exhibitionist

I got dared to masturbate in front of a window yesterday.

This is so wonderful? I find it absolutely thrilling to be in a situation where I could be caught, although I don't actually want to be seen. Just the thrill of danger I suppose. Thanks for sharing. You're truly beautiful.

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

That would be the best thing ever!

I would love to show off, but I don't have the confidence for it and my body isn't exactly desirable by a lot of people.

I would love to show off, but I don't have the confidence for it and my body isn't exactly desirable by a lot of people.

I understand not having the confidence but I think our bodies are beautiful or at least can be when people are positioned well and feeling comfortable in their skin

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

I was careless about this in college and sort of got a reputation early. It sometimes hurt my feelings, but I enjoyed it so much I tried to ignore it. So I have always enjoyed people watching me. The more the better. But it has been a while since I had that.

you can come over to my window anytime

I got dared to masturbate in front of a window yesterday.

I wish i had been there you have a very sexy body, you can come over to my window any time but I would be tempteded to open it and let you come in so we could enjoy each other.

Ginger, consider me wearing the tag. You can show me anything you want whenever the need arises

dont worry about body type etc.to me its not about looks.its more about the act of showing displaying and playing for each others pleasure.i would much more enjoy showing and or seeing if the other person is enjoying it.

First, if you don't have a centerfold type body, keep it covered. You don't want people gagging and heaving and tossing their cookies on the floor or street.

Wow, way to play the asshole flag. Apparently you only want to see 1% of the population, and only after they have been airbrushed and applied makeup to their bodies.

For the rest of the normal people in the world, let your freak flag fly. There have been several times where I've seen an "accidental" peek down a lady's shirt or up her skirt, and while they weren't centerfolds, the peek was greatly appreciated.

Wow, way to play the asshole flag. Apparently you only want to see 1% of the population, and only after they have been airbrushed and applied makeup to their bodies.

For the rest of the normal people in the world, let your freak flag fly. There have been several times where I've seen an "accidental" peek down a lady's shirt or up her skirt, and while they weren't centerfolds, the peek was greatly appreciated.

Totally agree, when you're lucky enough to catch a glimpse; looks, physical attributes have nothing to do with it.

Spent a weekend at a resort in Colorado. Took my gf from behind as she leaned over the balcony people walking right below us..it was amazing

I would love to have an exhibitionist on tap - a neighbour whose bedroom window looked directly into my lounge, perhaps, or a coworker that constantly wore far-too-short skirts. I love the idea of a covert perve between strangers, something that both benefit from and enjoy but never goes any further ...

I' A real exhibitonist doesn't worry what others say or think. /QUOTE]

This real exhibitionist with a high level well paying job in a rural area cares about keeping it, and I certainly would care about being on a sex offender registry. That statement was both judgmental and encourags recklessnessthat could really hurt someone's life.

A teacher who lives near me has been charged with lewd behavior, which will undoubtedly have negative consequences on his career, for masturbating in his own backyard. His neighbor filmed him from next door and called police. The teacher went to jail until he could post $25,000 bail. I love being outdoors nude, love to caress myself as the sun warms my skin, but there are very practical considerations that limit where and when one can be a practicing exhibitionist.

That's a great idea, the show/look/watch tag.

The perfect recipe for a lot of fun, maybe even a way to help build up a bit of confidence.

:)

I love being watched. Doesn't matter who. Such a huge turn on know someone is watching me and turned on by watching me.

Being seen

I love to be watched,especially when they think I don't know they are there. But once I caught my daughter blowing her BF, I was in the house they were outside by the pool, that was hot

I love to be watched,especially when they think I don't know they are there. But once I caught my daughter blowing her BF, I was in the house they were outside by the pool, that was hot

You didn't offer to help her out? Maybe give her a few tips? 'Look honey, this is how you suck a guy's cock'.

Was she doing a good job...? ;)

Hot indeed..

I'm just another guy that wants to watch you...and your daughter!

Back