First time posting myself...

breastybabe

Literotica Guru
My husband has posted pics of me before, but now I'm branching out to try doing this myself. From a shopping trip looking for cool, lightweight clothing for lounging this summer. Having trouble with size of pictures, but I'll get better.

Attachments

• imag0308_0002.jpg
    imag0308_0002.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 6,010
  • imag0296_0002.jpg
    imag0296_0002.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 5,122
My husband has posted pics of me before, but now I'm branching out to try doing this myself. From a shopping trip looking for cool, lightweight clothing for lounging this summer. Having trouble with size of pictures, but I'll get better.

Great start hope to see more

Good start

Hope you will SET THOSE PUPPIES FREE

Love to see your nipples up close and personal

WOW!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely gorgeous. Now we need to see more. Look forward to it.

great start!

Those nipples poking thru look amazing! Perhaps you should free them for all to see :D

wonderful pictures,just beatiful cant wait to see more!!!

Gorgeous pics!:rose: I am subscribed and quite eager to see more of you... ;)

xxx
Tyler

Relaxing afternoon....

Relaxing holiday afternoon....

Attachments

• imag0309.jpg
    imag0309.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,539
Very hot, breastybabe! Im sure I speak in correlation with the masses in saying, keep the pics coming! :rose:

Very sexy pics. I like the nipples poking through. Hope to see more pics of you. Maybe with less clothes??

Back