Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

HotWife2024

Vixen Wife
First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x

Adding links to my picture posts here so they are easier to find x

1# Black bodysuit sitting, Black bodysuit laid out, Black bodysuit side profile, Nude laid out, Black bodysuit stood, Nude sat up

2# Black Lingerie Standing, Black Lingerie bottoms up!, Black Lingerie sitting, Black Lingerie playing

3# Ad Hoc photos Suns Out, Nips Out!, Nip Slip, Shower

4# Ivory Slip series Posing and reading, The view from the back, The front, Hands and knees, Finish here please x

5# Black Bodysuit series Stood tall x, Nipples galore,

Attachments

• IMG_6953.jpeg
    IMG_6953.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 1,233
Last edited:
First time posting and first time taking pictures, a weekend away with my husband exploring my sexuality.
Nervous about posting, it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to do this, hope you like them x
You have NOTHING to be nervous about! Your body is amazing and that outfit is sexy as hell! I think I speak for all red-blooded American males (and some females, and some people from other countries) when I say we'd love to see more!

you have a very sexy body I hope you have fun here thank you for posting

Amazing outfit. Wow. And just a perfect body. Thx for sharing

Beautiful! Great start!

nothing to be nervous about, you are totally stunning !! fabulous picture!!

Wow!! Don’t be nervous you are beautiful

Great 1st and 2nd pic! You have a very sexy body...

Looks hot ! It takes a lot of patience and guts to pose…. I hope it’s part of a boudoir phot shoot you had . You look stunning @HotWife2024

No need to be nervous, you are so sexy.

Back