Exploring my exhibitionist side…..

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
Maybe hot wife might be starting to become a reality 🤞

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
With your body, your confidence should be sky-high!!

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰
You deserve to feel like a million dollars. you're making us all (especially the photographer) feel like we'd spend a million dollars + to be with you.

First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
Very nice picture! Excellent!! More would be appreciated 😊😋

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
Well you are hot and a wife, so the name fits just fine! Amazing photos, thanks for sharing. Everything in you pics raises the tension and excitement.

Tonight’s naked contribution, I hope you enjoy. I love hearing what you think of them, you are all making me feel like a million dollars 🥰

Absolutely gorgeous, you may feel like a million dollars but a dollar value can’t be placed on your beauty. Thanks for sharing this memorable image with us.

@HotWife2024

This is not fair ! Not fair at all! Now you have left me gasping with the desire to see your legs spread! This can’t be the finale for the night!

SPREAD!

I will have to keep Oxygen, tissues, pair of underwear and napkins next to me! You are sexy!

Last edited:
Here’s another lingerie picture, similar to the first one, but a little birdie told me that was their favourite so I’m risking a bit of repetition! We have another more risqué one to post when the kids are in bed and we have time to play xx
Sure like to see you in some Stilettos with that outfit……So HOT……❤️❤️

Wow!!!

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

impressive figure
Last one from me for tonight, thanks again for the lovely comments 🥰
you are starting to get
Okay…. Deep breath! 😮‍💨
OMG!!! If you do chat or want to be shared I will volunteer

Back