The Dipsomaniac
man about town
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2001
- Posts
- 1,824
There a lot of anger in this thread!
What started this KillerMuffin? (the animosity with Tiggs i mean)
What started this KillerMuffin? (the animosity with Tiggs i mean)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HARDKOREBJ said:what ever its worth im sorry.i just real bad sick to my stomach right now.
Tiggs said:
FYI, it's spelled bestiality.
miles said:HOLY FUCKING SHIT! If that isn't a full-tilt boogie slam, there never was one.
Problem Child said:SPEW! ACK! SPLUTTER!
(ever seen a hairball stick to a monitor? I have now.)
KillerMuffin said:That sure as hell ain't no lie. I'd kick her ass if she was worth it, but I sure never would kiss her. Lips that suck dog dick will never touch mine.
lavender said:A good friend of mine is going through a massive change in her life and we are actually throwing around insults about sucking dog dick? I know I do it as well.
Angel said:Hey Myst, who's the man in your av?