Going to be published

I think I said it selsewhere, but: Yay!
 
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


*does the happy dance*

((Sidenote: B5 quotes are spreading in sig lines. Must add one ;) ))
 
Way to go, Rob. :kiss:

told ya.

(reading now....should be done by tonight, anyway)
 
Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!! After reading your stories, I'm not surprised. You deserve every accolade. Well done!!
 
Way to go, Rob--you put a lot of hard work and love into your stories :)

*Hugs* and :kiss:

Now go do something nice for yourself :D
 
Thank you, buxxxom. I know you like my stuff. You've said so often enough. ;)

Thanks E. :kiss:

And thanks, Pure. :)
 
Congrats' rg

Being paid for your stories, what a concept!

Peace.
 
Got this news from Aurora (she's my lil spoiler), and my first thought was "now this was more along the lines of the boost he wanted." Heh, grats man on the hard work paying off.
 
Back
Top