Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2uLAYBnxbFp2D.gif

Now that's an "open invitation"

simply gorgeous

Good luck on the property search. You have a fantastic ass.

Thanks Gn ... I see your mind jumps quickly from one thought to another ... lol

I love your dress. It looks good on you. It looks even better off of you

:) ... Thank you, I only bought it that day, so it's always nice to get a compliment so soon ...

Dear Richard and Vanessa lovely to see your post, and enjoyed the story line of the photos: Speaking of stories I was unaware you had submitted one, will search it out.
you really are gluttons for punishment, moving home again, you certainly like a challenge.

Actually we're not moving, OV ... we're just looking for a holiday house - one with no challenge this time. :)

Nice pick of you dressing, good that you are travelling light: No sign of bra, in the exhausted picI see the panties have also gone.

Can't really wear a bra with that dress ... not that I mind of course. And yes, panties are always optional. :cattail:

Love the tease of the escaping nipple.

:) ... they do have a tendency to stray ... :D

Pretty sure that was partly the reason I got into Literotica. Seems likely anyway.
Looks like there's a need for parts 2, 3, or more....left it hanging there. haha
Love the pics there too.

That's nice to know, P .. we'll see how we go inspiration wise ...

Wonderful pictures of the beautiful Vanessa, you may not post here often, but wow! When you do it’s well worth the wait. Thanks guys for sharing xx

You're very welcome, Binns .. glad you enjoyed it.

It's good to see you are still around and posting as and when you can.

I love the ide of you house hunting wearing nothing but a dress.

Hehe .. I have to be careful on windy days.

Thanks Todge.

Moving again? seems like you've only just finished the current house. Still if it means some more beach shots ;-)

No, not moving just getting another place, and yes, hopefully lots of beach time and some photos too.

You NEVER fail to please Vanessa!!! You and Richard are simply erotic artists!!!

That's great, Scot .. thank you.

See??? You proved my point!!

We'll see if we can keep on proving it then, Scot ... :)

It doesn't surprise me at all.

Many thanks, MrR.

Nice to see you Ms V. Looking lovely as ever. hope all is well with you and Mr. R.

WE're really well thanks Tbear .. lovely to hear from you.

oh my Vanessa...exquisite

Thanks very much, Metro.

Another well done video, creative and sexy! And who knew that Richard could do such a good job as a model with a little help from the lovely V.

He did a good job of multitasking I agree, Zhutt .. thank you.

WOW! Such a hot video...makes me so hott and hard!

Just the effect I was after Toy. :eek:)

Gorgeous reveal of V's sexy backside so worthy of our lusty attention , WOW and :

Well done R!

Thanks very much from both of us Owwee.

Oh MY !!! TY!!! TY !!! TY!!!

YVW Dogoda!

Now that's an "open invitation"

simply gorgeous

It certainly was jc.
Thank you.

Well done. Way to prove the rumors of your Literotica demise were slightly exaggerated!! Glad to have you come back in such a seductive manner.

Glad to see you two are ok and still going at it. Best of luck with the house hunt, and looking forward to new vids and photos.

And if you can get a sequel done to the illustrated story-hot damn! That was so fucking hot and the pictures made it even more so!

Only problem with this video is it's too damn short-we need to see happened next...

Check it out, you'll see I wasn't wearing panties ........:devil:

2v2uLf8LWxbFp2D.jpg

Wow.. Tongue tied! That's all I can manage. Too many body responses to mention. all good though. Left with a raging... problem now about how to get back to normal mode

OMG that is so hot.

Many thanks, Gn.

And with one flick of the wrist all was revealed: Good to see a expert at work.

Yes, he's had lots of practise! lol

Well you know you always have that affect on me Vanessa!

That's nice to know Toy. :)

DAMN!
I'd eat you first.

I wouldn't discourage you Toes. :D

I knew it. Beautiful

Thanks Todge!

Such an erotic and evocative exposure!!!

Pleased you liked it .. thanks Scot.

what an amazing view.....damn hot!!!

Many thanks Ben.

sweet geezus!! Same gorgeous girls as always!!

Much appreciated MJ.

And I bet Rich loves that pose!

It does seem to be one of his favourites. :)

That is a mindblowingly sexy clip

Glad you liked it bob.

there is a God! and you are not wearing undies! just gotta love it! more more more please!

Way too hot for undies that day, heath. :)

a peek at heaven... to eat, lick, suck, kiss, nibble, fuck or all of the above

Oh I'd definitely pick all of the above.

Well done. Way to prove the rumors of your Literotica demise were slightly exaggerated!! Glad to have you come back in such a seductive manner.

That's nice OX .. and yes, we just get busy sometimes, but it's always nice to come back.

Glad to see you two are ok and still going at it. Best of luck with the house hunt, and looking forward to new vids and photos.

And if you can get a sequel done to the illustrated story-hot damn! That was so fucking hot and the pictures made it even more so!

Only problem with this video is it's too damn short-we need to see happened next...

NOt too hard to guess what happened next I think, Luvto. We'll put our mind to doing another story but it takes quite awhile to put it together so we'll have to see how we go. Thanks for your kind words.

Wow Vanessa sexy sexy sexy 😍😘😋 I love your round bum and bushy pussy 😜😝

Haha .. I like that description Aon.

Stunning just stunning

Thank you. :0)

Wow.. Tongue tied! That's all I can manage. Too many body responses to mention. all good though. Left with a raging... problem now about how to get back to normal mode

I'm sure you found an enjoyable solution to the problem J .. we'll see if we can continue to cause you problems hey? ;)

WOW ! I would love to have been watching from on of the buildings across the street

You know I was wondering how much they could see ...

Are you moving to the city Vanessa or looking for a second home?

We're looking for a holiday place by the coast, but not in the city.

Vanessa this is amazing - so completely erotic.

That's great to read, thank you Salacious.

Absolutely gorgeous

Many thanks BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back