Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

Which impulse do you feel more strongly? To be an exhibitionist or to be a voyeur? What happened on the first or last occasion when you acted on that impulse?

I have a bit each way, but lean towards voyeurism. The first occasion after puberty was at a weekend job where I worked with a shapely strawberry blonde. She was wearing a low cut top and was bending over exposing a mind-boggling cleavage. She caught me looking at it asked if I was enjoying the view. I nodded furiously and she kept bending down to let me see more until we saw a customer approaching.

I have grown into a Voyeur, but when I walk to my car at the end of a night after bouncing my bar & I see couples in their car *ahem* going all out; I cannot help but enjoy watching;)

I've caught a few couples going hard at it on beaches. Each time it was purely by chance. Most stopped and covered up but one couple didn't seem to mind being caught and just kept going. :D

I am normally a Voyeur unless 1 certain lady is around.. She is 6'2 and drives me crazy.... We have played several times and when I am with her, I turn into an exhibitionist... We attend on on-premises club ---she and I have NO problem stripping each other and crawling in the bed together while our hubbies and others watch!!:D

I am normally a Voyeur unless 1 certain lady is around.. She is 6'2 and drives me crazy.... We have played several times and when I am with her, I turn into an exhibitionist... We attend on on-premises club ---she and I have NO problem stripping each other and crawling in the bed together while our hubbies and others watch!!:D

Sounds as if a good time is had by all. ;)

voyeur

Definitely a voyeur, started at puberty as I did everything I could to see other (including my dad’s girlfriends) naked. I lived in a city and from the roof of our condo, I could jump from roof patio to roof patio and cover a lot of ground to get the best view of the apartments next door, and spied on a few neighbors. Then there was the sauna in our basement with the shower across the hall. I’d sit in the dark across from the hall and wait for my dad’s big titted girlfriend to walk naked back and forth.

Finally, one summer I stayed with a family who had a daughter just a year younger than me, I found a hole between the bathroom wall and my closet that I made a little bigger and watched her in all stages of dress all summer long.

Voyeur for sure, started in college. Girl I was dating actually had a shower in her bedroom would always pretend to be asleep when she got out. I was sure she knew I was watching but years later when I told her she said she had no idea I was awake.

I am most definitely an exhibitionist! No question about it. I feel it is natural for me as I was doing things to attract attention as a child. The more "adult" and more sexual showing off came as a teen and then very definitely just before I was 20. I loved it and continue, although not as often, to this day. :D

I am most definitely an exhibitionist! No question about it. I feel it is natural for me as I was doing things to attract attention as a child. The more "adult" and more sexual showing off came as a teen and then very definitely just before I was 20. I loved it and continue, although not as often, to this day. :D

I’d certainly watch!

Exhibitionist! Before we became nudists, we always wore as little as legally possible. Super short shorts that showed of our butt cheeks for both of us, and see-thru tops for her, and we dressed the kids the same way. When thong swimsuits came out we both went straight out and bought them for both of us and for our son and daughter, then 14 and 13.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. One of her lovers she enjoys in our marital bed. It's given me the opportunity to watch him fuck her! So that makes me a voyeur.

This is so very sexy!

I think Im a voyeur
I am very shy
Hate sharing my photo
But i do like and admire people who share
I wish i had the confidence/attitude

my FWB is the same, she is normally quite reserved in public but we have one hot female friend who she cannot control her self around. she is her fantasy woman, 5' 6" beautiful curve, long black hair and seductive green eyes

she flirts with her constantly but nothing has happened between them yet.

when we get home after seeing her we have the best sex.

Where can I find a woman like you :D:D

Back