Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2JeiL2CxbFp2D.gif

2v29q5VmMxbFp2D.gif

I have said it before, and I will say it again. you have a very nice ass, and Richard is a lucky man

subtext:

Loading Gifs up from the other site directly, so they can be viewed here, takes a little bit of thought and planning. I need to move them in particular folders so they can be viewed remotely. Hope I got it right this time. I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Vanessa is in deep discussion on the phone at the moment but will be along soon I think.

R

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the messages left whilst we were away. :cattail:

This is a highly erotic photo

I'm pleased you enjoyed it. Thanks, Golfernut.

And you two are still original and hot as hell!!! I for one am glad you guys are still here.

That's great to know, and a wonderful compliment, Knuts. Many thanks.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. you have a very nice ass, and Richard is a lucky man

You can say that as much as you like, Gn! :kiss:

Hello All,

Have been a bit busy of late. We've found a place down at the coast and are in the final stages of the purchase. No plans to move; simply a getaway at this stage.

Noticed over the past week or so that the sun is starting it's journey north....autumn is just a few weeks away. It doesn't start to cool down here until May/April; even then, it's still very pleasant.

Lit never seems to change: the layout, the number of participants and visitors.......which is a good thing. It must be one the most popular erotic sites on the net. We've been posting here, off and on, since 2009. It doesn't seem like nine years. :eek:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2041293&stc=1&d=1518148543

Interesting choice of text.

https://media.fotki.com/2v2JeiL2CxbFp2D?gif

Beautiful. Love the way your thighs ripple at the end of the in stroke.

Hello All,

Have been a bit busy of late. We've found a place down at the coast and are in the final stages of the purchase. No plans to move; simply a getaway at this stage.

Noticed over the past week or so that the sun is starting it's journey north....autumn is just a few weeks away. It doesn't start to cool down here until May/April; even then, it's still very pleasant.

Lit never seems to change: the layout, the number of participants and visitors.......which is a good thing. It must be one the most popular erotic sites on the net. We've been posting here, off and on, since 2009. It doesn't seem like nine years. :eek:

attachment.php

an exquisite beauty is what we have here... hope she sticks around and shows her charms...

Hello All,

attachment.php

Such an evocative picture!!! :devil::devil::devil:

What do we have here?

I see you have put on your glasses to be certain, although all my attention is focused on those magnificent breast, hope you don't mind if I have more than one look, my memory is sadly not as reliable those days.

Can I wax lyrical on that arse ? That slow reveal as you slide the silky dress up over your perfect hips unveiling bum hugging white panties, then slipping them down in anticipation of some action, pardon if I drool.

Hello All,

attachment.php
The start of a stripping out of a little black dress photo session until only the stockings and a smile remain on our favorite sexy wife aka Oz Goddess I hope!? :devil:

Interesting choice of text.

Beautiful. Love the way your thighs ripple at the end of the in stroke.

Not sure what you mean about the text, Todge, but thank you for your compliments. :)

an exquisite beauty is what we have here... hope she sticks around and shows her charms...

With that kind of feedback I'll be surely sticking around, Heath. :cattail:

both gifs... slow and easy, all the way down or in... please don't stop...

I'll second that .. definitely don't want to stop! :devil:

Such an evocative picture!!!

Vanessa, you exude sexiness!!! Wonderful!

Many thanks, Scot. Pleased you enjoyed it.

What do we have here?

I see you have put on your glasses to be certain, although all my attention is focused on those magnificent breast, hope you don't mind if I have more than one look, my memory is sadly not as reliable those days.

Haha ... you can look as much as you like, OH .. and I wouldn't find anything without my glasses!

Can I wax lyrical on that arse ? That slow reveal as you slide the silky dress up over your perfect hips unveiling bum hugging white panties, then slipping them down in anticipation of some action, pardon if I drool.

You're pardoned, Oh .. and you can wax lyrical whenever you like. :) Many thanks for the lovely observations.

The start of a stripping out of a little black dress photo session until only the stockings and a smile remain on our favorite sexy wife aka Oz Goddess I hope!? :devil:

*giggle* ... that does sound like fun, WP :cool: ... many thanks.

We'll be deleting this thread in a week or two.

The new thread can be found under 'VANESSA 65'. :)

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new thread. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Sexy is your middle name sweetheart....🌹🌹🌹

Wonder Why

We'll be deleting this thread in a week or two.

The new thread can be found under 'VANESSA'. :)
I can't help wondering why our world has to change everything that seems to be working perfectly well...but,at least we are not losing R&V...and i am grateful for that...Doug

Always so classy and erotic! Love this thread!! 😃😃

now I'm daydreaming of coming down under.....to visit I mean!! 😈😈

Hello All,

Its been our pleasure following you for the last 9 years xx

attachment.php
Very erotic pic of you V and R get work with your camera 😎😉😚

WOW this is hot in many senses of the word - this could lead to climate change if you keep wawing that skirt, Vanessa!:heart::)
The correct term when V is involved is definitely global warming, or at least regional warming since she always makes a certain region of mine very warm. Thanks V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back