FreeUse???

Get in the car and go. Enjoy some road head and jerking. Pull over and switch positions so I can finger fuck her and suck on her tits as she drives and tries not to crash.

Go to a park and have her ride me for all to see while I hold her bouncing breasts.

Go to a glory hole and put her to work. I'll be fucking her from behind while she gives lip service to every cock that comes through the hole in the wall

Get in the car and go. Enjoy some road head and jerking. Pull over and switch positions so I can finger fuck her and suck on her tits as she drives and tries not to crash.

Go to a park and have her ride me for all to see while I hold her bouncing breasts.

Go to a glory hole and put her to work. I'll be fucking her from behind while she gives lip service to every cock that comes through the hole in the wall
Sounds like you know what you are doing 🥵🥵

So I'm curious if you had someone for the day to do anything you wanted with what would you do? Within reason and with safe word(s) of course.
Repeat a wonderful day...take her to a park in Kyoto...monkey park...tour...have a nice dinner seeing her cleavage...go back to the hotel and have sex till the morning...

Tie them to a motel bed using under the bed restraints.

Photograph their face-down naked body from just outside the motel doorway.

Post the pic online, inviting guys to come to room 309. Let them know the rules, including that you'll be watching from across the room but will not engage with anyone.

Sit in the dark corner of the room with a cocktail, waiting for the show.

I'd take him to an adult bookstore, get in a booth, then make him undress and suck my cock.

I'd show the guys watching through the gloryholes how much I can make him gag on my dick.

I'd push his ass up to a gloryhole and make him take a load while I slap his face with my cock. I'd fuck some cum out of his ass and make him clean my dick with his mouth.

I'd hold him on my cock, then unlock and open the booth door, inviting others to use his body.

I'd take a break and use the restroom. When I return, a line will have formed.

Back