For Dolf

Just to go on record, I started this cause I got Dolf and dolf mixed up. It is a disgusting thought, one that i have no plans of ever thinking again.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Just to go on record, I started this cause I got Dolf and dolf mixed up. It is a disgusting thought, one that i have no plans of ever thinking again.

You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed are you darlin'?
 
Jedi_Princess said:
You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed are you darlin'?
Nope. Never claimed to be either. Guess being nice to people does have it's downside.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Nope. Never claimed to be either. Guess being nice to people does have it's downside.

Why does it seem like I'm the only one who can tell the difference between the two :rolleyes: It's not that hard.
 
Jedi_Princess said:
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who can tell the difference between the two :rolleyes: It's not that hard.
Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.

*sigh*
 
Azuldrgon said:
Now I can tell, but when I wrote the initial pm, it was based on a thread about Dolf leaving and I thought it was the nice one who I like talking to.
Now I'm confused....Which one is it that you suck the puss out of their ass?

Good one or bad one?
 
ChemistryNone said:
Now I'm confused....Which one is it that you suck the puss out of their ass?

Good one or bad one?
Apparently, the bad one. I thought they were the same for a while. Looking back, it was a newbie mistake and I feel like crap for it.
 
Azuldrgon said:
Apparently, the bad one. I thought they were the same for a while. Looking back, it was a newbie mistake and I feel like crap for it.
well that explains a lot.
 
Nipples Mcgee said:
It explains he is pretty hard up to start a thread like this.
What a tool :rolleyes:
So much time has passed...so....much.....time.
 
Back
Top