exhibitionist

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

I definitely wish there was #secrettag :D

I love to be watched,especially when they think I don't know they are there. But once I caught my daughter blowing her BF, I was in the house they were outside by the pool, that was hot

How about your daughter catching you blowing me?

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

Couldn't agree more!

I more likely be the guy who holds the clothes for the girls who takes them off. But id work for free if i found that job advertised lol

I couldn't agree more! I love watching and often wonder about people I see. A tag of some sort for both would be amazing!

With that being said I am in Ohio and if anybody wants to be watched, drop me a line! I know its a long shot! lol

Back