hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Taking matters in hand

It's a hot Spring day - what's a feller to do but celebrate by taking matters in hand?

Attachments

• handy.jpg
    handy.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 35
Could someone give me a hand with this?

Attachments

• well in hand.jpg
    well in hand.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 58
Just my hand in a shadow again. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if these are lame but for some reason i enjoy taking yhese tyoe of hand/shadow pics. Last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking to a friend as I walked, and I spied these rocks. I took the picture to show the rocks not the hand that found them.

attachment.php

Green and blue rocks are common around here but most are not actual turquoise. I think these might be. I'll tumble them and see how they look.

Attachments

• Rocks.jpg
    Rocks.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 218
I was talking to a friend as I walked, and I spied these rocks. I took the picture to show the rocks not the hand that found them.

Green and blue rocks are common around here but most are not actual turquoise. I think these might be. I'll tumble them and see how they look.

Any plans with them if they are?

It's a hot Spring day - what's a feller to do but celebrate by taking matters in hand?

that's the way to celebrate!

oh, I think you've got it well in hand! HA

Just my hand in a shadow again. Enjoy.

I like your shadows :heart:

Sorry if these are lame but for some reason i enjoy taking yhese tyoe of hand/shadow pics. Last one.

I don't think they're lame -- I enjoy seeing shadows.. :kiss:

attachment.php

cool rocks... I went one time to a gem mining [water sluice] place in North Carolina mountains and was amazed at how often gems are different colors than one would expect [rubies were sometimes green, rather than red, for instance]. Or maybe I am just plain gullible. Anyway, I like the palm [and the stones], and I'm glad you thought to post this pic here!

Get well, Mara! Purple hands just for you. :kiss:

awww, sweetie... love love LOVE this!!! purple hands, beautiful buns and back...
what a special gift...
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

My hands at work...taking off my pants :devil:

great angle, you! It took me a few beats to figure out that's the bottom of a bunk beside you. :kiss: thanks for your service [and the setting adds a certain delicious tingle of risk of being caught...]

Back