Ferguson Neverending

"That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts, but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good, hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state."

-- Orioles COO John Angelos

"That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts, but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good, hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state."

-- Orioles COO John Angelos

Strong words from a baseball owner.

Where's your proof that I steal? You have your opinion, which is wrong as usual. Since you have nothing, do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

clearly, something is troubling you. maybe you need to attend confession and return some of the things you have taken. I'm sure there is time for God to forgive you

Here we go -
Mention of public transport getting shut down
Eye witness to peaceful students with textbooks and backpacks getting pepper sprayed.

http://theobamadiary.com/

I've been saying that white people only give a shit about property being destroyed when it's done by the blacks and browns. Entitled whites do it after sporting events and it's pushed aside as "Oh that's just kids."

The outright and right anger in Baltimore has been stewing for years, and all it took was one last black man dying while in police custody. Why haven't we heard one word about why Freddie Gray was being pursued by the police? And for that matter, why was he not brought to the hospital immediately after being arrested, when videos, pictures, and witnesses - of multiple colors - have stated and shown he was in physical distress THEN!

Oh that's right, he was black!

awesome, you are a KKK member. good to know. we can add that to your impressive resume of thievery

pssst - the major is black. the head cop is black.

fucking scumbag idiot. stop looking for excuses and do the work to create a solution. otherwise you are just another obama bitch looking for a nipple to suck on

I've been saying that white people only give a shit about property being destroyed when it's done by the blacks and browns. Entitled whites do it after sporting events and it's pushed aside as "Oh that's just kids."

The outright and right anger in Baltimore has been stewing for years, and all it took was one last black man dying while in police custody. Why haven't we heard one word about why Freddie Gray was being pursued by the police? And for that matter, why was he not brought to the hospital immediately after being arrested, when videos, pictures, and witnesses - of multiple colors - have stated and shown he was in physical distress THEN!

Oh that's right, he was black!

Jen, please, your projection of your own racism isn't going to work. People haven't people told a thing about why Freddie Gray was being chased in the first place. Again, he was in distress at the time of being cuffed and the police waited until he was brought to the station to call for assistance.

30 minutes AFTER being cuffed.

Again, project your racism elsewhere.

sorry asshat, but you are the racist. living in denial will not fix you

Jen, please, your projection of your own racism isn't going to work. People haven't people told a thing about why Freddie Gray was being chased in the first place. Again, he was in distress at the time of being cuffed and the police waited until he was brought to the station to call for assistance.

Racism projection, Jen.

Shakespeare wrote, "Me thinks thou protests too much." Apropos.

Asshat, I think one or more of the cops committed murder. that guy being a criminal doesn't excuse what they did and the police need to be held accountable.

also, the police chef ( :devil: ) is black
the major is black

obama is kind of black
holder is shit black cuz its a criminal

the point is, your mentally fucked up kind want to reward the animals for burning and looting.

intelligent people want to hold the cops responsible. also, the major and police cheif, need to be terminate (with out pay, benefits, or pension) as they are part of the problem.

wake the fuck up, and remember that your ass isn't a hat

Racism projection, Jen.

Shakespeare wrote, "Me thinks thou protests too much." Apropos.

that's because you have the intelligence of a 3rd grader. someone needs to shake some common sense in you, but i fear that would scramble that little brain of yours

Projection.
Jen isn't it about time for you for to get back to your "writing"?

so we agree that you are not only a criminal for stealing money and assets, that you consume obama welfare, but your deeply rooted racism has come out.

awesome. that is a triple play of obama fucked up ism

clearly, it must be time for you to smoke more of the cuckold juice

Projection.
Jen isn't it about time for you for to get back to your "writing"?

tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo1_400.gif
tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo2_400.gif

tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo3_400.gif
tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo4_400.gif

tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo6_400.gif
tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo5_400.gif

tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo7_400.gif
tumblr_nni9awI7mO1tpdxtvo8_400.gif

Melanie from Baltimore laying down the truth to Vice reporters during a livestream.

Michigan Cops Want In On That Whole ‘Beating Unarmed Black Guy’ Civil Unrest

original.jpg

It’s difficult to keep track of all the unarmed black men receiving treatment on a scale of illegal-to-lethal at the hands of American law enforcement. But hopefully you remember Floyd Dent. He is the retired auto worker who was pummeled by police officers following a routine traffic stop in Inkster, Michigan. In addition to the dash-cam video showing Officer William Melendez using his fists to protect and serve all over Dent’s head, new video has emerged purporting to show the manly and tough Inkster police officers guffawing and fist-bumping about the savage beat down they just gave the 57-year-old man.

ICE agent executes unarmed Terrence Kellum

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ederal-agent-kills-fugitive-detroit/26467039/

Kellum’s father said in an interview with a local ABC affiliate that his son was unarmed. “He was standing like this. Boom he fell right here,” Kellum’s father said, reenacting his son’s shooting. “I watched him right there. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. … At least five or six more shots. … They were shooting my son.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/04/28/3651971/detroit-ice-agent-shooting-black-man/

An NYPD detective fatally shot an unarmed 24-year-old man in the East Village on Saturday

Felix David had a history of mental illness, including a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia, according to the nonprofit who ran the East Village home where he was staying.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/nypd-fatally-shoots-man-in-east-village.html

No video, no justice ? Ask Walter Scott. Oh, wait! You cannot ask. He was executed, for avoiding child support payments.

I take the link in my E-mail, & finally realize... 90% of the posts I see are not the one in the E-mail, but from a member (in the position on these forums, & the portion of the anatomy) by the name of "NeverEnding Me" in a thread called "Ferguson Neverending".

All that member is doing is proving we should just have each post they make automatically altered to say, "Retardation Neverending".

They are constantly making reference to smoking, lack of actual jobs, & (the most-recent I recall) the fact that onle a given person can fix themselves.

Until them, it had been a while since I saw evidence a member was confusing their monitor screen as the place to post things that really would be better said to themselves in a mirror.

License to kill

Rekia Boyd's mother, Angela Helton, told reporters after court she was frustrated by the charges brought against Servin. Even if he's convicted, she said, he could still get "a slap on the wrist" since sentencing could amount to probation.

"Dante Servin could not serve enough years for me," Helton said. "He always has a smirk on his face like it's funny. ... You don't want to know what I think of him.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...atal-shooting-of-rekia-boyd-on-trial-thursday

Dante Servin, the Chicago police detective who was off-duty on the March 2012 night that he shot and killed 22-year-old Rekia Boyd with an unregistered firearm, was cleared on Monday of all charges. Servin fired over his shoulder, from his car, with a 9mm semi-automatic, into an alley where Boyd and her friends were walking, unarmed, with their backs turned to him. He hit Boyd in the back of her head and killed her.

No gun found on the people that he shot. Just a cell phone.

http://jezebel.com/cop-who-killed-rekia-boyd-out-of-fear-found-not-guilty-1699164997

Nothing much , ever changes when it concerns the great divide between haves, and have nots

"A line of cars was queuing down Tufton Avenue, outside the grounds of the Hunt Cup. It moved quickly, guided by Baltimore County Police officers. I surrendered my ticket to the parking attendant. The parking attendants wore orange vests and practical clothes, and most of them were black."

Baltimore’s upper class to dress up in pastel jackets and Lilly Pulitzer dresses and get drunk in public.

Even though the tickets read “it is UNLAWFUL for any person under 21 years to have in his or her possession any alcoholic beverage of any kind,” the vast majority of the people here were high school or college kids.

The smell of weed wafted through the air. The cops were close enough to smell it, but they kept directing traffic.

http://gawker.com/baltimore-is-a-shithole-undisturbed-peace-at-the-mar-1700526944

But still think someone from Swerdlin’s demographic is an atypical drug addict or that it’s largely a teenage problem? According to the CDC, prescription drug overdose rates are highest, by far, among whites when compared to African-Americans or Latinos, and also highest among those aged 35-54—with both rates continuing to climb. Prescription overdose death rates among women, in particular, have reached unprecedented levels, increasing 400 percent from 1999 to 2010.

“This cuts across all boundaries, all levels of society,” says Mike Gimbel, Baltimore County’s former “drug czar” for 25 years. “And it is a huge problem in the private schools. But when teenagers start experimenting with pills today, they usually begin in their parents’ bathroom cabinet.”

http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/20...d-lawyer-jill-swerdlin-drug-charges-oxycodone

I hope that the companies, that buildings and business were destroyed by the animals tell these cities "Fuck you" were not rebuilding.

If that happens then that means LESS jobs for blacks in those communities. Which is the crux of the problems at its core.

Back