H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

No but I have changed clothes in my car......

I'm a lil bit vanilla and enjoy every second of it!:nana:

Often while driving. It's always a turn on as I wonder if the woman next to me can see what I'm doing as I drive alongside her for awhile.

I masterbate watching her drive....she is so hot....love when she jams down on the gas.....WOW.....

Last edited:
Just mastubrated today morning on the way to work mmmm. All moist when I reached there.

Yes I have. On multiple occasions. One being stuck in traffic. U can imagine the test. And yes I had an audience.

Yes I have, once with a girlfriend (many years ago) driving and telling me what she wanted to see.

Mmm nice!

It was actually, the one thing that really sticks in my mind was her hitching her skirt up and asking me to direct my cum towards her thighs. Of course in the heat of the moment the aim isn't always that precise!

It was actually, the one thing that really sticks in my mind was her hitching her skirt up and asking me to direct my cum towards her thighs. Of course in the heat of the moment the aim isn't always that precise!
Yes I can understand that and also in a moving car you cannot be accurate. So where did it land?

Back