H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

I used to work out in the country tending oil wells. Jacked off many times in the truck. Maybe several times on the interstate. Sad fact is that I have never been the recipient of a BJ while driving. :-(

Looks like we all do it

When I was a teenager I used to go in the garage and masturbate in the car just because I did not want my parents to "catch me." As an adult I usually bring a vibrator in my purse if we are on a long trip. My husband likes to drive and does most of the driving when we are on a trip. So, there is something about 'buzzing along" down the highway that is fun. From the comments looks like most people have done it. I wonder how often truck drives look down and see a pussy getting off.

When I was a teenager I used to go in the garage and masturbate in the car just because I did not want my parents to "catch me." As an adult I usually bring a vibrator in my purse if we are on a long trip. My husband likes to drive and does most of the driving when we are on a trip. So, there is something about 'buzzing along" down the highway that is fun. From the comments looks like most people have done it. I wonder how often truck drives look down and see a pussy getting off.

Mental note...learn to drive an 18 wheeler

I've worn no underwear for the whole of the Easter weekend. Currently out walking my dogs and still have none on :) but masturbsting in the car is fun love doing it in the supermarket car park did that a few times with a cucumber x

Both very hot and nice to know!

Bet those cucumbers tasted good!

I have on several occaisions, and been jerked while driving. Great fun

I do it often. I enjoy driving and often find myself with my jeans down to my ankles, passing vehicles as I wonder how much they might be able to see through my tinted windows. I know on a bright sunny day, the window tint is easier to see through. I try to find a car a car with a nice looking female driver as I am edging and then make a big mess across my steering wheel wonder how much she saw.

I have

masturbated in a car, had a blow job in a car and fucked in a car. (The back seat of a Beetle, to be precise. Back when I was young and bendy.)

On the highway

I've had a blowjob on the highway once and I've masturbated both her and by myself in a car.😁😁😁

Many times, years ago

I stopped because the sanctions for a guy getting caught are unpleasant.

Bringing this back.

I've finger fucked myself while driving. I once did it while passing a guy in a big truck. I hope he saw.

Hubby also fucked me with a new vibrator as I drove down the I interstate once.

I'll masturbate in the car anytime though. Sexy to think about being caught.

I have...though in hindsight it probably wasn't real smart to do while driving. I probably won't do that again.

As a passenger...different story.

Back