Fantasy you won't tell your SO

I haven't told my wife that I would like for her to take me with a strap on or involve a little anal play. She has always said that she won't go for anal sex so I haven't brought it up with her.

I'd like to explore more anal play. But my wife mentioned she has no desire to do anything along those lines. I sometimes slide a little south when I'm giving her oral to perhaps warm her up to the idea. But who knows. Maybe some time in the future she's realize it can be fun and pleasurable.

I'd like to explore more anal play. But my wife mentioned she has no desire to do anything along those lines. I sometimes slide a little south when I'm giving her oral to perhaps warm her up to the idea. But who knows. Maybe some time in the future she's realize it can be fun and pleasurable.

She may do?

Jessica, I have to say I have had a very similar fantasy; my husband sucking another cock. he is very straight as well. I'm not sure why exactly I find that idea so hot, but I do.

How would you feel about having him lick another guys mess from your pussy?

I've tried telling a few different guys this fantasy, and it usually just freaks them out...

I sometimes fantasize about being a really high class, expensive prostitute or stripper. It's not about being used, it's just about having men sexually desire me and want to pay huge amounts of money to fuck me or watch me. Knowing that I turn them on. I usually think about it when I see a handsome older man who's staring at me appreciatively. Part of me feels creeped out, but part of me also gets a thrill from it.

When I told one of my ex-boyfriends he got pretty freaked out and kept making me promise that i'd never prostitute myself. Haha. I wouldn't, but I do have the fantasy.

You can sell your services to me behind his back.. That would be a real turn on I couldn't tell my wife.

Reading all of the stories really opened my eyes. Not judging but there are a lot of wife sharing fantasies. I never would have imagined but that's my narrow thinking. Doing that would be impossible for me to do.

Unless its sharing her with another woman. That I could do.

We'd have to find a girl that could handle pain - preferably BBW. My wife would help me tie her up and we'd just overwhelm her with teasing, floggings, spankings, etc. Maybe work her close to orgasm a few times but then deny, deny, deny. Then we'd just go at it like wild animals using the other girl like a prop so we could get our pleasure. Use her like a table or sex toy. We'd make it clear that she is just there for us to use for our cooperative domination. She's tied up but is wet just watching us and she can't do anything about it that we don't allow. Orgasm for her would be forbidden - maybe, just maybe if she's good we give her one for her trouble but that's going to require her licking my wife and I clean.

Then we untie her and make her cook us both dinner.

But my wife is as against having another girl in the bedroom as I am with having another guy there. Hell I'd even settle for just letting another woman watch us. She is very worried that I'll push her into her hard no list (though I never have).

Another more minor fantasy is just my wife taking control. I'm too dominate to push my limits much but I could be tied, forced to do things to her. I've kind of told her this but I don't think she has a dominant bone in her body.

The usual male fantasy....sharing my wife with another woman.

...predictable, I know.

Secret...

My fantasy is to be used by a group of married men in the middle of the afternoon when everyone should be at work. Each of them taking turns with me multiple times, often more than one at a time. They would then return home to their lives and masturbate often thinking about the events of the day.

Fantasy I wouldn't tell my SO? If I'm honest it would be to fuck her sister. Hard. There said it. Not something i would do but that's what fantasies are about. Yes?
I have similar fantasies that I wouldn't tell my wife. I've fantasized about her nymphomaniac sister. I've fantasized about one of her friends ever since overhearing her friend discussing her foray into deep throating with my wife. I've had fantasies about 3 ways with each of them paired with my wife so they could teach her some of their tricks. Wouldn't ever do any of them but they are fantasies.

I have fantasies I'm comfortable sharing. We have and will explore some and leave others as fantasies. I have some that I will become comfortable sharing. I enjoy ass play but it's still new to me and I'd love to have her use her fingers, mouth an toys on my ass. I'd love to have her take me with a strap-on. Haven't shared those with her yet but I will be ready at some point.

Last edited:
Having three Alpha men as lovers. All travel extensively so I keep rotating them. None of them know about the others. They each pay a third of my expenses so my paycheck goes into savings. I like the short one the best because he puts so much of himself emotionally into every love making encounter. :cattail:

I thought it would be cuckolding him, but then we did that for the first time last night.

Now I have to think of a new answer...

I want to see her getting raped by Kate Mulgrew from Orange Is The New Black.

Being fucked by another man while my husbands watches, eventually joins. Also, I fantasize about being blindfolded and gangbanged.

Having three Alpha men as lovers. All travel extensively so I keep rotating them. None of them know about the others. They each pay a third of my expenses so my paycheck goes into savings. I like the short one the best because he puts so much of himself emotionally into every love making encounter. :cattail:

Epic! Sign me up! :catroar:

Man...pretty much all of mine. I've only dated two women in my life (one from high school into college on/off for 6 years) and the other for 1 month during an "off" time with my first girlfriend.

I'm into any/all of the following, by themselves or in combination with eachother:

- Bras/Lingerie
- Crossdressing/Forced Fem
- Chastity (Myself or my Parter...or both)

The closest I was able to come to admitting any of them was my bra fetish with my first girlfriend. I tried to hint that she should keep her bra on during sex and she just wasn't having it. I guess it seemed weird to her that I preferred the bra to boobs. (I don't really PREFER the bra, but I like to enjoy them both together at the same time.) She was a fairly busty girl and was the type where the bra came off as soon as she was back to her place. Kind of disappointing looking back...alas.

In March it will be 5 years without a SO for me, and I'm working to improve myself to fix that. (Losing weight, putting away more money, etc.) But in that time, my fetishes have only grown and matured. Hopefully when/if I find another girl to give me a chance, she'll be a bit more open minded and I can float these ideas more openly.

What is that one fantasy you won't share with your significant other?

Mine is two straight guys (as is my BF) sucking each other (which he would disown me immediately).

Starts off: the two guys are big-time in to me :)- #1 is eating me, I am sucking off #2.

I bring #1 up to kiss me, and try to feed him #2's cock. He resists (not being into dudes) and then does it for me. He sucks #2 until he cums in his mouth- which I then share with him in a big snowballing scene.

Then we DP.

Now, my BF is homophobic- so I can't even begin to share this with him- anyone else have a fantasy they can't share with their SO?

Even though this is a very old post, I like this fantasy very much and would do it if my g/f was up to it.

My SO has a good friend that broke up with her man last fall, since then she has not found a new man, but is enjoying her independence. But she has confided to my SO that she is starting to get really horny. She is a petite ginger. I've never been with a ginger.

But my fantasy is to have the SO tie me eagle spread to the bed, thinking it was just going to be her with me. Then after I'm tied up, have her friend join us, My SO and her friend suck and fuck me to total satisfaction, and have me watch them have sex with each other.

It may seem vanilla to many, but I like my fantasy.

My first posting, and its here :D

I never told her i would like to fuck her with another guy, to spitroast her hard. Got to tell her that sometime, its good for her to know it. And of course, to watch her pussy being licked by a bunch of girls :)

Update....

3 years later... Still have a list of unfulfilled fantasizes. Shame....

I dare not mention the burro, three Bolivian dwarves, and whale oil.

Back