How to DM first ?

immojtabalm

Virgin
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Posts
7
Hey guys, I am looking for finding a goonette friend here and even maybe more anyway, I am wondering how should I send message for the first time to the girl I like?

I mean opening message, because saying hello, how are you, what's up is borning to many of them, so I have no idea what should I send at first , if any girl or boy has any idea how should I start dm at first, i will be so glad to she or he help me 💚
Thank you so much
 
Do NOT start with "What's up?" Or "How are you?"

Be detailed. Tell them what caught your attention, was it something they said on the forum or in their bio?

Did you see that you share an interest of theirs? Tell them! Ask if they'd like to chat about it.

Then, tell them to have a great day.
Go into it with Zero Expectations in getting a reply. Many times that happens so don't get discouraged.
 
As someone who is a serial standard greeting before getting to the message with little to no returns, I can say don't do that. lol

While I'll always been an old letter style writer (I miss sending ACTUAL letters sometimes) that's just not the way of the world anymore, especially on here with how many DM's get thrown around here.
 
IMO, be very respectful to the person you want to DM and ask them in the open thread if you can message them. Briefly say..

"Hello,. I'm very interested in getting to know you.. May I please DM you?"

If they're open to messaging.. They'll say sure...
 
Do NOT start with "What's up?" Or "How are you?"

Be detailed. Tell them what caught your attention, was it something they said on the forum or in their bio?

Did you see that you share an interest of theirs? Tell them! Ask if they'd like to chat about it.

Then, tell them to have a great day.
Go into it with Zero Expectations in getting a reply. Many times that happens so don't get discouraged.
I got it, thank you so much for the tips, I'll try my best to do it :)
 
As someone who is a serial standard greeting before getting to the message with little to no returns, I can say don't do that. lol

While I'll always been an old letter style writer (I miss sending ACTUAL letters sometimes) that's just not the way of the world anymore, especially on here with how many DM's get thrown around here.
Yes exactly, you're right, I always want to start first with some old fashioned but it doesn't work
Thanks you so much for the advice 💚
 
IMO, be very respectful to the person you want to DM and ask them in the open thread if you can message them. Briefly say..

"Hello,. I'm very interested in getting to know you.. May I please DM you?"

If they're open to messaging.. They'll say sure...
I'll keep it on my mind thanksss a lot friend 💚
 
Back
Top