Forced Orgasm

I did it the other day. During a hot voice session she wanted to stop. I had not exploded yet, and I demanded that she keep fucking herself deeeeep and hard with the dildo. She’s asking me to stop. She’s slipping into another orgasm while I exploded for her. Demanded she not stopping and demanded that she orgasm for me and the hot slut DID.
 
I would love to make a girl cum one after the other, no mercy. Making her so sensitive to every touch, its painful lol
I've often wondered how I could handle this, being a male. I once talked with my wife about her continuing working me over after she made me cum.
I am so unbelievably tender/sensitive that I can't stand for her to continue. I wanted to try it, but I most certainly would have to be restrained.
 
FO is a huge kink of mine. Especially with an on/off fwb who is very multi-orgasmic.

Tuesday, she came close to 30 times. And the last 15 times she was begging for me to stop. By the time 2-3 hours had passed, she could barely walk.
 
Back
Top