Endless Ends

A) This miniseries is awesome! The photography and theatrical costumery is spectacular. As is the hotel de lujo.

B) The Bestie and both had pink water bottles today. The difference sums up our personalities. We hold basic core values, but are otherwise as different as it is possible to be for two individuals.

One guess which is mine. 🤣
 
Okay. Let me try this a different way.

. . . . .

Yeah, I don't get it. I can't post from photos either. 🤷‍♀️

I'll try again tomorrow.

#tech challenged

You know, when I'm not inebriated. 🥂

In the meanwhile, I'll just say my is a super simple Klean Kanteen, while hers is twice the size and bedazzled with a plethora of white pearls. Pretty much sums us up. :p
 
Okay. Let me try this a different way.

. . . . .

Yeah, I don't get it. I can't post from photos either. 🤷‍♀️

I'll try again tomorrow.

#tech challenged

You know, when I'm not inebriated. 🥂

In the meanwhile, I'll just say my is a super simple Klean Kanteen, while hers is twice the size and bedazzled with a plethora of white pearls. Pretty much sums us up. :p
I have questions! How does one clean a bedazzled water bottle?! Doesn’t it just attract crap in the crevices?

Can you tell I picked my knife set based partly on ability to thoroughly clean them? 🤣
 
Back
Top