Gifts or Curses? ((Closed))

Niriate

Arctic Soul
Joined
May 10, 2010
Posts
1,579
--- Closed for Scarletnym ---

Kym looked over her shoulder as the four paws gently made their way through the rain-drenched alley. The white-grey furred wolf looked very out of place in the dark, dreary and littered back alley.
This was that place that she had asked to meet her best friend, she was sure of it. Yet there was no sign of her.

"Christie? Where are you?" The human voice out of the wolf's body was nothing but odd. It would get even more strange when suddenly the wolf was gone and in it's place was a young female dressed in a gymnastics suit.

"It's me, Kym. Come out, it's freezing in this rain." She wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing herself warm.
 
Her black high heeled boots could be heard coming down the alley, moving quickly as she rushed to meet her best friend. Spotting her half-way down the alley, practically flew to her side. Within seconds her cloak was wrapping around the other woman.

"Kym, what in the world are you wearing? It must be freezing out here." I hold her close to me, knowing she must be cold as her skin is not as heated against my skin. "Let's get inside before you catch cold."
 
She smiled widely as she felt the warm cloak being hung over her body. "H-hey dear. Good to see you again." Her teeth chattering as the two best friends walk into one of the abandoned warehouses.

"I.. I told you about this, didn't I Scarlet?" I hold the cloak tightly around my body. "I can't transform in normal clothes, they'll just get ripped to shreds." I look at Scarlet, smiling again. "But it's good to be out of the cold again."
 
My laugh echos through the warehouse and I lean down, kissing her cheek. "You, my sweet, are adorable. You'd rather freeze to death than ruin a good outfit." I shake my head and hold her tight as we move deeper into the warehouse.

"So...what brings you out on this dreadful evening, my dear." I ask softly, my fingers sliding along her back, attempting to warm her a bit as she shivers next to me.
 
Back
Top