Enjoyment from other people seeing wife naked

It wasn´t until after 20 years of marriage that I started to feel excitement at the thought of others admiring her body. One evening after a few glasses of wine I told her that I would like to take a picture of her posing nude and post it online for other men to see. Silence! To be honest I thought we would just end up laughing about it, however that would not be the case, to begin with she said nothing poured herself another glass of wine and then started to remove her clothes. The rest as they say is history.

It wasn´t until after 20 years of marriage that I started to feel excitement at the thought of others admiring her body. One evening after a few glasses of wine I told her that I would like to take a picture of her posing nude and post it online for other men to see. Silence! To be honest I thought we would just end up laughing about it, however that would not be the case, to begin with she said nothing poured herself another glass of wine and then started to remove her clothes. The rest as they say is history.
Love to see

Want to hear views from others around allowing others to see you or your wife naked possibly masturbating and knowing they are? Really turns me on
We are a clothing optional home and it does happen with some guests, although not usually openly. Erections are common place, perpetual ones are offered a towelette and they are free to indulge as they see fit.
Intentionally or otherwise is another animal.

My wife knows that I have two of her naked photos as my phone home screens. We both think it's a rush thinking about if my phone happens to be sitting face up and a message comes and people see the phone light up with either her naked ass shot or boob shot right there for people to see. Fun stuff!
Can you share them in this thread?

My wife knows and loves being seen naked, masturbating and having sex. I have numerous stories and photos she supports sharing with others. It is a massive turn-on for both of us, and she will say there is nothing more erotic for her than knowing that guys get off watching her.
Your DMs are off, but I’d love to see pics of your wife. Please DM me. I have plenty to share of my wife (and ex’s).

Mrs A loves to know there are hard cocks out there because of her.
She would never share pictures herself, but she knows I love to share and she loves the attention that gets
Absolutely beautiful. I could imagine spending hours devouring that amazing pussy with my mouth, lips, tongue, fingers, and eventually my cock!

I’ve always had that fetish and it took me over 15 years of begging & pleading before my wife actually let me post (and for her to have sex with another man).

I've had some private photos and vid clips seen by friends. Not on purpose that's for sure. It would be like throwing gasoline on a fire with these guys
Yeah I can understand what you mean by gasoline in fire with some guys but my close group of buddies are actually pretty cool and they've always kept the shenanigans and banter with her to a respectable minimum.

Now what goes on in their heads only they know but I'm sure it's not as ummmmm " nice and respectful " 🤣

Back