finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone and Happy Christmas Eve.

I am having a quiet morning before my kids come home and looking at the pile of wrapping still to be done I felt I needed a little distraction before I got to work.

I have these extremely comfortable fleece pyjamas that are a one piece. An adult onsie! They are very tacky, the farthest thing from sexy but oh so cozy. However for me, on my body, the texture of the soft fleece is arousing, even though on the outside I look all frumpy! I would love to be standing at the counter, making tea and have hands run their way all over my silhouette on top of the fleece. That would cause quite a reaction between my legs. MMM.

Wearing them now makes me wish I was tucked away in a cabin with someone special after a day in the snow. I have thoughts of laying on the carpet in front of a fire with wine and enjoying a relaxing cuddle. As hands wander the cuddle turns into lots of exploring and eventually two bodies melted on the floor. Their skin glowing in the light of the flames, cheeks flushed not only from the fresh air that day, and from the wine, but mainly from the orgasms and perfect contentedness. Proof of a wonderful day radiating through.

Attachments

• Fleece 1.jpg
    Fleece 1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 459
  • Fleece 2.jpg
    Fleece 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 366
  • Fleece 3.jpg
    Fleece 3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 394
  • Fleece 4.jpg
    Fleece 4.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Fleece 5.jpg
    Fleece 5.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

I am having a quiet morning before my kids come home and looking at the pile of wrapping still to be done I felt I needed a little distraction before I got to work.

I have these extremely comfortable fleece pyjamas that are a one piece. An adult onsie! They are very tacky, the farthest thing from sexy but oh so cozy. However for me, on my body, the texture of the soft fleece is arousing, even though on the outside I look all frumpy! I would love to be standing at the counter, making tea and have hands run their way all over my silhouette on top of the fleece. That would cause quite a reaction between my legs. MMM.

Wearing them now makes me wish I was tucked away in a cabin with someone special after a day in the snow. I have thoughts of laying on the carpet in front of a fire with wine and enjoying a relaxing cuddle. As hands wander the cuddle turns into lots of exploring and eventually two bodies melted on the floor. Their skin glowing in the light of the flames, cheeks flushed not only from the fresh air that day, and from the wine, but mainly from the orgasms and perfect contentedness. Proof of a wonderful day radiating through.

I've spent a long time lurking on your thread and not commented in ages. They may not always look that sexy, but that last one....you make that work so well. The shape of the hip, and the tickly Pom poms... :D lovely.
And from the outside, those fleecy things are so nice to touch and stroke too.
Anyway, just felt th need to say.

merry Christmas

:D

You make frumpy very sexy. I'd love to trace your curves over that soft material, knowing what affect it was having underneath! :rose::devil::kiss:

Sexy hunny, your breasts are so perfect! I want to play with then and kiss them and suck them! Hee hee

I would love to rub my fingers and find my way out of the maze on the outside of your onies all the while your body is feeling on the inside making your heart beat faster and faster and your wetness start and than once you can't take it we start to see a little bit just like in your pics you posted.

These are so sexy not frumpy

And you even make onesies look sexy!

Merry Christmas, beautiful friend! :heart:

sexy pictures...but more importantly what a sensual and sexy visual image you painted about the tucked away cabin rendezvous!!!

Merry Christmas! Very yummy!

It's not the outfit that makes the woman sexy. It's the woman inside the outfit that makes the outfit sexy. That's why that "frumpy" looks looks *so* damn good on you.

I love the fantasy you described. Sounds like you're just the kind of woman to make that as erotic and fulfilling as a man can imagine.

Merry Christmas, sexy lady! :kiss:

There may or may not be a lil' addition to my signature ;)
Very hard to talk while playing.

Last edited:

What an intoxicating combination of your comments with that collection of pics. Very arousing! :kiss: Hope you have a nice holiday!

xxx
Tyler

Sometimes I love touching over clothes as the texture adds to my arousal, this morning they need to come off!

Love it when you are feeling "touchy." You do the best selfies, creative, teasing, coy, and sometimes revealing. One of a kind. Hope your Christmas is happy and the new year brings special touches from talented hands -- and more.

Let me unwrap that present!!

There are few people that can make a one piece look as sexy as you do!;)
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back