First Timer

The best pictures are of my..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted. However, if that is a mirror photo, I can't work out how the angle worked without the camera being visible. Any chance you can draw a simple ray tracing diagram? :devil:

Let's just say that I am fricken talented in the art of photographing myself.

attachment.php

★★★★★

Last edited:
Do you ever go to a city where you know someone who you dont want to see...and even though you know that the odds are against it, you still worry you're going to run into them?

That was me this past weekend.

Do you ever go to a city where you know someone who you dont want to see...and even though you know that the odds are against it, you still worry you're going to run into them?

oh yes. Usually see that person when you least expect it another time:rolleyes:

There aren't many people I don't want to see, and I guess the people I don't want to see live in the same city as I do.

Meanwhile, I had thought you had fallen into a hole in the internet! Good to see you back . . .

Yes, of course.

There have been many times when I was visiting my hometown while I was living elsewhere and there simply was not enough time to look up old friends. I'd have been embarrassed if they'd seen me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back