Hang the General

To the OP:

I think it would behoove you to look into some of the rhetoric of the Left.

I mean, we're fresh off of,

What do we want?
Dead Cops!
When do we want them?
NOW!!!
That's not the rhetoric of the Left, Vincent. Why do you lie so much?

Methinks that you are now lying to yourself and that's based on your own hateful rhetoric in advocating for the Left.

I expect execution will become more common than life sentences as the government's credit card is rejected. Releasing anyone with bullshit convictions would also save some money.

Not all that much.

Like raising taxes "on the rich," it's just a drop in the bucket when it comes to the checks that were promised long ago and that we are still obligated to cash. That's the elephant in the room.

You could abolish the military and still the debt interest would scream out of control.

Methinks that you are now lying to yourself and that's based on your own hateful rhetoric in advocating for the Left.
You have know idea what "the Left" is therefore you have no idea what I advocate for, hateful or not.

Why do you lie so much?

Not all that much.

Like raising taxes "on the rich," it's just a drop in the bucket when it comes to the checks that were promised long ago and that we are still obligated to cash. That's the elephant in the room.

You could abolish the military and still the debt interest would scream out of control.

First without the Bush and Trump tax cuts there is every reason to believe we'd be running a surplus right now. However we don't tax and spend anyway. The government creates and destroys which might look the same but its not.

Search back through this board.

Let me rephrase, I may have heard or read the name but I had absolutely no clue who the hell he was, his party, politics or anything else about him. I have no clue how you guys keep track even of all 100 Senators since only a handful really care about the media but so much.

Back