Guys kissing guys

I think it is very telling if a man doesn't want to kiss.... the sex probably won't be very sensual

actually it took a while for me to really enjoy kissing guys. It is kind of funny that I would suck them off and let guys fuck me but stayed away from kissing. For me I really let go when I started meeting guy when I was not crossdessed. Now I love being naked with guys and love kissing!

062e0e352aec7be5333cb08eda9a18067ef18216.gifv

I figure this subject aught to get some passionate mixed reactions. But that is not the reason I am writing about it. I am writing about it because, while I am at best, a bi curious male with limited experiences, one of them had to do with kissing another guy. And frankly I liked it. Sure I thought about other things. But this is one thing that arouses me too. The thought of it of course, as my actual experience was limited to one guy. And I did enjoy it. Anyone elses thoughts? In the chat rooms it seems 999 out of a 1000 won't even talk about it (which is one reason I don't go in to chat rooms any more). Sooooo, what are your thoughts about this? And hey, if your in Jersey......:).

Be well

Even the thought of two men kissing makes me want to vomit.

Kissing takes the intimacy to another level. Not in the sense of an emotional commitment, which would be what many men want to avoid. Because of the enormous number of nerve endings in the lips, added to the flexibility of the tongue, kissing, for me, heightens the sensitivity of other parts of my body, and not just my dick. I find myself so much more physically involved when kissing is added as part of the sex.
I agree! Kissing is a very intimate gesture of love or affection. I always enjoyed sharing kisses with my lover. Either sex. Didn’t matter.

I agree! Kissing is a very intimate gesture of love or affection. I always enjoyed sharing kisses with my lover. Either sex. Didn’t matter.

I agree, for a fleeting moment both lovers can be spectacular together! Even if it does not last the intimacy exchange is well worth it.

yes I agree

I don't think there is anything wrong with guys kissing. Kissing is fun. I like kissing.

I may be wrong on this and it won't be the first time I've been wrong but, I don't think most guys like to kiss because it moves the activity from being just sexual to something more. IMHO men have trouble connecting with thier heart and thier feelings. And most of the time kissing requires that you make that connection. Unless you are just kissing to be cleaver.

a secret boyfriend

What about 2 women kissing? Does that also make you want to vomit?

No. I can't think of anything more erotic and arousing than to see two women kissing passionately.

But if it is just 2 girls kissing to either put on a show, do it on a dare, giggling while they do it, or just not seem very into it, then it doesn't do much for me. Nor make me want to vomit.

Just curious to see what other men would get out of something I find repulsive. Kind of like watching the aftermath of a train-wreck.

You know there are plastic surgeons who specialize on the feminization of male faces. If you have a prominent adam's apple, you can get it shaved down. You could have procedures to have any facial hair removed from your face. There are also hair transplants for men whose hair is thinning. Then of course things like nose jobs and chin reductions if necessary. Regardless of how weird your reaction is to m2m kissing, you CAN make changes to yourself to relieve your extreme phobia...

https://www.solomonfacialplastic.co...gender-surgery/how-to-feminize-the-male-face/

You know there are plastic surgeons who specialize on the feminization of male faces. If you have a prominent adam's apple, you can get it shaved down. You could have procedures to have any facial hair removed from your face. There are also hair transplants for men whose hair is thinning. Then of course things like nose jobs and chin reductions if necessary. Regardless of how weird your reaction is to m2m kissing, you CAN make changes to yourself to relieve your extreme phobia...

https://www.solomonfacialplastic.co...gender-surgery/how-to-feminize-the-male-face/

NO! I'M NOT KISSING A GUY. Why do you think I want to change me or anyone else to allow me to do so?

NO! I'M NOT KISSING A GUY. Why do you think I want to change me or anyone else to allow me to do so?

Because you have a real problem. Imagine you are blowing a "nice cock" -- whatever that means to you, and one of you then collapses and needs CPR. If one of you did preform CPR on the other and threw up, vomit can get into the wind pipe, and then the chance of successful CPR gets worse.

Would you prefer to carry some medic alert bracelet that states: "Please do not perform CPR on me, if you are a male!" ?

https://www.healthline.com/health/aspiration

You should be thankful that I at least suggested something you could do to make your phobia less problematic for you. I personally couldn't careless what you do. Quite frankly, If I was free and single, I would have absolutely no desire to do anything sexually with you even if I had whatever you defined as a "nice cock".

I'm really not big into kissing during sex anyway, but that is besides the point. Typically, a person with an extreme kissing phobia usually is sexually frigid in other ways too. For instance plenty of them are full of shit, and there is NOTHING GROSSER than putting one's cock into a shitty, stinking asshole. NOW THAT is something that would cause any normal man to want to vomit.

Last edited:
kissing

In my early 30's when I started getting curious, I went into the chat rooms (before I learned they were mostly bullshit), and found that most everyone in there was looking for a blow job only (Or at least that is what they said). No one ever got into other more vanilla things. Well, except for the one fellow I had my one experience with. Kinda disappointing. But that is the mindset I have learned.

I hate guys that dont kiss when you have kissed a guy it arouses your need to be fucked & fuck. the best kisses are hard long lots of tongue & saliva & sharing after 69

I'd want to make out with him to get things rolling

Exactly I am so missing random hook ups & kissing with this pandemic nothing better than kissing a total stranger to get you worked up. I realy love guys who want kiss

Back