Fantasy you won't tell your SO

Being able to talk about pretty much any kind of fantasy, even/especially ones we have no intention of actually carrying out, is one of my criteria for people I feel like I could be in a relationship with.

I have a desire to be with an older man that will treat me like his little princess, and direct me in bed. I could not share that with my hubby.

I have a desire to be with an older man that will treat me like his little princess, and direct me in bed. I could not share that with my hubby.

A truly marvelous fantasy tho you don't say why you couldn't share it with him. Nevertheless, I am fully qualified, have been working on a similar fantasy and volunteer to your service.

It may sound tame... But I want to ride his face. Aggressively. Him licking my ass, cunt, clit.. Using every inch of his face until I sweat and squirt all over him. He would never go for it, as he doesn't lick pussy.
Another would be him and I fucking in a sex club with other couples fucking and watching. Him finally accepting I'm an attention whore. We're an attractive couple. It would be so hot! But he's too homophobic to be in a rm with another penis out.

He doesnt lick pussy? Just reading that gets my dick hard under my desk. I have a face!

Well, my sex life has been kinda tame but satisfying since Preach and I got married a while back, but I do have one very naughty fantasy. I would love to have a date with my Daddy and then spend the rest of the night having him make love to me. I'd make sure I was off of the pill at the time....the idea of have a baby with Daddy kinda excites me and scares me at the same time!

I know, I'm a freak:eek:

Well, my sex life has been kinda tame but satisfying since Preach and I got married a while back, but I do have one very naughty fantasy. I would love to have a date with my Daddy and then spend the rest of the night having him make love to me. I'd make sure I was off of the pill at the time....the idea of have a baby with Daddy kinda excites me and scares me at the same time!

I know, I'm a freak:eek:

As a fantasy this doesn't make you a freak. Have you looked over the bareback thread?

It may sound tame... But I want to ride his face. Aggressively. Him licking my ass, cunt, clit.. Using every inch of his face until I sweat and squirt all over him. He would never go for it, as he doesn't lick pussy.
Another would be him and I fucking in a sex club with other couples fucking and watching. Him finally accepting I'm an attention whore. We're an attractive couple. It would be so hot! But he's too homophobic to be in a rm with another penis out.

Time for a new SO

you know

I would for sure fulfill that desire of yours

Len

I told my SO just about all my darkest fantasies EXCEPT that I wanted to fuck her big breasted younger sister who happened to be 34 years younger than me. If I would have told her that she might just have gone through with my XXXXXXXXXX fantasy :)

Well................

To be treated like a sex object by three men plus and maybe a women too!:devil:

I don't think I'd ever confess that I would not mind enjoying a threesome with two bisexual men! It seems like it would be very enjoyable but not something I'd confess to. :eek:

Would love to be ....

The one coerced into giving head for you as you watch.

Such a turn on...

What is that one fantasy you won't share with your significant other?

Mine is two straight guys (as is my BF) sucking each other (which he would disown me immediately).

Starts off: the two guys are big-time in to me :)- #1 is eating me, I am sucking off #2.

I bring #1 up to kiss me, and try to feed him #2's cock. He resists (not being into dudes) and then does it for me. He sucks #2 until he cums in his mouth- which I then share with him in a big snowballing scene.

Then we DP.

Now, my BF is homophobic- so I can't even begin to share this with him- anyone else have a fantasy they can't share with their SO?

Tame one, but cannot be shared with the SO - tying him up and showing him just how much I have learned about how to use that flogger, hot wax, ect. Then running like hell is pursuing. ;)

As far as I know, we've told each other everything. Granted, he's not so much into fulfilling most of mine because they're so divergent from his comfort level, but he does know what they are.

We've even spoken about the people we've fantasized about having a one off encounter with. Some of his include members of my family, but for some strange reason it doesn't bother me. I'm not quite sure what that says about me. I suppose some would say I'm very, very naive, but I have complete faith in him.

Tame one, but cannot be shared with the SO - tying him up and showing him just how much I have learned about how to use that flogger, hot wax, ect. Then running like hell is pursuing. ;)

oh my.....throw in a strap on and I am yours...;)

I have a few fantasies that there is no way I could tell the wife about.

Mostly its about specific real world people I want to have sex with, all rather tame really.

The only real sexual fantasy I would never share is the one where my wife is strapped four-square down on our bed with me sat over her face so she has no choice but to lick my arse and balls while I suck off a bloke.
When he comes I make sure all his cum lands on her tits and that she can see it happen, then he leaves us. At that point I scoot back a bit so only the tip of my cock is over here face and then wank myself off while she can only touch the bottom of my cock with her tongue if she stretches, then I cum over her face and then proceed to lick off both mine and the other guys cum off her body. When this is done I kiss her and snowball what I can into her mouth.

As a reward for her I go down on her while she is still strapped down...But I do it slowly and I make sure its multiple orgasms. (I'm talking multiple hours here)

Now, in the main you may be wondering why I wouldn't share this?

Its the cheating aspect. I simply couldn't go through with it because I am scared that she would use this as leverage so that SHE could have a threesome on her rules. I'm not sure I could accept that consequence with our marriage as fragile as it is.
Maybe if it improves in time I would be willing to share it with her.

Last edited:
my wife & i have been involved for a long time now. she knows 'em all. i'm reasonably certain i probably don't know all of hers. if she's interested in telling me, she will some time.

ed

From experience I can tell you that writing about it is a release and it'll keep you sain and hopefully save your marriage.

Writing stories helps a lot to relieve the urges to talk about then.

There are very few fantasies that I've shared with my wife. Since she isn't happy with most of the vanilla ones, the rest I keep to myself - and write them up here on Lit. All of them? No, but enough to make the guessing fun.

She says she has NO fantasies other than me doing the dishes and vacuuming, but I'm fairly sure she is fibbing.

My husband and I pretty much share everything. As swingers, we've pretty much done most of the common fantasies.

When he mentioned he'd like to have a FMF threesome, I called Sue, then talked to Paul and Debbie. After arranging the date (two weeks later) and where (hotel near the airport), it happened. Paul and I busied ourselves while Sue and Debbie fucked the hell out of my husband, Jim.

I've had plenty of my own fun over the years. Some fantasies will never happen (both of us giving famous star a FFM threesome). But we share everything.

Swinging has really opened us to freely communicate anything.

Jenny

Back