Forbidden Taste (Closed)

Elizabeth

Fuck! The trail of mouth apon me was distracting me super badly. Fingers found his hair and held him to me as body arched under the hot trailing mouth. I was losing control, I could feel my body awakening, shaking a little in response as arousal was clawing it's eager head up.. DON'T attack him!

"Take it off?" Fogged mind, a quick nod of permission, half hearing him as heart pounded and blood sped through my system, as did his. What had he said about his pants?! Why would he want to be nearly naked near me right now!? Was he trying to get raped! I could almost taste the sweet coppery flavor of him washing cross my tongue, teasing taste buds, awakening the beast within in more ways than one.

Wait.. Can you rape a guy?? Can you rape the willing!

A bubble of laughter rose but was bit back, grinning wider instead. "Yeah, take it off.." ended in a predatory growl of pleasure, much like a large feline of Africa might make when eyeing it's next meal.

CAN'T have sex with him!

His body wasn't bad at all, large and well built. Eyes fell to his boxers and crotch. His cock felt pleasing in size, not too large or small.. Dare I touch and see for myself? Wouldn't that be pushing this a little TOO far? But he was losing control, the more of me he saw, the less he paid attention to anything else around him. A good thing, except I too was losing focus on those pesky rules and focusing more on what I wanted instead.

The look in his eyes, expression on his face was making me squirm, restless of body and mind. I wanted to give him what it was he wanted most, and fighting that off was becoming less and less important.

Hopefully his dad did NOT walk in on us.

"The hook is in the front." An offer, let him decide if he wanted to see more flesh or not. But by the look on his face, I wasn't too sure he knew what I meant or if he heard me? Wait! He's a guy, he sure as shit had to know what I meant by that. Fingers reached up between breasts and unhooked the small clasp. my hands keeping it from slipping completely off of each breast, I watched him instead, waiting.

Elizabeth's go ahead to remove my pants was a big relief to me. I scrambled to quickly take off my jeans and toss them away. I sat on my knees and sighed happily as my cock throbbed with relief in my boxers.

It was then that my attentions returned to Elizabeth. The look in her eyes was full of need and desire. I could almost see her debating on if she should continue with me. To go down this line with me so soon could not be easy for her. It should be harder on me too, but I couldn't help but feel like we were meant to happen. I was so drawn to her that she just feel right, being with her, loving her, all made so much sense to me that I never once questioned it.

Slowly her hands went to her bra and she unhooked the lacy covering. I leaned over her and pressed my hands to hers, preventing her from pulling her bra away. "Elizabeth....are you sure? I won't do anything you don't want. If this is too fast for you, don't feel like you need to keep going. If we hit your line, I won't be mad if you don't wanna cross it." I told her, looking deep into her eyes. She had such a haunting look about her, I could feel myself yearn to get lost in her gaze.

I felt my dick throb and form a wet spot in my boxers. Great I was leaking pretty cum already. I thought about jizz in my pants and letting her off the hook. If I finished then she wouldn't need to cross a line that she didn't want too because I wouldn't be able to.

Then again maybe jizz in my pants on purpose was a stupid idea.

Elizabeth

Smirking didn't seem polite, but he was very amusing in an odd sort of way. Who was he kidding here? Wasn't fooling me in the least bit, though it was noble of him to try and halt his behavior or my undressing.

"I will say when to stop.." Pulling the bra from under his hand and open, my nipple pebbled under the warmth of his hand now pressed to me more intimately than before. "Or if.."

He needed a little more of my blood and he would start to change a bit, be more healthy than he is now. Sharpen his senses a little bit, not overly so. Wouldn't be cool to have him screaming like a girl in the middle of school because someone slammed their locker too hard.

Bring him in, woe him. Gently.. Subtly

"Come back here.. I'm getting cold.." Whispered out, reaching up to tug at his shoulder. Fingers splay and venture up and down the length of arm, watching him as he watches me. Smile growing in welcome, I wait.

I smiled as she assured me that I couldn't take her further than she wanted or allowed. My eyes widened as her hands pulled her bra apart and away revealing to my eyes my first pair of breasts. I stared at her perky breasts in complete shock and awe. They, much like the rest of her, were perfect. Wonderful in there shape and size on her body. The skin was flawless as the shape of her body seemed the swell to embrace her breasts. Tiny pink nipples stood in perfect position on her mounds, tiny yet firm looking little treats.

I must have been staring for a long time because she reached out and ran her hands up my arms. She urged me to her, staying she was cold yet there was not a single goosebump on her. Still I took this as my chance to lower myself over her, my mouth opening to outright take her left breast into my mouth. My tongue caressed over her smooth, soft skin, savoring the best feeling of my life. I slid a hand up her belly to cup at her right breast, gently squeezing as I playing with her in my hand and mouth. I didn't know what I was doing, but I would suck, lick, twirl, squeeze and tease until she stopped me or I figured out what buttons to push.

I lowered my weight on top of her lower body gently, my stomach pressing against the open fly of her pants. I couldn't keep holding myself my knees so I needed a more relaxing position, not to mention I could grind my dick into the bed. It would be better than dry humping the air as I suckled her tits. I'm sure she wouldn't dig me humping the air over her like a fucking dog. Plus with my dick buried into the mattress I could hide it if I accidentally pre-maturely busted my nut.

Elizabeth

The soft moans followed each wet suck and release. The air grew hot and the shifting was steadily getting more and more antsy.. Fingers dropped to his hair, clutching and pulling him closer. Nipples pebbled hard and ached with each suck, each tug of his mouth, lips and tongue.

"sweet.. jesus..." It was if he had a string attached from nipples to groin and each tug was making me wetter, hornier. And when i could not take any more of his tease, I flipped him with my legs, pushing on his chest and coming up on top in seconds.

"Teasing me is unfair, Jason.." The smile crooked up at one corner of my mouth, the same mouth that lowered and nipped his bottom lip. Sliding down his frame, I pressed my aching pussy against the swell of cock beneath me.

"You know what happens to boys that tease girls, dontcha?" Growled against his lips, raking my wet hard nipples up and down his chest, shifting to grind myself down on him. "We get even.." My tongue thrust into his mouth as I lift and pushed my hand into his boxers. Fingers curling about his cock, I gave him a soft gentle stroke.

"Fuck, you're hard as a rock!" biting him once more on lips, biting my own as well. "Are you leaking, Jason?" A cot question, light and smiling as I could feel the hot lube between my fingers. Coaxing him, I slid up and down the length once, then again. Feeling him, his heart beat and his cock pulsating. Lowering my mouth to his again, I swallowed his sound, his voice, kissing him deeply as my thumb swirled about the very tip of him.

I don't know what happened, one moment I was happily sucking on some boobies. The next, I was on my back staring at Elizabeth glaring at me with a very lustful look into her eyes. It excited me, I had never seen a woman give me that look before and to be honest it kind of scared me. I opened my mouth to take a gasp, but her lips on mine stole my breath away. Her tongue drove into my mouth, filling me with her wet, coppery tongue.

My hands went to her hips and she rocked back on my crotch which brought a groan from me. God the weight of her body felt incredible on top of me. She wasn't heavy, her weight on me was very comfortable and warming in a way. She broke the kiss, leaving her lips against mine and made some remark about teasing her. I wasn't teasing, I was tit sucking, completely different.

"Even?" I asked her. Then I groaned loudly as I felt her fingers wrapped around my dick, raw. Skin on skin I'm talking. She was actually touching my penis! I couldn't believe it. Her hand gave me a single stroke, her thumb rubbing through my pre-cum. I could feel her thumb rubbing my tip, becoming more and more slick from my pre-jizz. This beautiful woman was touching sperm, my sperm, well she might be if my biology class held any truth about sex.

I realized she asked if I was leaking and I blinked, "Errrr...yeah I think so. But I didn't cum yet! It's only like the pre.....juice. So don't think I like jizzed my pants." I blushed and slapped my head back against the pillow, cursing myself for talking too much.

Elizabeth

Laughing out loud, I had to give him a stern little look.

"Shut up, Jason." scolded hotly, glaring a warning at him while trying not to eat him alive or grin. My hand slid up and down, turning a bit but softly caressing him. "I want you to." Fingers laced into his hair once more, suckling his tongue as fingers began to stroke him all over again.

Sliding to one side, I lift up enough to dangle a breast just over his lips. "Open up.. " Lowering enough to brush my nipple to his lips. The scent of sex was filling the air around us, making it really hard to stay focused on the goal I wished to achieve tonight. I did manage to give him a little more blood, but now I was once more teasing him into an orgasm in my hand.

Elizabeth overwhelmed me with sensations, her hand stroking my dick harder and faster. Her hand seemed so sure with my dick, like she knew exactly how to handle my stick in any way she wanted. Then she leaned over me and dangled her breast over my mouth like a worm trying to get a fish.

"I want you to..." She breathed, and I wondered she meant. Jizz in my boxers? Did she really want me to make a mess in my shorts? Or did she just want me to cum? I didn't understand, I didn't care. I had a boob in my mouth, and her beautiful hand stroking my joint.

I found my hips bucking up into her hand to match her strokes, loving the feel of my dick sliding between her fist. It felt absolutely great. I wish she would do more than a handjob for me, but I wasn't about to say anything to get her to stop. My tongue twirled around her nipple, suckling on it just a little here and there. I liked teasing her because it made her breathe funny.

Her fist continued on my dick as I got more and more into fucking myself into her fist. I was grunting with it before I was even aware of it. I felt my dick getting harder and closer to that orgasm she wanted me to have.

Elizabeth

Pulling from him, I could sense him building to a crescendo and about to crash over in mediocre waves. We couldn't have that, no. So I pulled free of his mouth, bending down to brush a kiss over his parted panting lips before locking eyes with him.

Could he see it in my face? Could he hear my heart hammering, my cunt twitching and did he know what I intended to do by simply looking into my eyes?

I doubt it. He is a virgin after all.. But not for long.

I slid down his form, pushing his briefs up and over the red head of his cock. One last long lingering look at him before I bent my head to him, tongue lapping over that wet tip. Gooey fingers pushed annoying hair from my eyes and from his view, behind one ear.

Nails raked at his hips, those boxers and pushed them down to catch just below his tight sack. No need for air, so .. I slid the length of him, from balls to cock tip, wetting him with my tongue. Once more, our eyes found one another and I grinned up at him.

"Tasty.." A wink before tucking my chin and opening my mouth, wetting lips, lapping that sticky head until he slid easily enough to my mouth, hands free. Slipping up, and back, his cock stood proud and thick. Held by my mouth, my lips alone, I stared up at him as I suckled that mushroom tip. Desire to feel this inside me ate at my mind, make me tremble and hot all over.

Tempted, to remove these annoying jeans.. I miss skirts more often than not.. Slip him inside me and fuck his brains out until I cum, and cum again.. How long had it been?

Jesus! I need this...

Pushing those thoughts away, I lost myself to the taste of him. The feel of him, sliding in and out of my mouth, moving further and deeper down into my throat. He would not last long, but i didn't care. I ignored any words he had to say, I didn't care if he came down my throat. Suggesting I stop was also ignored, I kept going until I had him deep throated and exploding down my throat.

When she moved away from me, removing her breast from my mouth I thought we were done suddenly. My dick throbbed in her grip and I watched carefully as she sat up to look at what she was doing. Then she body moved down, way down, until her face hovered over me. I wasn't sure what she was doing but my cock did and it pulsed in her grip as she peeled my boxers down and out of her way.

I watched in awe as her mouth opened and I braced just in time for her mouth to wrap around my prick. Well just her tongue really, snaking out to lick the pre-jizz from my tip. I made a sound of pleasure, a sound I didn't know I could make really. It was a mix between a hiss and a squeal if that makes any sense. The kind of sound I would get made fun of for if anyone at school heard it, even if they knew why I had made it.

I thought Elizabeth just wanted to tease me, to lick on me a little and stroke me into conclusion. But no, she had more in mind. Our eyes connected briefly just before she rammed my dick into her mouth.

My eye went wide and I glared up at the ceiling, my mouth opened in a scream without sound, emerging only as a gasping rush of air. Her tongue, her breath, her inner cheeks, her spit, it all surrounded me completely and felt my mind blown. So this was a blowjob, holy fucking christ.

She stuffed my cock more and more into her mouth until I swear I was lost somewhere in her fucking throat. Did she not need to breathe? Before I could finish that thought she began to suck. Slurping her spit around my shaft as her mouth bobbed back and forth on my length, the vacuum created by this just made me go blind.

MY fists gripped the sheets, and I swear my fucking legs were shaking. I couldn't take it. My nuts tensed and I warned her I was gonna blow with a strained gasp. She kept going like she didn't hear me, so I cried out I was cumming. The tingling orgasm raced up my shaft until my vision went purple polka dots. I bucked my cock into her mouth once and erupted. I had warned her twice, I was not responsible anymore.

My cock surged as I blew my load into Elizabeth's mouth, and she didn't even seem to care. She made no effort to pull away from my spewing dragon, but instead worked me into her throat until it felt like my cum was squirting straight into her stomach. She drank me down! The stunning and regal elizabeth was drinking my spunk.

I was just lost in the sensation.

After she had consumed my final squirts, I slumped on the bed, panting as if I had just run a mile. I stared up at the ceiling as I tried to make sense of what happened. "I don't think I'll ever experience anything that amazing ever again." I said in a dreamy state, like I was drunk with the post-orgasmic bliss. "Wow." I whispered.

Lissa

"Never say never.." A husky chuckle followed that comment. He had no idea what I had in store for him, but all in due time. Right now, right here and now, i merely wanted to cuddle up and rest a bit.

Or at least try to.

So lapping my lips, grabbing coke to swallow some down, I lay back down with my head to his shoulder, panting but happy. Dosing in and out, a cat nap felt nice. He smelled nice, the room was clean and warm. His heart beat was slowing, becoming less of a distraction but as he was drifting in and out of sleep, I knew I had to go.

"I will see you in the morning.." Murmured as I kissed him, "I better get going home." Sitting back upright once more, coke set down so I could fasten my bra as I went back to redressing myself. I had a bit of a drive to reach the house, would help me cool down the urge to bite him.

No reason to make plans or small talk, excuses weren't needed and nothing embarrassing happened to him the first time we touched. he had to be feeling good, and he had a good bit of my blood as well. Wondered mostly what changes would be done by tomorrow morning?

Shoes and T shirt back on, I turned to him with a brighter smile, "Lunch tomorrow?"

After Elizabeth had swallowed my load of jizz without so much as a cough or sputter, she curled up with me on the bed. I didn't want to be that guy. You know, THAT guy. The guy who gets his and then passes out, leaving the girl hanging to either forget herself or get herself off. I wanted to do whatever she wanted me to do to make her cum too. I would finger her, or lick her pussy until she was finished.

But with the warmth of her body against mine, I couldn't fight myself as I drifted off. Then I felt her shift off of me, sitting up to put her clothes back on. I opened my eyes wide and sat up as she said she should go, "Wait Elizabeth. I uh....why don't you let me give you a...turn?" I offered, reaching out to her. I yawned right after and she just gave me a smile.

She simply asked, "Lunch tomorrow?"

I nodded eagerly, "Of course."

Then she was gone.

As I flopped back onto the bed, I found myself staring up at the ceiling. I felt great, but I also felt like an asshole. I never expected her to give me a blowjob, but it was single-handedly the best thing ever. Although I felt like an asshole for starting to pass out on her like that. I should have done something right away, like kissed her or started running my hands over her, something to show her that I didn't want to leave her hanging.

She had left with a smile but I hoped she wasn't secretly upset.

The next morning I jerked awake with excitement and energy. I had gotten some good head and I felt incredible. Like a whole new me! I clicked my alarm off before it ever rang, and quickly pulled on a new pair of pants. I made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth but paused halfway there to look around for my glasses. I didn't see them anywhere, but as I looked around the room....something strange hit me.

I could see everything. I mean I could look around and see the posters on the far wall perfectly. No blurriness, no nothing. Clear as crystal, as if I was already wearing my glasses. I even reached up to touch my face and make sure I wasn't already wearing them, maybe I had fallen asleep with them still on right, but nope. I could see clearly without them.

Did a blowjob give me super powers?

I shrugged it off and made my way into the bathroom. I wasn't about to argue with not having to be a four-eyed dork anymore. If anyone gave me shit at school, I'll say I finally got contacts or something.

That was when I noticed something else. My body had changed. I looked different in the mirror. I had always been a pretty scrawny dude, I was skinny for the most part with just a little bit of babyfat or fast food hanging around my middle. Hardly anything to cry about.

My body in the mirror was different. That bellyfat was gone, completely, replaced by....fucking abs. I mean I wasn't cut up like the Rock or anything. But I was definitely getting like real solid abs. I ran my hand down my stomach and felt muscle, even up to my pecks. My man boobs were gone and replaced by hardened pecks. I looked really good, but how? Such a change over night, did having a beautiful girl swallow my spunk suddenly awaken my man-gene?

I felt like Toby Maguire in the first Spider-Man movie, where he just wakes up looking cut as fuck.

I smiled in the mirror and gave myself a wink, before i finished getting ready for school. Dad was gone as usual but there was a note on the fridge asking how my night was. He also thanked me for not having Elizabeth stay the night. And he told me to use a condom. Everytime.

I tore the note up and grabbed a power bar before hitting the bus stop.

As I sat waiting for the bus, I sent Elizabeth a text. Last night was the best night of my life. I hope you had a good time too and I look forward to seeing you again today....P.S. Did you give me superpowers last night, because I think I can fight crime now.

Lissa

"Get up!" Roma tore off my blankets as I tried to hide under them.

"NO!" Growled out, holding those blankets for dear life. "suns-sfm'in-up!"

"Why do we do this every day?" She countered my denial, the same as always.

"Because you made me go back to high school?" A surly glare met the dark skinned beauty who was a clansman as well as my protector.

"Micah won't look there OR here, at least not any time soon.. He knows how much you detest 'kiddie shit'. So it was the only answer. Now get up, get dressed and for fuck sake, DON'T give me any more grief. I'm hungry too!" Roma stormed off, taking my blanket with her as if i needed that!

"Fine.. " Sighing heavily, almost melodramatically so, I waited a few ticks of time before hopping up and shooting straight for the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, I stuck out my tongue and looked for nasty brown smudged from last night's coke.

"Blah.." grabbing a brush to get it off my tongue and teeth, I eyed the mirror and snorted at myself. Hair a huge beehive type mooshy mess. Tangled and sticking up in weird places, nothing a brush wouldn't tame. Bet Jason wouldn't fine me sexy in the morning...

Or loveable..

if Roma was to be believed..

Could not help the smirk that came with the thought of being a pain in Roma's dark ass. The woman was sexy as shit, if you're into women but sooooooo fucking bossy! oh my god, she was BOSSY! Kellis Bossy, not a nice motherly bossy, but almost dominatrix. But hey, she kept my ass out of trouble, in shape and well honed in training.

"Can't make it to training today," I called from my room, knowing she'd hear me no matter where I was in the huge house, if she was in here too. She'd hear me.

"WHAT? Why not?!" Screeched from the kitchen, probably making coffee as we had nothing else in there but a few drinks.

"Jason.. " I heard a groan when I said my new guy's name. "I want to see how he is doing.."

Wind rustled and shit went flying off my desk as suddenly Roma was in my room and at my side. "What did you do?" Snapped out between grinding fangs, "If you Sire someone you just met..."

"God no! It's not like that. I just gave him a small dose to boost his energy levels.. I think he is a descendant of Aiden.." And there's the look. THAT look that said I had clearly lost my fucking mind, look.

"Elizabeth.." Roma opened her mouth to deny it but when I gave her a hard look, she stopped. "You sure? You can't just mess with human lives, we can not be discovered.."

"He won't find out.." My text went off on my phone, showing Jason's name and I had to, I couldn't help it but had to smile a bright wide grin... yeah, he was so mine.

"I know that look and you know it won't end well.." Roma warned but she stopped as she fixed her dark brown eyes on me. "Don't do anything to bring attention our way. All I am going to say on this matter.." Her hands went up as if in surrender and she was gone as quickly as she came storming in.

Text Back:

You hit the top head this morning? lol amazing what a good night will do to you

winky face and a small heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking wasn't the problem, it was the dumb asses mulling about in the parking lot making it impossible to get the fuck to school on time. Tempted to run a few over, I finally get into a spot and out of my car only to hear two girls talking about Jason.

"You see Jason this morning?"
"Who?"
"Jason Stanton?"

Shit

Did I give him too much!? please tell me he isnt showing off to the football team!

grabbing my bag I jogged into the school hallways, moving as quickly as humanly allowed until I found him.

I hadn't meant to start trouble this morning I swear it. I was just minding my own business as I got off the bus. That was when I sensed it coming. Don't ask me how or why, I just knew it was coming right for my face. I put my hands up out of reflex and caught the football sailing for my head, without even looking.

I glanced around to see Scott Demphry and Mike Michaels laughing at me as if they hadn't realized yet that I caught the ball that was intended to smash my fucking nose or something. I was so angry I acting again without thinking. I threw the ball back at them as hard as I could.

I heard the courtyard so silent as the ball smashed Scott so hard in the gut that he tumbled back into Mike and sent them both tumbling to the ground. I froze and realized that I may have started more shit than I was prepared to deal with. "Oh fuck." I muttered.

Scoot and Mike came after me like a storm. "What the fuck you think you're doing you little bitch?" Mike roared, behind him a wave of people followed expecting to see a fight. Already they began chanting.

I put my hands up and said, "You guys threw that shit at me first, I was just returning your ball." I told them. "I can't help it if you can't catch."

Fists swung at me.

First Mike's which seemed to move in slow motion. I ducked under easily. Then came Scott's which also were easy to not only side step but watch as Scott punched his own friend.

"OW dude. What the fuck?" Mike roared.

"Sorry I was swinging at him."

I smirked feeling better about this. "Listen guys I don't want to start any trouble. Why don't you two kiss and make up?"

"Fucker!" Scott screamed and charged me, and again his movement seemed slow and unguarded. For the first time in my life I balled my fist to take a swing and thrust my fist straight forward. My knuckles met Scott's nose, then it crumpled under my face and my follow-through sent Scott flying backward to thump hard on the ground.

I spun to face Mike, who stared at me in shock and slowly turned to his friend who's nose was clearly broken and bleeding profusely. Scott screamed and rolled around in pain, which made Mike clearly second guess his actions.

"Come on Mike it's a fair fight now." I taunted.

Suddenly Elizabeth was there. I hadn't seen her move, or arrive. It was like she had appeared out of nowhere and now stood inbetween me and the two punks. Both Mike and I blinked and jerked a little back in shock. Mike frowned and bent to pick up his buddy.

I sighed and lowered my fists, "I am so suspended." I whimpered.

Elizabeth

"WHAT is going on over here?" A collective groan was heard as the Mr. Do Right teacher slash hall monitor slash ass kisser - Benson was marching like a moron across the parking lot.

"Mr Benson.." Full megawatt smile turned to greet a glowering Mr. Benson. "I am so glad you're here!" Fingers finding his arm, his hand and smiling with bullshit adoration up at the man. "Mike and Scott are having troubles it seems." Those fingers caressed over palm, our eyes held and his dilated.

I had him.

"For some unknown reason, they're bullying students coming off the bus, then punching each other.. "

"What?! The bitch is .." Both started to protest but were ignored and told unceremoniously to "Shut up and wait right there." But yet, Mr. Benson never took his eyes off of me.. And could you blame him? He was most likely that movie's inspiration for the 40 year old virgin.

"Really, Miss Worthington, you want me to believe that?" He looked doubtful but he looked to be aroused and captivated as well.

"Why, just ask the rest of the students standing here Mr. Benson. We all saw the same thing." A flash of innocence in the pearly white smile and he couldn't help but smile back.

"Well..." He did glance around then, catching some kid nodding in agreement and a few glaring at the two jocks. "I will see to this.. Thank you, Elizabeth." His tone was too intimate to be remotely appropriate for a school teacher, but fuck it! Who cares? I played him like a fucking guitar.. Well not true, my guitar skills are horrendous!

"Mike! Scott!" He let my hand go and turned to snap at the two letterman's. "Mr. Stevenson's office, NOW." Off to see the principal and that, was that.

"What in the world are you doing?!" I turned to hiss in a low voice my question, looking up at Jason an then stopping. "Oh.. wow..." NOW THIS is the Aiden I recalled, although hair color wasn't the same, this chiseled acne free features, eyes and healthy appearance gave him a real sexy vibe. "You do something different this morning, stud?" lips twitched with amusement, the crowd was slowly making their way to the building and thinning but a few were still gawking.

I just stood there as Mr. BEnon stormed upon the scene. Elizabeth worked her magic, whatever that might be and somehow convinced the hard ass that the bullies started it, which was true, but I was the one who caused the event to escalate. I just thought it best to be silent and let Benson come to his own conclusion. Especially since I was known to get bullied by these fuckers from time to time.

The perfect excuse and influence was all Benson needed to believe Elizabeth and usher my enemies away. I let out a sigh of relief and thought I was all in the clear, until Elizabeth rounded hard on me and demanded to know what the fuck I was thinking.

She glared at me, but then her gaze softened as she saw something in my eyes. I took a breath and I shrugged, "I don't know. Today has been really really weird. I mean first I couldn't find my glasses, then realized I didn't need them somehow. Then I got off the bus and I dunno felt confident when they started shit with me that I got into a fight kind of." I looked at her. "I'm sorry Elizabeth. I guess you gave me confidence and I just let it get out of hand."

I smirked and asked, "please forgive me?"

Elizabeth

Was rather hard to be mad at him when I was staring at my Sire.. or a version of him. A man who took me in, showed me the ropes and how to survive this life style. I missed that ma- .. vampire.

"Yeah, sure.. Why not?" Shaking my head, giving him a little glare but smiled none the less. "You're too adorable to stay displeased with.." paused then, again I was using the wrong words and terms.

Sigh.

"Walking me to class or are you going to strut around some more in the parking lot? I think the sophomores are enjoying the show.." teased him loud enough for a few heads to turn and wonder who I was speaking to. People slowly took notice of Jason, but not eye popping gaping, but notice.

He was different and the blood I had given him was definitely responsible for the changes. This was AWESOME!

What would happen if I turned him?

I needed more though, I really had to find the guts and bones of Aiden in this human form.. His descendant may look like him but wasn't him. Jason wasn't confident where Aiden had been, Jason was human with only his life time (and its been a short life span) in which to pull knowledge from.

I still wasn't quite certain that Jason had more than a shadow memory of Aiden within his bloodline. Had Aiden purposely splintered himself into fragments among his bloodline, or was this just a tiny fragment to which he could not be rebuilt upon? I know it's confusing. Shit, it confuses the fuck out of me and I AM a vampire. It's just that Doc didn't share past his son's some of the knowledge.. The best parts of the knowledge to be exact.

I smiled and nodded, "Of course I am walking you to class. If I let you out of my sight I might get in trouble again and I can't possibly have that." I winked and grabbed her hand, "But first...." filling myself with confidence that seemed to be overflowing me this morning, I hooked a hand behind her neck and pulled her toward me to kiss her.

My lips found hers and I worked our mouths together. I don't know where this manliness was coming from and I half expected her to push me away. But then again, she did drink a load of my semen last night, I was pretty sure she wouldn't shy me away from a little kiss.

I broke the kiss before I pushed my luck though and gave her another grin."Now we can go." I assured.

I kept hold of her hand as we walked to class, and I found myself wondering what we would do tonight. I know my mind was stupidly going to sex again, bug I was a teenager and all I thought about was sex....aND tits. Same thing though...kinda.

It wasn't that I wanted her to come over and fuck me tonight. But I did want her to come over. We could watch another movie, or fucking do homework. I didn't care, I just wanted her near me at all times.

As we made our way to the classroom I asked, "So what do you wanna do tonight?" Unable to hide the hopefulness from my voice.

Elizabeth

"Tonight?" Keen eyes shift from his ass, to his hand gripping mine and then frame pinning me to the wall. Daaaamn! Lips and throat suddenly dry, hormones were kicking into play since that display in the damned parking lot out there. now this?

"Tonight, you owe me one, now don't you?" Whispered with a knowing, purposely teasing purr. "I do believe.." eyes fell to his mouth, smiling yet wider. Definitely horny! "You need to do a lip service of your own?" Let him think on that until fifth hour.

"Can you imagine? Have you ever even had..." Eyes glimmer, it was so unfair to torture him, but fuck it! I wanted to see his reaction to the possibility he might have to return the favor from last night. If he freaks out or not remained to be seen. "It is an acquired taste, one I do not find remotely offensive.. You should give it a try... Oh! Wait, what am I saying? You will, won't you, Jason?" a bubble of laughter followed me as I snuck out from under his arm and dipped into my first class of the day.

God, I was too damned old for this shit!

I stood fairly flabbergasted as she giggled and ducked away from me. Her words ran through my mine as I tried to figure out what it was she was hinting at. I owed her one? What did I owe her? I tried to put every little hint together as I walked to my class.

"Lip service? Owe her one?" I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly Tim was there elbowing me. "Hey man I heard you are gonna die after school."

I jerked and looked at him. "What?"

"Come on dude. You think you are going to embarrass the twin gods of all jocks on campus and live to tell about it. I mean it has been nice knowing you. But you fucking dead bro."

I hadn't thought of that, and I felt my stomach turn. "Oh shit. I'm dead."

Tim put a hand around my shoulders, "Hey man just curl up into a ball and protect your head."

So my focus went from Elizabeth and what she expected from me tonight, to simply living through the day. That is what I get, I should have just let the ball hit me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't look for Elizabeth after class. I walked off down the hall in a daze, still running through my options.

"Hey wait up!" Tim called.

I spun and saw him talking to Elizabeth, waving to get my attention before they both started off after me. I don't know what Tim told her, but there was a look in her eyes of only what I could call rage, but it was more than that. Though as I noticed that look vanished as if I had imagined it.

"Oh hey. Sorry I was lost in thought." I explained.

Tim turned to Eliza, "He is worried about the ass kicking he is gonna suffer later."

"Gee thanks Tim, helpful as always."

Elizabeth

Listening to Tim drone on and on was like listening to an annoying mosquito buzz your head. However, he had news that Jason failed to share with me, volatile news that would cause a hellacious ruckus later, if I knew those two morons. Speaking of, those two morons were heading into the boy's locker room. Both of whom were looking at Jason, ignoring the real threat which was me, entirely.

They would soon learn the errors of their ways.

"You guys are going to be late to class if you don't get those buns in gear." Mumbled out, shooting a look at Jason before returning my attention back to Tim. "Thanks for letting me know." If cold were a tangible thing one could see, one would see it about right then and there, and looking seriously ecstatic to be loose. Salivating and eager as an unfed dire wolf pup needing fed. Maybe hell hound' ish would be more apt? Whatever . Those two pricks were in for some seriously fear factor. I did not have gym at all this semester but often girls would use the bathrooms attached if it were closer than the others.

"Excuse me." Looking neither at Tim nor Jason, I slid about them and headed into the female locker room side of the gym. The one area of the school that had no security, no cameras and no classes schedule at this hour. No, those two were heading in to warm up and work out, maybe even plot a little. Boast, stroke their tiny egos and even smaller pricks. Quickly crossing the hall, ducking into the girl's locker room, I hurried to get to the other side and into the darkness of the gym.

It was easy to follow them, to go through our side of the locker rooms and into the gym. It was quiet, empty and lights were out. The far side had a faint glow from behind the boy's door, where two incompetent little pricks were lurking. That's where I found them, walked right into male domain without a care in the world. Pausing only to listen to the noises within, sniffing at the air to find their scents. They were alone in there, but not for long... judging by the bantering back and forth.

"Hey.." Leaning up against their row of lockers, the two stood there, devoid of letterman jackets.. staring. Yes, look long and hard fellas. Still, I smiled a little wider.

"What are you doing in here?" Scott snapped a bit but Mike was smiling my way. "Aren't you hangin' out with dumb fucks?"

"My car won't start and I really need a ride home.. I can't find anyone not in class.." Seemingly looking about the room for signs of others, I let a pout form and slouched a bit.

"Good luck with that, bitch." Scott turned his back on me, obviously recalling I'd stuck up for Jason and got them into trouble.

"Please? Look, I'm sorry.... I have a thing for the little guys.. the under dogs.." Hefting the bag higher onto my shoulder, I lapped my lips and gave Mike a heated look. As if interested, my eyes slid up and down his body, widening in smile and shifting closer. "I can pay you?" Turning my eyes to Scott's back, I let Mike see me admiring his buddy. To whom he nudged to get to turn around and face me once more.

"We got shit to do, we don't have time for this ...." He raked me over, or tried to, with a disapproving look .. and failed miserably to show dislike. Oh but he wanted to hate me, I could feel it thundering in his heart and in his scent. Was hard to do with a face like mine and body built aesthetically pleasing. Breasts were lift as body curved and smile warmed further, "pleease?" Drawn out, softly murmured but it was far too late for them to resist me. I had both their eyes on me and with such weak wills...

Wait til your dislike turns to fear.. Then we'll see who's the bitch.

"Yeah.. sure.." Mike cleared his throat, but I could see his cock swelling and his mind had to be going to places best left alone. "Look, it's just a ride. We'll be back in time.."

"Yeah, I am out by the overlook.. Not that far, you'll make it back within the hour..." or not.. So my tone said, but they had sexual fantasies on their mind.. if one could judge by the dilated iris and pulses punching holes in the chest.

"Payment, eh?" Scott sounded doubtful, begrudgingly he grabbed his cap and keys from his pocket anyway.

"Yeah, gas money.. or something else? You tell me what you want, when we get there.." I didn't have much to say to convince them, but vampire's rarely had to use persuasion at all, let alone ask nicely.. If it weren't for the echo of the spaces and school building, I wouldn't ask nicely at all.

Mike took my hand, leading me out the back doors of the gym, where the football team often unloaded and loaded like cattle. His convertible was parked not far, right next to his was the SUV of Scott's. Tinted, lift and fancy.. his parents obviously bought it as he didn't have a job. "We can take mine.." Mike headed to his car but I stopped and hugged myself a bit as if cold.

"It might rain, can we put up the top?" I asked, almost whiney in tone as I hesitated to get in. Tucking my hands into my long sleaved sweater jacket, not wanting to leave any marks behind.

"Let's just take mine, I ain't got all day.." Scott again shot me a look of dislike and angst. His grunt was one of clear disdain, but it was quite entertaining to irritate him.

"Oh thank you, Scott!" Rushing to his vehicle to climb into the backseat, I caught what I thought was Jason's scent and paused. Drawing short, I glanced about but did not see him. The engine started as Mike climbed into the passenger side, both asking me if I was coming or not? Turning to look around the parking lot, I did not see Jason, he wasn't calling me but I could clearly smell him.. Why though? Nose tucking into my sweater, I did catch a faint scent of him there.

I saw no one, no where, which was good.. Shaking it off, I got into the back and shut the door. "ready boys.." Flashing a smile and settling in. They'd find out at Lookout Pointe exactly what I had in mind for them..

Last edited:
The look in her eyes was tangible. Like a heaviness in the air. Whatever Tim had told her, I got the feeling that she was taking it far more seriously than even I was. I mean so what if I got heat up. I'd heal and life would go on. Before I could open my mouth to usher us to the next class, Elizabeth broke off for the gym bathroom.

Tim looked at me and said, "Dude she is crazy."

"Shut up tim." I spat and darted off after her.

"Hey yo man, girls only bro." Tim grabbed me and pulled me back. "What's wrong with you? Let her tinkle in peace."

I pushed Tim off of me and shook my head, "Something is wrong. I just have a feeling."

"I'm sure they have plenty of TP."

I scoffed and darted off,leaving Tim confused. I don't know what she was planning but I knew something was very off about Elizabeth. She seemed so angry, violent in that anger, thay I needed to calm her down or something. I couldn't let her have free reign to do whatever she thought she was going to do.

If she got hurt for me, I would never forgive myself. If she hurt someone else for me....then I would love her. But I didn't want anything brash to happen like seeing her in jail.

I couldn't sneak after her through the girls room so I had to run around the gym to enter the boys locker room. I ran as fast as I could and slid to a stop in front of the locker room door. Surprised that I had made it so fast and that I didn't even feel winded.

Magic blowjob indee.........Eat her pussy! She wants me to eat her pussy tonight! Holy fuck! That's what lip service meant. She was playing on words for her labia lips that I was going to play with with my tongue. Fuck I am dumb.

Wait what was that sound?

I darted behind the corner as the door banged open and Elizabeth led Scott and Mike out toward the parking lot. She was insisting that she only wanted a ride and the way Mike and Scott followed her only spelt bad news. Holy shit. They were going to rape her.

No no no no no no no!

I can't let this happen. I have to do something, bug what?

I followed them carefully, ducking behind cars as they argued about which of their cars to take. I found myself hiding behind Elizabeth's car as she climbed into Mike's car and they pulled away.

I stood there for a moment watching them. Shit. Now what?

Then I remembered that Elizabeth never took her keys with her. Like she was daring someone to steal her car. Quickly I moved to the driver side and sure enough, unlovked.

"Sorry Elizabeth." I muttered as I slid behind the wheel and searched for the keys to the ignition. In a minute I was speeding down the street after Elizabeth and those two bastards. I had no idea where they had gone, not really. I just had this....feeling....thus pull. It was like I needed to know where Elizabeth was and somehow I knew which direction she was in.

The path she took seemed to be nothing but twists and turns. And I lost her a few times, until I realized they had all gone towards Lookout Pointe. God no, it would be deserted this time a day.

"Hold on Elizabeth I'm coming!" I cried to myself and stepped on the gas.

Elizabeth

The suv parked, facing the woods and not the cliff's edge. Motor cutting off, Mike turned to me in the seat and smiled back at me. "You live near by?" Though he knew, and I knew that it was a couple more miles down the road, or through the forest to reach my place.

"Yeah, roughly.." Glancing about, I could see no other cars, no voices coming from the beach below and I let the knowledge sink in. The silly little shits.. so mindless in their following.

"Hang on , I gotta take a piss.." Scott climbed out and slammed his own door, tromping off into the pines and brush. It was then I opened my door and dropped my bag out onto the ground. Stepping over it, shutting the back door, I crawled into the driver's seat and with a wicked wink at Mike, took the keys.

"I do believe I owe both of you .. something for the ride home." Leaning forward, his head came nearer to me, his eyes darkening as he scoot even closer. The arm rest was keeping him and me separate, but not for long.

"Yeah.. something.." His voice was low, aroused and husky. I could feel his gaze lower to my lips, to my breasts as I bent nearer and cleavage peeked in the V of my sweater. Poor shit never saw it coming, never knew what hit him as my left fist )my weaker hand too) came out of no where and clocked him upside the head. A thud and thump, groan and the boy was out as his eyes rolled back as did his head on his own shoulders.

A growl followed as I sat there, panting and angry. "You fucked with the wrong god damned person!" Snapped out, exiting the car and moving around to Mike's door to pull him out and drop him on the ground. Yanking out his own shoe strings, I strung the little piss ant's hands behind his back and left him there, unconscious and my prisoner.

Now for Scott... Rising from the crouch, I gave up the facade of being human entirely. My eyes reddening, to an almost brown color, fangs growing as I lift Mike by his jeans and belt and slammed him down upon the SUV's hood. "STAY." Snapped as I slipped around the car and proceeded to stalk after Scott who was out here .. some where.. pissing..

"Scott?" A helpless wee voice called his name, but the murderous glare was anything but so. "Oooooh Scooooott... You out here big guy?" Sing song, sweet of tone.. so innocent in sound.. My fingernails were long, arched like claws as sensitive ears and eyes sought out prey.

"Yeah?" A near by bush rustled as Scott moved, his shoulder all that was in sight. "Mike not want to go first?" The alpha male of the pack scoffed at that thought, obviously thinking Mike was.. who knows what Scott thought but whatever it was, it was very, very wrong.

"Nah, he said he had to lay down a minute... Said to come find you first.." Step by slow step, I came about the tree. His movements halted, "Well then.. No need to get dressed.." He paused to look around and ignored me and my approach. "But, we should move out of here.. I just pissed all over this tree.." He paused, his eyes finally landing on me, nearly looming over him from a fallen log.

His eyes did widen then, but only a moment. Something made him hesitant, made him jump without visibly doing so.

GOOD

I hope I scared the living fuck out of this stupid shit, because if he didn't listen... It was then I moved, without steps, without noise and cleared the feet between us in a blink of an eye. It was my hand around his throat and it was me holding him against the tree he just pissed on, choking the.. what was the term? Fuck stick? tard? Oh hell with it!

"I think we need to have a TALK, Scott.." Fingers tightening on windpipe, cutting off his sound as he tried to get my hand from about his neck. As I knew he would, his fists and forearms came down, smashing hard as he could against my arm, trying to dislodge me. It was then I turned and flipped the star quarterback onto the ground, and on his back. Promptly sitting down, fist slipping into his shirt and twisting.

"Seems you have.." Motherf,,! "STOP THRASHING!" I gave him a hard shake, temper growing ten fold as he continued to fight me. "I WILL BREAK YOUR BONES!" Snarled, fangs bared as I met him nose to nose, "IF! you DO NOT STOP!" That caught his attention. "You want that scholarship? You want to live to fucking see fame and fortune? YOU WILL CEASE fighting me and fucking listen.. Or you won't leave these woods.." Brows lift, reasonable mothering tone kicked in and waited for him to hold still and stop fighting me..

"YOU GOT FUCKING FANGS!" He shouted, he shrieked like a fucking woman! And stated the obvious.

What a moron.

"YOU GOT ONE LIFE! THERE, I SAID IT!" Free hand slapped over his mouth to silence him, a sound caught my attention but it might be Mike rousing? Time was running out, "Listen to me and listen well.. You and your goons will stop bullying EVERYONE. You so much as harm a hair on Jason's head.. ON ANY ONE'S HEAD.. " I went closer, eye to eye, nose to nose. He could see my eyes, he could feel my breath, my strength and grip and better yet, see my fangs. "I. Will. End. YOU."

I let it sink in, I let him try and think, try and TRY anything with me. "Do you need thrown off the cliff to show I mean fucking business or are you going to keep your shit and your boys in check!?" i could smell the urine, offensive as hell and was making my stomach churn.. Had he wet himself again? I wished like hell I could read his god damned mind! "One word of this, one person harmed, harassed or touched by you, by anyone.. and you will pay. In spades, forever." I jerked him up from the ground as I rose and stepped back off his form. releasing him with a shove that sent him sprawling backwards, over that fallen log and into the brush and dirt.

He stammered, he cursed and he scrambled upwards, backwards. Noticing nothing was broken on him, I almost went for him again. I want to, I really do want to tear him a new asshole and maybe a few more ears.. gouge his eyes out? Maybe I should feed him blood and turn him into the laughing stock of the school? It did all cross my mind, but I let him get up and I let him run from me. I let him get a few feet from his car door and safety before I literally vanished and popped out right in front of his path. Colliding with me sent him reeling backwards into gravel, fingers dangling his keys as I smiled warmly. "looking for something?"

"Get! Get A-Away From Me!" He scrambled backwards, stunned that his six foot, near two hundred pound body didn't budge my small five foot nothing frame. Dropping the keys in the dirt, I stepped aside by two small steps and smiled, daring him to get into his car.

"Don't forget Mike.." I pointed to the unconscious body denting his hood.

I pulled up the gravel path of Lookout Pointe, but I couldn't find any sign of Mike's SUV, and I was starting to get anxious. I could almost feel Elizabeth getting overcome with rage. In a panic I pulled the car to a safe spot and parked it. I jumped out and looked around quickly, trying to find where the hell they had gone. I didn't know where she was, but I knew she was close.

Then I heard the blood curling scream. It sounded like a woman's scream. "Elizabeth." I gasped, and ran as fast as I could toward the sound. I was terrible running through the woods, branches and shit hit my face, roots threatened to trip me up with each running step.

I saw a clearing up ahead, East point. I could see an SUV through the trees, and I could hear the sounds of panic. I skidded to a halt at the edge of the trees as I saw Scott running for his life.

My eyes widened as Elizabeth was suddenly in front of him. So quickly that Scott slammed right into her.....and bounced off? Wait what? Scott was a big strong guy, and running like that he should have trampled her like a piece of tissue paper. Yet it was like he slammed into a brick wall, bouncing off of it and thudding to the ground.

He scrambled back from her in terror, as Elizabeth merely tossed him his keys. She pointed after saying something I couldn't hear and I looked to see Mike slumped against the side of his SUV, completely knocked the fuck out. What the hell had happened here?

How had she just appeared like magic in front of Scott? Much less knock him on his ass like that.

I moved out of the clearing as Elizabeth started to leave Scott to his piss-stained pants. A root caught my foot and I cried out loudly as I tumbled to the ground in the clearing.

I jerked myself up and saw Elizabeth staring at me as if surprised and worried to see me there. I waved and looked around, "Hey I can't find my class? I think I took a wrong turn?" I said unconvincingly.

Elizabeth

"Jason.." A sigh escaped, irritated and furious both with Scott, Mike and now, Jason as well. "You followed me?" An accusation, a hurt tone I could not keep from my voice, nor the glare that raked him over.

How much had he seen?! What DID he see? Why had he... It dawned on me, he had seen or perhaps heard the flirting with those fuck wits and thought the worst.

"Are you ok?" One heart beat. One second. One move that left no doubt I was not normal, as I now stood nose to nose with him, asking my question. "You aren't hurt are you?" my hand reaching for his, tugging him closer to me, my eyes searching his form for injury.

"DUDE! Fucking GET away from that.. THAT!" Scott once more screeched like a little bitch before diving into his car driver's seat and scrambling to get it started.. At least Mike wasn't on the hood any more.

A growl left my throat, my eyes turned shades as veins appeared below my eyes and fangs distended. "I am going to kill that little piss ant!" A flash of real hatred and anger course through me, fire burning it's way through my mind.. If it weren't for Jason standing next to me, for his sharp intake of breath, Scott would have an accident over the side of Lookout Pointe's deadly cliff..

"IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WILL HEED MY WARNING!" Shouted back at the little bastard as his car tore out of there, rocks spewing in an arc as he spun around and took off. He heard me, I know he did.. "Fucker.." growled with deadly intent, eyes watching my prey flee. His windows were down, Mike's head barely visible as it bounced against the passenger door frame, but he had his 'buddy' too.

Back