SweetWitch
Green Goddess
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2005
- Posts
- 20,370
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ack! I've just gone into sugar shock.
Medic!
Great song. By far my favorite video of it comes from, Good Morning, Vietnam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1tl0RNuvQo
Rumple Foreskin![]()
Great song. By far my favorite video of it comes from, Good Morning, Vietnam.
Of course, it does cut the sugar level just a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1tl0RNuvQo
Rumple Foreskin![]()
At least the bunny didn't join them! That would have been more that my poor computer could stand.

You have a bunny fetish?![]()
Maybe a "bunny slipper" fetish?


Molly, you are disgustingly sweet
Nice one and I love the song!![]()
There's a reason I'm diabetic. It's this kind of thing.![]()
You were warned...
I'm just stating a fact.Don't it though.Sorry, that hits 'way too close to home.

Oh!
Sweetwitch, what a lovely thread!
I like the kitty. And the deer.
And I am especially partial to bunnies.
![]()