Hardkorebj

There a lot of anger in this thread!

What started this KillerMuffin? (the animosity with Tiggs i mean)
 
Re: ok

HARDKOREBJ said:
what ever its worth im sorry.i just real bad sick to my stomach right now.

Me too, buddy.

Anybody got some Pepto? Tequila? Chilibeans?
 
Maybe I am just having a blonde moment but I never noticed any hostillity between KM and tiggs. I guess I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff enough.
 
:( Point taken.....felt like smiling for a minute there.


Don't worry, it went away.
 
Last edited:
Problem Child said:
SPEW! ACK! SPLUTTER!

(ever seen a hairball stick to a monitor? I have now.)

Hey, PC. To GET a hairball in the first place you have to be licking your fur to build up that supply in your gut.

I didn't figure you for bestiality. ;)
 
Oh dear is Muffy getting all frustrated again? She only wishes that HardKoreBJ wanted cybersex. She only wishes anyone would ask her, instead of her limp dick dudmuffin.

Bitter girl.

You go Tiggs.
 
Uh, thanks to the few who gave me "support" (no matter how odd it was), but there is no need to keep bringing this thread up. Hell, I'll even apologize to Hardkorebj for starting it. I was very frustrated the day I posted this since his most recent PM was asking me for porsonal info on another member.

At any rate, everything that was said here is done and in the past. Why not leave it at that?
 
KillerMuffin said:
That sure as hell ain't no lie. I'd kick her ass if she was worth it, but I sure never would kiss her. Lips that suck dog dick will never touch mine.


Never a better example of why I love my sister. Hot damn, sis....
 
LOL

lavender said:
A good friend of mine is going through a massive change in her life and we are actually throwing around insults about sucking dog dick? I know I do it as well.

You sure you don't want to separate those two sentences with more than a paragraph break?
 
See, this is why I think we all should use Editors all day long for everything we write, say and do.

Problem is, we all think WE should be the Editors. LOL
 
Back
Top