Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hiatus only makes the return all the sweeter.
Always worth waiting for.

Getting ready for the house hunt a couple of days ago .......

attachment.php

........back to base exhausted.

attachment.php
you make it all look so sexy, good luck with the search, sexy overalls in our future V maybe????

WHOA!

Erotic and beautiful. Thank you!

(And I can't even see your toes).

Haha .. thanks Toes .. and you're right the toes are well hidden ... :cattail:

I thought that Dr Who was so embedded in popular culture that you would know that the Tardis is may times larger in the inside than the police box dimensions, Thank you for taking the trouble to look it up.

That's OK .. I love to learn new things.

This beautiful, gorgeous, sexy lady is what teenagers, 20's 30's 40's and above males (and probably some females) dream of. Very beautiful 'Ness. Can't say enough.

You've said plenty there Toes... such wonderful compliments, thank you. x

Always love to see you riding a sybian 😄

.. must do it again then Archie!

I so want to nibble your nipples Vanessa

I'm sure that would feel wonderful. :)

You are a perfect match, beauty and talent with a taste of naughty. Of all your many images, this is one that will always be special. The girl we all wish lived next door. Incredible staying power after all these many years and your images never get stale.

That's lovely to read ichews .. many thanks from both of us.

bump... hoping to see an update from vanessa and richard...

Hi Heath!

Just amazing. I was going to make a request, then realized that what you post is sexier than anything I can imagine. The only thing I can think of is "more"...

Hehe .. that's a great comment JD .. thanks so much.

All your pics are worth posting again and again, but that second pic is incredibly beautiful. You and the pic are truly works of art. Thank you and Richard for making my life a lot more beautiful and sexy every time I come here.

YOu're very welcome, JD .. thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment.

I bet you could lift Richard so high his head hits the ceiling with that beautiful firm rear.

Haha .. now there's a challenge I'd like to meet!

Unnoticed and totally enjoyable!

:) ... thanks Toy.

I'm intrigued by skilfuliy manipulation the two Vanessa, ah if only she had a twin sister.

I"m not sure which one would be more trouble .. lol

Thank you.

I'm going to need a moment to myself....

:) .. no problem Gaius.

Sadly, I think these folks are done.
Haven't seen any new photos, on any of their sites, in around 2 yrs. Seems like re-editing and reposting only old stuff.
Its sad.
Personally I'm going to miss V.
R had a knack for capturing some sensational shots of V.
All good things come to an end..........
Wish them luck

That reads like a eulogy FB ....

The last photos posted were back in the beginning of September. And they are ones that I don't remember seeing before. And Vanessa IS replying to comments.

Not done yet, it seems.

Quite right Hamster! :)

That would be really good to hear. Hopefully your right.
Perhaps they will post some more new photos. It would be great to see.

Haven't been inspired to take new photos much lately, but we like to keep in touch with new edits of old photos when we have time.

Ohhh to lift up that dress and......

... mmm .... sounds very promising xh ...

The hiatus only makes the return all the sweeter.
Always worth waiting for.

That's very kind of you, P. xx

Yes that's right, have not been around much.......anywhere. Have been busy exploring the northern coastline of NSW searching for property. It's a big job if one wants to get it right. At this stage we've narrowed it down to an area between Port MacQuarie and north of Newcastle. Will be away again towards the end of the week, refining it a little more.

We noticed that our (one and only) illustrated story: First Day On The Job, is still being commented....................after five years! It's even in the Illustrated Hall Of Fame. Amazing. Maybe need to do another when time permits.

attachment.php

Good luck on the property search. You have a fantastic ass.

Dear Richard and Vanessa lovely to see your post, and enjoyed the story line of the photos: Speaking of stories I was unaware you had submitted one, will search it out.
you really are gluttons for punishment, moving home again, you certainly like a challenge.

Nice pick of you dressing, good that you are travelling light: No sign of bra, in the exhausted picI see the panties have also gone.

Last edited:

We noticed that our (one and only) illustrated story: First Day On The Job, is still being commented....................after five years! It's even in the Illustrated Hall Of Fame. Amazing. Maybe need to do another when time permits.

attachment.php

Pretty sure that was partly the reason I got into Literotica. Seems likely anyway.
Looks like there's a need for parts 2, 3, or more....left it hanging there. haha
Love the pics there too.

Wonderful pictures of the beautiful Vanessa, you may not post here often, but wow! When you do it’s well worth the wait. Thanks guys for sharing xx

Yes that's right, have not been around much.......anywhere. Have been busy exploring the northern coastline of NSW searching for property. It's a big job if one wants to get it right. At this stage we've narrowed it down to an area between Port MacQuarie and north of Newcastle. Will be away again towards the end of the week, refining it a little more.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2035555&stc=1&d=1509319605

It's good to see you are still around and posting as and when you can.

I love the ide of you house hunting wearing nothing but a dress.

attachment.php

Moving again? seems like you've only just finished the current house. Still if it means some more beach shots ;-)

attachment.php

You NEVER fail to please Vanessa!!! You and Richard are simply erotic artists!!! :rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

It doesn't surprise me at all.

Another well done video, creative and sexy! And who knew that Richard could do such a good job as a model with a little help from the lovely V.

Gorgeous reveal of V's sexy backside so worthy of our lusty attention , WOW and ::p: :rose:

Well done R!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back