Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wonder why?rgraham666 said:Thanks all.
Yawn. For some odd reason I didn't sleep all that much last night.![]()

Good answer.rgraham666 said:Uhm. You weren't in it to keep me nice and warm?![]()
elizabethwest said:Good answer.![]()
This santa suit (or lack thereof) is freezing. Any ideas?
Depends on the point of view.rgraham666 said:I have a very nice comforter. With two people under it we'll be busy, I mean comfortable, until spring.
Aside: Is it threadjacking when you threadjack your own thread?
elizabethwest said:Depends on the point of view.![]()
Keep my spot warm, I'm off to (ugh) exercise.





this is soooooooooo fabulous!!!! I'm so happy for yourgraham666 said:I just heard back from Phaze.
My story Discovery has been accepted for their Fetish Heat Sheet line.
![]()
![]()
