FAWC 5: Line, Please!

I don't know why I'm trying to write two of these. Damn ideas. I'm going to have to go full Emily Dickenson if I want to get these and my Nude Day story written in time.

You're writing a nude day story about Emily Dickinson?? That ought to be interesting. :eek:

I don't know why I'm trying to write two of these. Damn ideas. I'm going to have to go full Emily Dickenson if I want to get these and my Nude Day story written in time.

'full Emily Dickinson'?

Is that like The Full Monty? :eek:

Dibs on "Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water."
Yeeah!

Somewhat late to the party, but I've brought a kick-ass boombox. And if we're talking '90s rap rock, I'd go with Linkin Parks "Hybrid Theory". But then, I'd much more prefer esrly '90s Death Metal, such as "Like an Everflowing Stream" by Dismember...

What Dickinson have you girls been reading?

"Because I could not stop for dick pics--they kindly stopped for me. The webcam held just ourselves--and impropriety."

What Dickinson have you girls been reading?

"Because I could not stop for dick pics--they kindly stopped for me. The webcam held just ourselves--and impropriety."

Hmmm, that 'would populate with awe my solitude' alright. :)

If this were the Free Association thread I'd pipe in with my faves, the Revolting Cocks. Wrong thread...:)

Oh, I dunno, hijacking this here thred seems to work just fine, and the Revolting Cocks are just Ministry with a fancy hat. How about some Killing Joke?

Ouch. Saying Iron Maiden are cock rock is like saying Kati Perry can sing on her own. :)

Oh, I dunno, hijacking this here thred seems to work just fine, and the Revolting Cocks are just Ministry with a fancy hat. How about some Killing Joke?

Ouch. Saying Iron Maiden are cock rock is like saying Kati Perry can sing on her own. :)

I was saying B. Dickinson doing the Full Monty was cock rock. It was a joke.

Back