For Those Who Might Be Wondering Why We're Might Be In Ukraine

The fact remains that in 2014 we installed a puppet government and overthrew the elected leader of the country.
And the fact remains that elections were held and the current government was elected.

The US did not invade Ukraine.

Additionally, the US has not kidnapped Ukranians children and moved US citizens into Ukraine territories as Russia has done.

And the fact remains that elections were held and the current government was elected.

The US did not invade Ukraine.

Additionally, the US has not kidnapped Ukranians children and moved US citizens into Ukraine territories as Russia has don
So, how sovereign were they when we did what we did in 2014?

Ukraine’s Top General Says Situation on Eastern Front ‘Significantly Worsened’ as Russia Ramps Up Attacks​

KURT ZINDULKA13 Apr 2024651

The top commander of the Ukrainian armed forces has admitted that the situation along the eastern front with Russia has “significantly worsened” amid a renewed push from Moscow’s forces.

Ukrainian commander-in-chief Oleksandr Syrskyi — who took over the top post in February following the ousting of Valerii Zaluzhnyi after calling the war a “stalemate” — wrote on Telegram on Saturday that his forces are struggling to cope with escalating assaults being waged by Russia, which he claimed have intensified amid improving weather conditions and the recent “election” in Russia which cemented Vladimir Putin’s hold on power for at least another six years.

“The situation on the Eastern Front has significantly worsened in recent days. This is primarily due to the significant intensification of the enemy’s offensive actions after the presidential elections in the Russian Federation,” Syrskyi wrote during his visit to the Donetsk region.

The commander-in-chief said that Russian forces, with the use of “dozens of tanks” and other armoured military vehicles, are actively trying to “breakthrough” Ukrainian defences in Bakhmut, ***** Raion, and Pokrovsk in the Donetsk Oblast, which Moscow announced the annexation of in 2022 following the invasion of Ukraine, but still does not fully control.

More here: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...tion-on-eastern-front-significantly-worsened/

And it goes on but the end is near.

Russia destroys largest power plant in Ukraine’s Kyiv region​

APRIL 13, 2024 VOLODYMYR VERBIANYI - BLOOMBERG NEWS AND ALIAKSANDR KUDRYTSKI - BLOOMBERG NEWS

A sweeping Russian missile attack on Ukraine destroyed the largest power generating plant in the Kyiv region as Vladimir Putin’s forces exploit gaps in the war-battered nation’s air defense as part of a renewed offensive.

The strike set ablaze the turbine hall of the coal-fired Trypilska plant some 45 kilometers (28 miles) south of the capital, according to Andriy Hota, the supervisory board chairman of state-owned power producer Centrenergo. The facility was hit by six missiles early Thursday, a person familiar with the strike said on condition of anonymity.

“We need to speak about air defense — it’s the biggest challenge today,” President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said during a visit to Lithuania on Thursday, listing regions hit in the barrage. Centrenergo’s Hota said the company’s power generation “has been ruined” after attacks on its facilities.

As Ukrainian forces suffer from mounting shortages of ammunition and manpower, the Kremlin has intensified strikes on energy infrastructure. All of it highlights a Ukrainian military stretched as the war heads into its third year with no end in sight.

More here: https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...-largest-power-plant-in-ukraines-kyiv-region/

The beat goes on.

Just as sovereign as it is now. Citizens initiated change in government and then held elections once the new government stabilized.
No, we (the CIA and the State Department) initiated a change by instituting a coup against the democratically elected leader of Ukraine.

No, we (the CIA and the State Department) initiated a change by instituting a coup against the democratically elected leader of Ukraine.
You don't understand the word sovereign. We absolutely influenced western supportive forces. The Congress voted unanimously to overthrow the leader. The protests were Ukranians.

You don't understand the word sovereign. We absolutely influenced western supportive forces. The Congress voted unanimously to overthrow the leader. The protests were Ukranians.
We had no "sovereign" right to facilitate a coup in Ukraine in 2014.

None of the events support Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
Why would anyone support Putin's invasion of Ukraine? Russia had thirty years to convince us that they were not the Soviet Union reborn, but with the Georgia invasion, showed us this was not the case. That makes Russia and by extension China, their ally, our enemies. I think Ukraine should be free but figure we should be honest about US involvement.

Putin isn't fighting Ukraine, He's fighting the deep state in Ukraine

Too bad about your son's laundry job, Xiden!

Putin isn't fighting Ukraine, He's fighting the deep state in Ukraine

Too bad about your son's laundry job, Xiden!
Well, he's also deporting Ukranians children and importing Russians into Ukraine territory.

But sure.....deep state and such

Well, he's also deporting Ukranians children and importing Russians into Ukraine territory.

But sure.....deep state and such
Yes he's removed many Russian-speaking Ukrainians who wish to leave Ukraine's battlefield into Russia. That was reported in the early stages of the war.

WATCH: “PUT THOSE DAMN FLAGS AWAY!” – Rep Anna Paulina Luna Scolds Democrats Chanting “UKRAINE, UKRAINE!” and Waving Ukraine Flags as They Vote to Secure Ukraine’s Border Instead of Our Own​

By Jordan Conradson Apr. 20, 2024 2:15 pm
00-13-600x303.jpg

Democrats pledge their allegiance to Ukraine on the U.S. House floor

All of the 112 "Nay" votes came from Republicans. Every single Democrat voted to send an additional $60 BILLION of taxpayer money to secure a foreign border.

The Democrats then began to pledge their allegiance to Ukraine upon passage, waving a foreign flag in the United States House of Representatives and chanting for "UKRAINE!"

This prompted Rep. Anna Paulina Luna to seek recognition and exclaim "put those damn flags away!"

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/watch-put-those-damn-flags-away-rep-anna/

Democrats and some Rinos no longer work for Americans. They work for their donor class.

This doesn't smell like donor class. While all politicians to variuos degrees are bought if you want to see people genuinely fighting for the Donors the difference between Dems and Reps is Dems will actively do things that piss them off. You'd never see an R supporting Unions. Higher pay. Better schools. Better benefits. We've watched over really since Reagan that they work exclusively for the rich and often against the American people as a whole.

I don't see what the donors, at least the ones who are primarily giving to the Left benefits from Ukraine. Now people like Chenney have a very vested interest in keeping the war or wars going as long as humanly possible so long as it doesn't come to our shores. The Right are the ones fighting against their own donors which barely makes sense.

Given the company we've seen Trump and MTG with. Given how angry they are about anything woke I don't think they genuinely give a shit about Nazis in Ukraine. I don't think anybody denies they are there or that they are getting at least some of the weapons. For Ukraine this is an all hands on deck sort of thing. I'm not gonna pretend I would care about Nazis if half of my city was unlivable. There comes a point for everything where you have to prioritize.

In a world where you say stupid shit all the time this is pretty high on the list. I think the real answer is Ukraine is an honorary member of NATO.

I don't see what the donors, at least the ones who are primarily giving to the Left benefits from Ukraine.
The Left is trying to reprise what the Right did in the 1980s. In this case, they are correct: Russia is the unprovoked aggressor, and Ukraine is the victim.

We just threw more money down that rathole.

Let Putin take it. He cannot hold it and it will help keep him and Xi from plotting their world dominance. You know, they way Hitler and Stalin did. I bet they nuke each other eventually...

So Congress gives $60.84 billion to Ukraine. $25.1 for weapons and the war effort so where does the other $35.7 billion buy? Maybe new foreign investments and getaway money for the Zelensky gang.

He cannot hold it and it will help keep him and Xi from plotting their world dominance.
I think it's part of the Xi-Putin plan. I see no reason why the territory would be hard for them to hold once acquired. Also, Stalin and Hitler were racial enemies, where China and Russia see themselves as Eurasian.

This doesn't smell like donor class. While all politicians to variuos degrees are bought if you want to see people genuinely fighting for the Donors the difference between Dems and Reps is Dems will actively do things that piss them off. You'd never see an R supporting Unions. Higher pay. Better schools. Better benefits. We've watched over really since Reagan that they work exclusively for the rich and often against the American people as a whole.

I don't see what the donors, at least the ones who are primarily giving to the Left benefits from Ukraine. Now people like Chenney have a very vested interest in keeping the war or wars going as long as humanly possible so long as it doesn't come to our shores. The Right are the ones fighting against their own donors which barely makes sense.

Given the company we've seen Trump and MTG with. Given how angry they are about anything woke I don't think they genuinely give a shit about Nazis in Ukraine. I don't think anybody denies they are there or that they are getting at least some of the weapons. For Ukraine this is an all hands on deck sort of thing. I'm not gonna pretend I would care about Nazis if half of my city was unlivable. There comes a point for everything where you have to prioritize.

In a world where you say stupid shit all the time this is pretty high on the list. I think the real answer is Ukraine is an honorary member of NATO.
The Democrats waved the flag of their allegiance after the vote. We support most of the world. It's insane how much of our money goes over seas. It's damn hard to ferret out all of the money we give in foreign support for instance between January 24, 2022, and January 15, 2024, the U.S. directed about $74.3 billion in assistance to Ukraine This figure does not include all war-related U.S. spending, such as aid to allies1. Additionally, the U.S. House of Representatives approved more than $61 billion worth of military assistance to help Ukraine2. You can find some of the money given to foreign governments here, Search by country: https://www.foreignassistance.gov/cd/united states/

Back