finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry x-mas and happy holidays!!!

Good Morning everyone and Happy Christmas Eve.

I am having a quiet morning before my kids come home and looking at the pile of wrapping still to be done I felt I needed a little distraction before I got to work.

I have these extremely comfortable fleece pyjamas that are a one piece. An adult onsie! They are very tacky, the farthest thing from sexy but oh so cozy. However for me, on my body, the texture of the soft fleece is arousing, even though on the outside I look all frumpy! I would love to be standing at the counter, making tea and have hands run their way all over my silhouette on top of the fleece. That would cause quite a reaction between my legs. MMM.

Wearing them now makes me wish I was tucked away in a cabin with someone special after a day in the snow. I have thoughts of laying on the carpet in front of a fire with wine and enjoying a relaxing cuddle. As hands wander the cuddle turns into lots of exploring and eventually two bodies melted on the floor. Their skin glowing in the light of the flames, cheeks flushed not only from the fresh air that day, and from the wine, but mainly from the orgasms and perfect contentedness. Proof of a wonderful day radiating through.

So many mornings I wish I could roll over and have kissable lips, patient tongue, wandering hands, and slippery cock available to help me start my day.

I wake up damp most mornings. My hands automatically slide between my thighs. The texture of my silky, liquid, desire is enough to set my imagination off on the right path and I start to slowly dance my fingers over, through and around my labia. Spreading my slipperiness over my velvety folds sends tingles from toes to cheeks. I close my eyes and imagine magic fingers and tongues doing that for me. I try and avoid my clit as long as possible so when I do give in and address the throbs and aches, my climax is so much better. The sweet release and flush of warmth through my body is something I wish I could bottle up and have when ever I like.

HAND-clip

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
So many mornings I wish I could roll over and have kissable lips, patient tongue, wandering hands, and slippery cock available to help me start my day.

I wake up damp most mornings. My hands automatically slide between my thighs. The texture of my silky, liquid, desire is enough to set my imagination off on the right path and I start to slowly dance my fingers over, through and around my labia. Spreading my slipperiness over my velvety folds sends tingles from toes to cheeks. I close my eyes and imagine magic fingers and tongues doing that for me. I try and avoid my clit as long as possible so when I do give in and address the throbs and aches, my climax is so much better. The sweet release and flush of warmth through my body is something I wish I could bottle up and have when ever I like.

HAND-clip

Well good morning to you too gorgeous sweetheart!

HAND-clip

My mouth is salivating at the thought of pulling down those pants with my teeth, licking every damn inch of you, tasting your sweet wet sex, and burying my face deep in your warmth. I'm rubbing my aching, rock hard cock overtop my jeans right now, and the strain against the fabric is almost more sweet misery than I can bear...

Seriously cannot believe I have not stumbled across this thread until now. Stellar!

HAND-clip

My fingers, my tongue, my cock would love to start each day with you, satisfying ALL your needs and desires, bringing forth your sweet release. :kiss:

Thank you for allowing me to gaze upon your beauty this year. May you have an awesome new year.

HAND-clip

Fantasitc video and even better written description....hmm what a lovely mental image i have right now!

HAND-clip
You are always so fucking sexy!

:kiss:

HAND-clip

You look absolutely amazing in that towel. :kiss:

:rose::rose:

Nervous but giddy!
attachment.php

Nothing to be nervous about you have a very love body... Thanks for sharing...

I have just stumbled over you...and what a delight to find you for Christmas! No doubt in 25 more posts you will be elevated to the "take 2" club by Laurel! A well deserved accolade.
Thanks for sharing your body and your erotic musings. Rod

HAND-clip

So many words could be used to describe that video. I can only muster 3 though.

So. Damn. Sexy.

I know you are covered head to toe, but the movement of the wandering hands, the movement of your legs, and, blimey, whatever is going on underneath that jumper....
You know how to work it :)

And such a way with words too. Something I can only aspire to

Happy new year :D

I feel the same way in the morning and

can relate to exactly how you feel! I love the first touch of his fingers as they dance over my wet jhot vagina And the feel of his cock in my hand throbbing and jumping with his need.

So many words could be used to describe that video. I can only muster 3 though.

So. Damn. Sexy.

I know you are covered head to toe, but the movement of the wandering hands, the movement of your legs, and, blimey, whatever is going on underneath that jumper....
You know how to work it :)

And such a way with words too. Something I can only aspire to

Happy new year :D

HAND-clip

How a gorgeous woman like you doesn't have someone in your life to take care of your needs and desires is beyond me. I'd be more than happy to fill that hole, er roll :D If only I had a teleporter lol

HAND-clip
Wish I was a genie so I could grant you your wish. You are so sexy and love the roaming hand tease video. It is always great to enjoy the build up of pleasure sometimes instead of just rushing to finish. And than you added a bathtime shot. Would love to enjoy a bath with you after enjoying the pleasure in your bedroom.

Gift wrapped

What a wonderful and sexy gift I would so much enjoy unwrapping, :)
DJ

DJ

HAND-clip

my favorite

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1343374&d=1386168694
As my hands continued to roam, my arousal spread from my toes to my neck. My nipples hardened and the tightness I felt as the skin around them became taught, sent further signals to my inner lips. Still sitting with my back against the wall, my knees up and legs spread so I could watch my excitement blossom, I reached for a toy. I have a g-spot stimulator dildo, curved at the end, it doesn't work as it should but I have other ways to use it now. I rest it on my clit and tuck it in between my lips then push down with my other hand causing just the right amount of pressure for each vibration setting.

I closed my eyes while I enjoyed the immediate flood of warm tingles that shot through my body lighting my skin on fire. While one hand controlled the pressure and speed of the dildo the other circled the contours of my full breasts, purposefully avoiding my nipples. The heat and tension radiating from my clit matched that of my nipples and I finally gave way to little pinches and twits as my fingers provided some relief.

My hips were becoming squirmy and craved more pressure. My shoulders came away from the wall and I lay forward on my stomach. I adjusted my toy to the perfect spot between my lips, right on my clit then slowly started grinding my hips into the floor. I was making little figure eights and with my head tilted to the side so I could watch the length of my body in the mirror I continued to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back