clip she’d attached that he really understood what she meant by “whatever it takes.” There she was, his girlfriend, in the arms of the most despicable and awful super that there was: Homelander. The reason they had flown all the way out to Russia and Hughie was risking his life on this stupid, awful V drug—Homelander was kissing his girlfriend.

He lunged at the toilet again, the sight replaying behind his eyelids as he spewed hard enough for the water in the bowl to splash back into his face. He wasn’t even sure if this was different than the previous times he’d puked, because now he’d watched Annie and Homelander kissing.

The V drug was actually starting to feel better. His symptoms were subsiding, and he felt almost… resilient. He could stomach this. It was just a kiss and she’d been honest with him.

I know it hurts, but it means a lot that you trust me.

I’m also doing whatever it takes.

Hughie took a moment, swallowed hard and rose back to his fist. Suddenly he felt much, much better. Resolute and bulletproof. He was going to be the one to take Homelander down. Him, the guy everybody looked down on, even his allies like Annie and Butcher—no one saw him as the hero.

No one would ever see him coming.

I love you, Annie. You mean everything to me.

Everything I’m doing, I’m doing for us

Hughie pocketed his phone and left the bathroom, ready to take on the world if necessary.

Everything looked so small from twenty thousand feet above, like ants in a diorama, scurrying back and forth, moving sand from here to there—each one of them determined and resolute in the lie that they mattered. They were all ignorant to their actual insignificance. All blissfully unaware that without even breaking a sweat, he could kick the whole ant pile over and devastate their entire existence.

If being God meant being all-powerful, then who else could be God if not him?

Homelander was exactly that, all stop. powerful full stop. Why shouldn’t they worship him? Why shouldn’t he have whoever, whenever he wanted?

It was then that his super hearing caught a woman screaming for help. In a flash, Homelander swooped down from on high. His first punch knocked the purse snatcher’s head clean off of his shoulders and smashed it against the wall. Homelander easily snatched the woman’s purse back and gave his polished smile to her as he was handing back her bag.

“Not to worry, Miss. New York is under the protection of Homelander.”

The dumb bitch was too ungrateful to even thank him. She was just screaming—and screaming and screaming. What a bitch! Homelander rolled his eyes and lobbed her bag back into her arms, but his frustration may have caused him to pitch the bag a little harder than he ought to have.

The leatherbound bag struck her in the chest and exploded as it was passing through her torso, exploding out of her back in a shower of lipstick, loose change, vertebrae and blood. So inconvenient. Homelander sighed.

“Dumb bitch…” he flew back up to Vaught Tower, he would file an incident report with the scrubbers and it would be like it never happened.

It almost seemed like hours before Hughie had said anything and she almost had to question whatever he was doing. It wasn’t hours but it felt like it. He wouldn’t tell Annie anything but right now, she supposed that was a good thing. It meant that HE wouldn’t know anything either. Homelander.

She shivered and got up. She quickly got dressed and cleaned up the mess they’d made. She glanced up at the ceiling. There was a crack from their fucking.

Annie would need to get that fixed.

I know it hurts, but it means a lot that you trust me.

I’m also doing whatever it takes.

What did that even mean?

Hughie, what do you mean?

She chewed on her lip as she threw the bag out now dripping with melted ice cream. She could still see her and Homelander…no John sitting on the couch. Her in his lap and then them making out suddenly.

I love you, Annie. You mean everything to me.

Everything I’m doing, I’m doing for us

Her eyes narrowed at that. What the hell was that supposed to mean? Doing everything for us? Homelander was on their trail, apparently. He’d mentioned Hughie and Butcher.

With a sound of annoyance she threw her phone on her dresser and buried her face in her pillow ignoring the fact that it smelled like Homelander.

This whole situation was fucked.

Back