Good bye

Take care and best wish for with ever you do. Things change, people change, we'll be here if you ever want to come back. best of luck
 
That is too bad Rob. I always enjoy reading your posts (and stories).

Take very good care of yourself.
 
Very sad to see you go :( but I am very glad that I got to meet you in person this last weekend :kiss: :kiss:

I will miss you as will hundreds of others as shown by posts on this thread :kiss:
 
I am grateful for the short time that we could talk in person, Rob, and I add to the pile of good wishes. I'm hoping that in time you will be back.
 
I'm coming back for a moment.

I've set the PMs here to e-mail me when you send me one. And I just received a most disturbing PM.

People, please don't speculate. Please, don't gossip. Please, don't try to find out what's going on and please don't involve others in what I am doing.

If you have something to say to me keep it to 'good bye and best wishes'. Keep it in this thread or in PMs to me and me only. This has entirely to do with me and no one else.

Thank you. And good bye.
Like others have said. You know where I am and how to contact me. *angel hugs*
 
Rob, I respect your decision and your reasoning if you think you need to go, but I sincerely wish you wouldn't. I'll miss you.

I hope you have the best of luck wherever life takes you.
 
I'll miss you, and I'm sorry you feel that you had to make this decision.

I also hope that you will decide to come back eventually, maybe when whatever issues prompted this decision are resolved, or at least less painful to deal with.

Be well. :rose:
 
Take care, Rob. I've always enjoyed your point of view and thoughtful posts, even when I didn't agree with them. I hope you'll find your way back here one day. :rose:
 
I'll keep you in my thoughts and wish you nothing but the best.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
Take care, Darlin. Do what you need to do.

But I wish that you will come back at some point.

Never say never.

:rose:
 
Happy Trails, Rob. I'm glad I was able to chat with you for a while at Lit 3. Take care and good luck with whatever you do. Don't be a stranger. :D
 
Good luck, Rob.

I know there are lots of good reasons - and I won't ask what yours are.

If things change again, please do come back.

All the best,
 
I'm pretending that if I don't say anything, it won't be so. :(

I'm just one more person who will miss you.:rose:
 
I'm pretending that if I don't say anything, it won't be so. :(

I'm just one more person who will miss you.:rose:

The same goes for me.

Give it some time. Think about it, Rob. Even if you never see this post, I hope you'll take some time to mull over your decision.

Besides, you love it too much here. ;)
 
Well drat.

Ah well, as long as you know what you're doing and why.

Stay classy, speak softly and carry a big stick.
 
Back
Top