Garnate Needs a New Nose

I've never once told anyone here how much I earn.

I'll look into it. Thank you.

Another lie from Betty. I seem to remember you crowing about making 6 figures right around tax time or was that yet another lie?

Another lie from Betty. I seem to remember you crowing about making 6 figures right around tax time or was that yet another lie?

That could be anywhere from 100K to 999K.

So no I never told anyone how much I earn and that was the question asked.

Maybe because you're bald the sun is affecting your brain.

I dunno....you tell me. Can I make that much cutting teh grassies?

Goddamn it. :mad:

I'm a good host. So if she wanna play slots and drink wine, then we can definitely go to AC. But if she wants to live on the wild side, get drunk, possibly win thousands of dollars without playing against card sharks, then we are definitely going to the hood. Maybe take some pills too, who knows. I'll give you a pass. You are welcome to come to my hood too.

Tell me you white middle aged ladies are not playing dice with this dude in the ghetto for thrills.

They're all trying to spin this positively for their friend/lover which is admirable.

Wrong again, Ronald. I think Jelly is annoying as fuck and boring as hell. I don't know Rimmy that well but I really don't think he needs to be in spin mode for any reason. You made a thread, got your fill of self-importance so now fuck off to the fertilizer pile.

I'm a good host. So if she wanna play slots and drink wine, then we can definitely go to AC. But if she wants to live on the wild side, get drunk, possibly win thousands of dollars without playing against card sharks, then we are definitely going to the hood. Maybe take some pills too, who knows. I'll give you a pass. You are welcome to come to my hood too.

Garnate, come with me-you can do our make up and hair so we look like high priced hookers from Newark ($25 blowie hookers!!)

Plus, the dice money. We gone be rich!!

That trip could probably pay for a few nose jobs in itself but it's perfect and beautiful and I finished packing 43 seconds ago.

One trip to Cedar Pointe and you would never have had to worry about shit....again.

Paris my tookus.

Wrong again, Ronald. I think Jelly is annoying as fuck and boring as hell. I don't know Rimmy that well but I really don't think he needs to be in spin mode for any reason. You made a thread, got your fill of self-importance so now fuck off to the fertilizer pile.

Translation: You were right and are awesome!

:cool:

One trip to Cedar Pointe and you would never have had to worry about shit....again.

Paris my tookus.

Translation: You were right and are awesome!

:cool:

GiantLOL.gif

This.
Garnate, come with me-you can do our make up and hair so we look like high priced hookers from Newark ($25 blowie hookers!!)

Plus, the dice money. We gone be rich!!
This.
From what I've read in the thread, they're playing for cash, not thrills.
This.
I know - I just met you at the airport, remember? :rolleyes:
This.

Paris my tookus.
Not this.

Not tryin to cock block man but comon.

Whats your secret? lol

I don't got enough of a track record here to speak on. But I just don't give a fuck. I don't pay enough them enough of attention for them to think I'm all over them. But I give them enough to know that I will fuck them giving the opportunity. But at the end of the day, I always go for who I want.

Back