Forbidden Taste (Closed)

Elizabeth

Just as he reached that climatic moment,, as the last jets of hot semen bathed within me, that is when I bit into him. Sending him over that edge, near roaring down the walls into a black euphoria commonly called 'the veil'. You aren't unconscious but you aren't fully aware either. A blackness fills your mind, your eyes and your body heats to near unbearable heights of not only temperatures but pleasures as well. It is, simply put, the highest of orgasm one can possibly reach before that plunge downward.

I drank of him deeply, pulling all that pleasure charged cells into my body and mind. Absorbing his thoughts, the sensations we both felt ricocheted between the pair of us, adding to the heightened senses. With each pull, his cock would twitch and jerk and my body would spasm and cling tighter, merging us into one being, mind, heart and body. All those who came before, that strengthened Aiden and strengthened me were gathering and mixing within me. All that power and energy, all that knowledge but few answers would unlock within him, when he woke next.

Undead but not dead.

"Drink, lover.." Words softly coaxed from my red wet lips, our gazes locking but could he truly see me? Aiden said he was strong, so perhaps he could see my blood stained lips and pale face smiling up at him. My nails turned inward to the inner curve of my breast, nearest to my heart. A place I could control him and the amount of nourishment he would gain from me. I had not been prepared and so it was a little painful to slice open my own skin, but I was rushing hard on the endorphin in his blood and lusts in both our souls. "Drink of me, Jason." Pulling him down to me, into my arms and to my breast.

Still he throbbed hard and deep within me, and when he suckled upon me, drawing the very blood I just took from him, from within me, I lost control all over again. Cumming hard, deep within my body tightened and arched, pushing us both into the air. Nails held him to me, clutching as my hips would grind and writhe upon his fattening cock. Gods loved to gift the young with staying power, Unlike the others who were made into vampire about the ages of thirty and up, Jason was 19 years of age and in his prime form. It was intoxicating to ponder just how he would be once he was done exchanging blood and rebirth.

Still, we fucked as he drank. I refused to let him go until he had half my blood, half my blood history and bloodline, a quarter of Aiden within his veins now seering a path through him, forming him anew, shaping the vampire in small painless ways. It would grow in ernest here soon, the pain would be harder for him to take as the vampire cells conformed his organs but they had just enough time to fuck him into a coma and hopefully, through most of the agony.

"Come on Jason, FUCK me again!" laughter filled his bedroom, yanking him by his hair to my kiss, shoving my tongue past his bloodied lips to suckle our mixture clean.

I dreamt. Of many things. Of Elizabeth and a man that looked a lot like me. They held hands and they embraced on the streets of what appeared to be New Orleans. Things flashed before me in swirled visions. I saw faces of people I didn't know except for that I knew they were old. Ancient even. The images raced through my mind faster than I could make them put. But one theme was constant, love and pleasure.

It was during this that I would learn I had been fucking Elizabeth over and over. Cum inside her and then fuck her again as if orgasm was merely an interlude to the fucking.

Finally the images faded from my mind. Then I swam, in perfect blackness, I swam. I couldn't see the water, I couldn't see the sky. I could only feel.

Slowly there became a hint of light. A man appeared, standing on the shore. With nothing else to go by, I swam toward him. As I got closer I could make out who it was. He was a tall man, thin, very thin. I faltered but could not stop myself swimming toward him.

When I was within reach he bent over and plucked me out of the water as if I was a puppy. His face contorted and suddenly I was over come with fear. His hand held me like steel and I could not break his grip. "The bloodline returns." The man hissed like a snake. I screamed and tried to jerk away.

"You will die!" He roared and threw me like I weighed nothing more than a baseball.

I hit the water like it was made of cement. Pain blistered through every inch of my body.

I jerked awake screaming. It hurt everything hurt, like I was being torn apart from the inside out. I thrashed and rolled, but couldn't get very far as I was wrapped like a burrito in thick blankets. I screamed so much that my lungs hurt from air withdrawal, my throat hurt from volume. I couldn't grasp what was happening to me, I was burning from the inside out and yet nothing I did gave any relief

I tried to call for Elizabeth but my voice couldn't form words, only shapeless cries of agony. I gasped for breath, each inhale felt like I was breathing in fire. I choked on my own breathing, jerkING uncontrollably in the blankets. I could feel my spine trying to spasm, but the blankets helpped keep me together, otherwise my back might have snapped.

But not even the blankets could keep me together when the bones in my body snapped all at once. My eyes widened and I screamed so hard it came out as silence. I froze as my bones began to piece themselves back together. I could fucking feel them reshaping themselves, fixing me, putting me back together like Humpty Dumpty.

And when it was finished I could breath again. Nothing hurt. I felt pretty good. It was like someone clicked a light switch inside of me and all pain vanished.

I licked my lips softly and called out gently as if testing my voice. "Elizabeth?" Even I cold feel the fear in the voice.

Elizabeth

Nearly twenty hours has passed, I was really close to just ending him and his suffering when he died down in screaming two hours past. I did not think he would make it there for the longest time, no one I'd ever heard of before took so long to change from living to one of their kind. And the screams... good god!

He did not know it, he was so out of it through this whole process but I had changed the bedding twice and scrubbed the floors a few times. Who knew he could hold so much.. waste? I swear to god he had to have eaten three pizzas for lunch with the amount of food he threw up all over the place. Wasn't because he couldn't handle food any more, it was due to the reforming his stomach. His body had to empty of all wastes, in ALL ways before it completed it's restructuring process.

Disgusting job, but I once had to be taken care of much the same as Jason had to be now.

He died an hour ago. Suddenly, swiftly cutting off his screams and groans. I thought he'd died in a permanent sense there for a moment. So shocked by the sudden lack of.. sound that I truly thought I'd lost him. It was the longest half hour of my life, wondering what I would tell his father, how could I explain this to him or anyone else? Never was I so fucking ecstatic to hear him start breathing all over again!

"Jason?" I sat at the edge of the bed, fully dressed and holding a warm tea with honey. "Here, sip this." it would soothe his ravaged throat and begin to warm him. I had him hooked up to a feeding system, blood bags by the dozens had been fed to him over the past few hours. He looked close to normal, a bit still on the pale side.

"How do you feel?" I whispered softly, incase his head was splintering, watchful to see if he would go mad, go insane or merely just awaken enough for me to see his eyes.

Elizabeth was there, holding a mug of something hot. I could see the steam rising from what she had in the mug. It smelt like honey and some kind of leaf. The smell caught me off guard, I could never seem like this before. I had broken my nose when I was eight and ever since I couldn't smell very well. But I could not only smell the tea but I could also smell Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had she alway been this beautiful? I think so, but something was different. I could see the lines of her body, the subtle shadows that shaped her face. I could see the relief across her face as if she had a big scare not too long before.

I blinked up at her and lifted my head to take the tea she offered. It was sweet and smoothing all the way down, filling my belly with warmth and calming my throat. I sniffed and marveled at how clear my nose felt.

Then I smelt the blood.

A glance to my other side, looked like a horror movie. Several virtually empty bags of blood hung from a pole beside the bed. Tues led out of my blanket bundle and into the bags, or visa versa.

I turned to her and looked at her. She had done it. Somehow in the midst of our love making she had taken me over the edge and made me immortal.

"Elizabeth?" I asked shifting under the blankets. I wiggled and got the blankets loose, tossing them to the side. I was naked except for my boxers. The body I saw was not mine. My eyes widened as I saw what I would look like with a tight chest, six pack abs, chiseled and toned arms. I was in shape, I didn't expect this to happen.

"You've done it." I whispered. "I'm like you now?" I asked her, jerkING the bloody tube from my arm. I watched the wound close and heal itself to perfection right before my eyes.

I looked at Elizabeth and slowly smirked. She had done it. And now she and I could truly be together.

I moved.

In a blur so fast I think it even took her by surprise. I took her to her feet and brought her to the far wall. My hand pinned both of hers over her hand, damned of wear the mug of tea ended up. My lips pressed tightly against hers, my new body mashing against her, pushing her hard against the wall while I kissed her deeply.

Elizabeth

Startled by the sudden movement, it took a few moments to comprehend that he just got up out of bed, pulled out his IV and rushed me against the wall!

"Holy shit, Jason!" Was he mad? Did he not need to feed?! My mind kind of fractured after that, his mouth on mine and his hands holding mine prisoner. A groan answered the demand of his kiss, fusing our lips together as I enjoyed the wonderful sensations ripple throughout my body.

"You need to rest, you just.." words were cut short by his kiss again, aggressively he pressed onward, inward as well. Invading me, my space and my mind.

Jesus! Fuck. .. Wow... Arching against him, I could feel my blood heating and my nipples tighten against my shirt. Rocking beneath him, I can feel the rub of my clothing against his skin, against mine beneath my clothing. It itched in a most distracting way, a pleasing way as well, but ... grrrrrrrr! had I known, I would be naked right now! Reminding myself too he just woke up! What the fuck was he thinking?! I know what the hell I'm thinking though!

Smiling, I nipped his lower lip with my teeth and bit gently, lapping at it to soothe the would be burn, tickling his tongue with my own. "Tease.." growled out in answer, wiggling my wrists but not trying to break free either.

I liked that I surprised her. I liked that I could act on her level now. Suddenly Elizabeth didn't seem like such the intimidating force she had before. Now she was simply the most wonderful and beautiful woman I could ever hope to know. Our lips meshed, our tongues danced. She gasped in protest and shock, but I could feel her arousal stirring within her, making her nipples hard against my chest.

I loved that I could have that effect on her now. She wiggled against me, straining to press herself against me, but not trying to break my hold upon her. At least I don't think she was trying, I didn't feel much strength fighting my grip on her wrists. I wanted to take her again, I wanted to take her and make her mine for real. I wanted to show her how glad I was to be like her, to be able to be with her forever.

She nipped my lips and smirked, her eyes on mine as the lip instantly healed. I opened my mouth to speak, but cried out instead as agony ripped through my stomach. I let her go and doubled over as spasms in my gut dropped me to my knees. I thought the pain was over, I had thought I was in the clear and set to be stronger than I ever thought I could be.

Instead I whimpered as my stomach felt like it was eatting itself alive....err Undead....whatever. "Eliza...Gah! Wha....?" I moaned flopping onto my ass. Then I felt my teeth change and grow, fangs in my mouth grew and tingled like they were ready to rip into some flesh, yearning for it.

Elizabeth

"Come." He was heavy, for a human anyway. A little bit of a hefty vampire as well, but he came with me readily. "It is why I had you hooked up to the blood bags, feeding you." She did not want to unleash him on the general public, not like this. In the past, they had no choice and took many, many lives needlessly.

Not any more.

"Here, sit." aiding him into the chair at bedside I had sat and slept in while he made the transition. Pulling his arm out, I hooked the lead back into his arm, pushing needle to vein and taping it off. "That's not all.." A hand was on his chest to keep his stubborn ass still.

"Drink." I opened the cooler and tossed him a full bag. "Don't think on it, don't try and be cute about it, just bite the top off and suck.." I had another twenty bags in deep freeze, fifteen in the cooler left and maybe by that first fifteen he would have some semblance of control and I could teach him how to hunt, not kill, his dinner.

I thumped into the chair at Elizabeth's insistence, wincing as she tapped my arm with the IV again. I grunted as she tossed a bag of blood against my chest. I groaned as I realized what I would now have to do. I was a vampire now, and as such I would have to drink blood. Elizabeth seemed to know what I was thinking and she snapped at me to just tear it open and chug.

"I bet it's gonna taste like cough syrup." I groaned.

But this was the cost of my new life so...fuck it. I bit into the bag and ripped open a hole that I could squeeze the blood down my throat quickly from. I chugged, trying hard not to taste, not to think about it. I squeezed the bag quickly, swallowing as fast as I could. Fuck it sucked, no pun intended, but the moment blood hit my stomach I felt much much much better.

The tightness and pain in my gut vanished again, and I was able to kill the bag and pull it away from my face. "Ugh. You'd think it would at least be cherry flavored. Now I feel like I sucked off a copper statue."

I smiled at Elizabeth and gestured her to me. "Hey beautiful come here." I patted my lap. "So I have to ask....what made you change your mind? I mean I thought you were giving me my last night with you, instead I wake to....this." I asked her.

Elizabeth

"Who said I changed my mind?" Teases back in response, moving closer but slowly so. Hands ran the breadth of his shoulder, across nape and to the other side. He felt whole, warming a bit more as he fed, but strong. "And you did, did you not? Reach manhood, a few times.. I might add." Another husky chuckle answered that memory. He did indeed explode, again and again.

"Perhaps it is a bit of a blur?" A little pout was presented as I settled to his lap and slipped about his waist. "Am I forgettable now, Jason?" Straddling him as I were, he could not hide his face, those eyes, from me. So I studied him as I asked this question, smiling a little more than pouting. "If you want the memory to return, of how we spent the night before I eased you into my world, you but have to reach for it. It's there.." A finger tip tapped his forehead, slipping yet closer to him.

"There was no better time. You're marked by Micah and as he knew of you and I.." She could not blame Jason for that, she was the one who left her scent all over Jason. "It were only a matter of time before Micah made good his threats to me, and killed you for an added bonus." I hated to discuss the negative so soon with Jason, but reality was a cunt at times. Tonight was no different than any other cuntish night.

"How do you feel?" I did not tell him he was awakened much sooner than I thought he would be. I did not tell him he came through easier than anyone ever seen before, but I had nothing to compare this transition to. I could only vaguely recall my own, it was centuries ago for christ sake! Had I changed someone before now, I may have been able to tell him there was something more to him... Something much stronger than the norm..

I slipped my hands around her waist as Elizabeth slide into my lap, I marveled at how light she felt compared to last night. Not that she was heavy before, it just seemed a sign of my new strength, and felt as if I bounced her on my knee she would hit the ceiling. I looked up at her and felt....lucky. Incredibly lucky to have been chosen by her. Things may have forced her hand to commit to me more than she might have done otherwise, but she had chosen me.

I shook my head and leaned forward to kiss her softly. "I can never forget you."

I closed my eyes for a moment and laid my head against her chest. I really wanted to have the memories of my first night of passion. My manhood demanded to know, if for nothing else than to prove it hadn't been a dream. So I rested my cheek between her breasts, and listened to her heart beat.

After a few moments I could hear her moaning. No.....not hear....feel. In my head, like an echo through the night. It got louder and louder until there was a bright flash, and images rushed through my mind. Just still pictures of me and Elizabeth together. Her back arched as I gave her any number of orgasms. Our mouth's locked, my lips on her breast, my own back arched as I spilled myself into her. Everything flooded me at once, while the images where not as good as full motion memories, I at least knew about all the times with her. I also saw her bite into my throat. I saw myself licking blood from her breast.

So that's how it happened.

I jerked back and looked up at her. I couldn't help but smile. "You know I knew some girls liked to bite a little during....but I don't think you were suppose to bit THAT hard."

I teased her and she brought up that it was either do it then, or wait and Micah makes his move before she could do what needed to be done and it would then be too late.

I sighed and nodded, "Well I guess Micah is something we'll have to handle eventually." I lifted my hand and cupped her cheek. "I feel really really good now though. Strong, fast, like superman with.....a boner." I wiggled my eyebrows and bucked my hips gently as I'm sure she could feel the erection under her weight.

Back