Foodgasms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can there be a foodgasm of the ears?

You don't get that hard crackling sound without everything coming together right....the right amount of batter, dried the right time, oil is perfect temperature in the cast iron skillet....

cuervo/wiri-wiri pepper-marinated fried chicken...

Are those hi tech looking things flexible? Most silicon seems to be way stiffer than my old spatula.

Miss the wooden handle too. Those products look like they came from a space station. :(

Thanks for the tip.

They have a little give to them.

i'm old school, too.

wiri-wiri ? I know piri-piri Oww hot! But, so extremely delicious, I cannot resist
them.

*munch* Oww D'oh *munch* Owww D'oh

wiri-wiri ? I know piri-piri Oww hot! But, so extremely delicious, I cannot resist
them.

*munch* Oww D'oh *munch* Owww D'oh

These little red balls pack a riot cop punch. They're about the size of small cherries, but I can take a frozen one out of the freezer, cut it open to get the seeds out, and immediately I start coughing and my eyes start watering...and I have long arms.

How come no one ever told me about putting bay leaves in the rice when you boil it?

Adds a lot of deliciousness. Almost more scent than taste.

Chicken and rice is done, home made bread in the oven. I'd sure be a catch for some lucky woman.

Less talk. More pictures.

8a687bbe.jpg

Oooh, that sounds good. I'll have to get some chicken & buttermilk soon.

I have made so many recipes lately with buttermilk. I made biscuits last weekend and had leftover buttermilk, so I threw it into the mashed potatoes for dinner that night. Dayummmm, it was good.

I have made so many recipes lately with buttermilk. I made biscuits last weekend and had leftover buttermilk, so I threw it into the mashed potatoes for dinner that night. Dayummmm, it was good.

I use it half and half with regular milk in pancakes, too. Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back