Guys kissing guys

tumblr_phjkdsOKgg1ua8sfio7_500.gifv

I need a kiss like this.

When I was in HS had a classmate come over and we where studying for a test . After awhile we started talking about the girls in the neighborhood and if we had ever kissed one, we both said no and then wondered what it would feel like to kiss one. So we gave each other a small peck on the lips which you could hardly feel, so we tried again this time holding a bit longer, before you knew it we where in a complete make out, We got together a few times a week when our parents where working. It got to a point that we both got naked and would feel each other up . We where scared to do oral but we both enjoyed jerking each other off while kissing. Wonder whatever happened to this guy.

When I was in HS had a classmate come over and we where studying for a test . After awhile we started talking about the girls in the neighborhood and if we had ever kissed one, we both said no and then wondered what it would feel like to kiss one. So we gave each other a small peck on the lips which you could hardly feel, so we tried again this time holding a bit longer, before you knew it we where in a complete make out, We got together a few times a week when our parents where working. It got to a point that we both got naked and would feel each other up . We where scared to do oral but we both enjoyed jerking each other off while kissing. Wonder whatever happened to this guy.

That’s hot! Sounds a lot like my own story...

You guys have made me get precum all over my dick, talking about tongue play. I'm in my TV room and have my hand in my loose fitting lounge pants playing with my wet dick. Have to be careful wife's in the next room and she doesn't know

Just went for a walk and met up with a young guy half my age. We've hooked up for bj's and handjobs for a few years now. For never having kissed anyone before he's an amazing kisser and he can suck a cock like a champ. A pure natural talent that keeps me cumming back for more. :kiss:

Really? A lot of men like to see women kissing so why wouldn't women wanna see men kissing. I know I do.

Wouldn’t it be great if that was the case?

It’s more socially acceptable and in some circles even hip to have a lesbian or special girlfriend. The other way around, not exactly the level of acceptance.

Wouldn’t it be great if that was the case?

It’s more socially acceptable and in some circles even hip to have a lesbian or special girlfriend. The other way around, not exactly the level of acceptance.

Well that sucks.

Back