Girl With The Siren Tattoo

What kind of people are viewing my thread? (Select all that apply)

• Young pups under 30.

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • Gen Xers 30-49.

Votes: 122 57.0%
  • Older but still got it! 50+

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • SO has no freaking clue I'm on here.

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • SO is totally down with Lit.

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Single and ready to mingle!

Votes: 25 11.7%
  • I like 'em young... (10+ years younger)

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Seeking older and wiser (10+ years older)

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • I don't stray from my age range.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Age is just a number.

Votes: 61 28.5%

• Total voters
Those shoes make the outfit anything but ordinary.

Just hanging out in my car during lunch.

attachment.php

Let's find a quiet place,
To share and to explore.
Come a little closer, love.
I'll show mine if you show yours.

The zipper makes for easy access and the shoes are just dang sexy.

Bubblegum

Basic bathroom selfie showing my horrible sunburn. Yes it hurts and no you can't touch it haha.

attachment.php

Last edited:
THis is a very nice slow strip tease thread. Looking forward to more SO.

Just hanging out in my car during lunch.

attachment.php

Let's find a quiet place,
To share and to explore.
Come a little closer, love.
I'll show mine if you show yours.

I like this vision. A snap shot glimpse of a beautiful woman through the voyeuristic lens of a camera. A flash of red, a teasing zipper, a bent knee, a spiked heel.

It sounded sexy at the time...:D
Better luck next time :p

I like tan lines.. oh so sexxy
Bikini tanlines, yes, but mine are more comical than sexy unfortunately. When I'm naked it kind of looks like I'm wearing red stockings...

I like this vision. A snap shot glimpse of a beautiful woman through the voyeuristic lens of a camera. A flash of red, a teasing zipper, a bent knee, a spiked heel.
Aww thanks!

You can touch mine.
You're probably too tan to burn. I kind of hate people like you. Ginger problems.

I wish you were at my work, what a treat that would be
I see comments like that on every thread where women sneak photos at work. Y'all know we don't go around flashing our panties to coworkers right?

Slowly, tentatively, I reach out to you. Nervous that I might scare you off… Pop your bubble!
I'd probably hit you for putting your dirty finger on my bubble. But don't worry, my playful punches don't hurt that bad.

Lovely selfies, sorry about the sunburn x

Thanks! My sunburn is improving but I still look ridiculous lol. It's definitely not as bad as it was though thanks to a little birdie who suggested vinegar and my doctor friend who suggested ibuprofen. Plus lots and lots of aloe and lotion of course.

New Shoes

I got quite a few compliments on my other shoes. Thoughts on my brand new ones? Always fun to be taller than most of my coworks who are almost exclusively male and much older than me haha.

attachment.php

...Plus shoe photos are easy to sneak at my desk ;)

Last edited:
I got quite a few compliments on my other shoes. Thoughts on my brand new ones? Always fun to be taller than most of my coworks who are almost exclusively male and much older than me haha.

attachment.php

...Plus shoe photos are easy to sneak at my desk ;)

They are as sexy as you....:rose:

tumblr_nrc0db9gvO1uat4g1o1_1280.jpg

“That old house is gonna be shaking. I hope those bricks and boards can take it. But I won’t be surprised if the whole damn place just falls. I’m gonna rock you baby, like a wrecking ball."

(A little country music love even though most of it has gotten too poppy for my taste.)
Great pic! Nice choice of lyrics to go along with it. I'm a sinner, someone take me to Church! ;)

And I bet you look good in red stockings too.
I certainly do. I have a pair of red fishnets and my favorite ones are red with bows on the top. Oh and I have Cuban heel stockings with a red stripe.

Great pic! Nice choice of lyrics to go along with it. I'm a sinner, someone take me to Church! ;)
Thank you :) If that's a Hozier reference, then he's amazing live. Really freaking adorable between songs too.

Back