GB Drinking Game

I don't think it is a secret that I like to drink. Should I call out all the fat asses so we can get the party started?

I don't think it is a secret that I like to drink. Should I call out all the fat asses so we can get the party started?

Do you really want us to all die?? :mad: Fucking pace yourself. This isn't a race, it's a marathon. Which my fat ass can't run. Either one, actually. Anyway *Drinks*

I suggest tea, coffee, and lots of water for you, missy. We've gots plans, like I need to remind you.

And booze? Please booze.

I got meds. I'll be ready to wreak havoc with you in no time.

I'm running out of stuff to drink. Garnate you really need to give us a head's up the next time you wanna play this game.

It's been a few weeks since I've had a drink so tonight it's on. I encourage everyone at home to play along to make things more fun.

Drink whenever:

Query writes a paragraph,
Smoove tells someone to choke on an AIDS dick,
Cowslinger refers to his oral skills,
pmann trolls Cowslinger for his oral skills,
Killswitch makes something up,
Killswitch tries to parent someone,
Lance's bitterness shows,
LittleFinger posts instead of work on his writing,
Garnate posts a selfie,
eyer's bitterness shows,
Zumi posts a gif,
thor talks about snow,
Spacekowboy demands boob pics,
Someone you have on ignore posts and you click "view post",
JBJ hates on black people,
1HF climbs a tree,
Fata or dolf calls someone a cunt,
Rimmy masturbates to toe infection pictures,
Jelly talks about how great Nickelback is,
Des quotes literature no one has read,
Saint Peter mentions welding,
LadyFunk calls someone fat,
Parodylvr starts a thread,
Someone asks if mAnn died,
Mike Yates talks about Heathrrry Hoffman,
Heatherrry Hoffman takes out a restraining order on Mike Yates,
Laurel explains the rules to people who will never understand them,
Someone bitches about Laurel's rules,
Someone bitches about being played by a married man,
Bert is mentioned,
Byron is mentioned,
Someone says that the GeeBee is the new Playground,
Someone mentions a person's white/black/brown/whatnot privilege,
Miles starts an Obummer thread,
Pmann shoots up heroin,
Someone uses text speak,
Someone is being too Lori
Someone asks for help finding a story,
Someone asks if chat is down,
Someone posts a Personals ad on the GB

In the effort to not die of alcohol poisoning, I suggest you just sip from your drink, rather than take a regular drink. It's still early but I wanted to give you a heads-up on tonight's game. The drunkest fuck wins.
i feel drunk just reading this!

And booze? Please booze.

I got meds. I'll be ready to wreak havoc with you in no time.
Good! Drink up, tart.
I'm running out of stuff to drink. Garnate you really need to give us a head's up the next time you wanna play this game.
This WAS a head's up! The game is supposed to be for tonight but then my son threw a fit and put a hole in his bedroom door and long story short I've poured my first drink.
i feel drunk just reading this!

You're very welcome. :D

Good! Drink up, tart.

This WAS a head's up! The game is supposed to be for tonight but then my son threw a fit and put a hole in his bedroom door and long story short I've poured my first drink.

You're very welcome. :D

Get him a can of bondo, a mixing board, a spreader and some sandpaper and make him repair it.

I am starting in about an hour. I have to stock up. And eat a Aids dick. :)

Get him a can of bondo, a mixing board, a spreader and some sandpaper and make him repair it.
Yeah he's 7. lol
I am starting in about an hour. I have to stock up. And eat a Aids dick. :)

I'm.......I'm ahead of you? How does THAT happen, twin? :mad: You'll be ahead of me with the AIDS dick, though. I'm going to put that off til much later.

Yeah he's 7. lol

I'm.......I'm ahead of you? How does THAT happen, twin? :mad: You'll be ahead of me with the AIDS dick, though. I'm going to put that off til much later.

I don't think any of you understand how much I can drink. It's a gift and a curse. I bet I could even keep up with Des.

Well aiight, but buying milk and bread for a snowstorm that didn't happen has tapped me out. So, all I can add to this game now is my unconditional support for all left in. Oh, and I hope you get that hole fixed. :rose:

Aye Jen don't get drunk and start throwing yourself at me. Because I would take advantage of you.

Yeah he's 7. lol

Thats quite a little fist. He could still do it at 7 with some lightweight, quick set spackle from the hardware store. It will fall out eventually, but it will be good experience.

I did my first bondo repair at 14 after my first time deciding I could drive. I had a week to get it done because mom and dad had a convention to go to. Mom noticed the repair. Dad did not.

Back