Formula 1 Racing

I didn’t like the blue on the Ferrari cars. Was almost distracting because I had gotten used to them being only red.

McLaren is gaining on RB. Norris needed 1-2 more laps last week and would have been on the top step of the podium.
Excited for Monoco.

A Ferrari/McLaren race all in the top 4 running well.

One Red Bull crashed out the other only running 6th.

Always a visual treat to watch the Monaco GP, but over the years as the cars have gotten wider it’s increasingly tougher to pass. Overtaking is becoming rare. Makes the race less competitive and more dependent on pit stop strategy and accidents. Hope they never take Monaco off the F1 calendar though, it’s the granddaddy of street circuits. Nice to see Leclerc taking pole and leading the race, hometown boy.

I can't wait to see Hamilton at Ferrari. The strides the team are making, I'd put money on him winning his 8th title. He's been let down massively at Mercedes the last few years.

Canadian Grand Prix today. 🇨🇦
Surprise on the pole with Mercedes showing some speed.Red Bull,McLaren right behind.

Canadian Grand Prix today. 🇨🇦
Surprise on the pole with Mercedes showing some speed.Red Bull,McLaren right behind.
Reeeeally interesting today. That ferrari is set up terribly (p11/12) but if there's a downpour watch for them to come alive.

Interesting to see what direction max heads in at the opening stint, attack vs defence. Honestly though after imola and monaco I'm looking forward to a track where fast cars can pass slow ones 🐌 🐌

Reeeeally interesting today. That ferrari is set up terribly (p11/12) but if there's a downpour watch for them to come alive.

Interesting to see what direction max heads in at the opening stint, attack vs defence. Honestly though after imola and monaco I'm looking forward to a track where fast cars can pass slow ones 🐌 🐌
Kinda shocking to see Ferrari that far off,dominated a couple weeks ago.

But let's hope we get through the 1st lap without a big pileup again.

Back