dolf
Ex porn
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2004
- Posts
- 78,962
i laught my little butt off at thatLukkyKnight said:I'm just looking for the rampant cock blocking.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i laught my little butt off at thatLukkyKnight said:I'm just looking for the rampant cock blocking.

I want to chomp your little butt.dolf said:i laught my little butt off at that![]()

dolf said:i laught my little butt off at that![]()
i knowJedi_Princess said:Noooo, you've gotta keep your little butt, I love it.
my arse is iconic.Jedi_Princess said:Everyone does![]()
dolf said:my arse is iconic.
my arseholy is sacred.Jedi_Princess said:Looking at your "arse" is like a religious experience![]()
dolf said:my arseholy is sacred.
there's a candle in there somewhere.Jedi_Princess said:Should have candles and stuff around it, turn it into a shrine
and hot.Jedi_Princess said:Kinky![]()
dolf said:and hot.
Azuldrgon said:Just to go on record, I started this cause I got Dolf and dolf mixed up. It is a disgusting thought, one that i have no plans of ever thinking again.
Nope. Never claimed to be either. Guess being nice to people does have it's downside.Jedi_Princess said:You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed are you darlin'?
Azuldrgon said:Nope. Never claimed to be either. Guess being nice to people does have it's downside.
Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.Jedi_Princess said:Why does it seem like I'm the only one who can tell the difference between the twoIt's not that hard.
Azuldrgon said:Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.
I got a little miffed the day after when I found out there were two.Jedi_Princess said:*sigh*
Now I'm confused....Which one is it that you suck the puss out of their ass?Azuldrgon said:Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.
Apparently, the bad one. I thought they were the same for a while. Looking back, it was a newbie mistake and I feel like crap for it.ChemistryNone said:Now I'm confused....Which one is it that you suck the puss out of their ass?
Good one or bad one?
well that explains a lot.Azuldrgon said:Apparently, the bad one. I thought they were the same for a while. Looking back, it was a newbie mistake and I feel like crap for it.
It explains he is pretty hard up to start a thread like this.dolf said:well that explains a lot.
So much time has passed...so....much.....time.Nipples Mcgee said:It explains he is pretty hard up to start a thread like this.
What a tool![]()