End of the world(closed)

Jessie and Jackie continued around the back of the store, killing any stragglers that seemed to know where they were going. Almost as if the zombies were starting to get smarter. "Oh fucking hell," Jessie grunted as she sliced through the last zombie while they waited for Matt. Jackie looked up and noticed him coming through the store.

"That should be the last of them. Where to now?" Jackie asked. Jessie only shrugged. They both looked to Matt, all three of them out of breath as the immediate area seemed safe for now.

Matt looked at the two beautiful red heads and could tell they were just as exhausted as he was. "We should find a place to rest for the night." He said as he scanned the surrounding area spotting a couple apartment buildings in the distance. "Want to try that building over there?" Matt asked pointing towards a building a few blocks away.

Jackie looked up to the large tower and chuckled. "Oh god, Trump-SoHo huh? Wow, I never thought in a million years I'd ever get in those doors. But hey," the younger sister said with a smirk pulling her bat up to her shoulder. "Who's gonna stop me now? Some zombie desk clerk?" Jessie only laughed as she looked to Matt.

"They wouldn't let her in back when even when she was a model. Not classy enough is what they called her.."

"Well, I'm classy now right? I've had sex with my sister and her new boyfriend who can handle himself well. Let's go bust some heads," Jackie smirked running down the street to the large building, knocking back several zombies that were in the way..

Matt and the two sisters made their way to the entrance of the building. A few zombies were between them and the building but they were put down quickly and quietly. "I think you are classy enough to stay in the main suite. What do you say to that?" Matt said as he pulled the main glass door open looking inside seeing it was clear.

"Oh, I would enjoy that!" Jackie said with a wide smile as she waltzed into the lobby of the large hotel. She walked right up to the desk. "Hello? I'd like to make a reservation.. Full vacancy? My choice of room? Oh joy!" she playfully joked as she turned to go search the rest of the hotel -- her job to find any resources they could use.

Jessie only chuckled as she looked to Matt. "She thinks she's soooo funny.." the bright redhead said as she turned to look at him, as she helped him barricade the door. Once that was done, she turned to grab hold of him, pressing her lips against his in a mad passionate moment. She pulled back after a few minutes, her face blushing. "Well that was intense.. Ahem.. Don't leave me again.." she said with a small smile as she slapped his behind playfully.

Matt and Jessie barricaded the door while Jackie searched the lobby for any supplies. Matt liked the way Jessie pulled him in for a kiss. He wanted more though. Taking advantage of their alone time he pulled her back lifting her up and pressing her against the wall, pressing his groin against hers. "I don't ever plan on leaving you." He said before making out with her passionately. His big hands cupping her bubble butt caressing it as they kissed like lovers.

Jessie pressed herself against Matt as they kissed passionately against the wall. His cock grinding against her as her pussy was getting wetter from the activity. She pressed her lips against his as she let her tongue go wild with his. Jackie was in another part of the hotel so they had this time to themselves, and Jessie didn't care.

Matt's cock was like a steel rod in his pants. He looked around and saw no sign of Jackie. "I need you right now!" Matt said as he let Jessie down and turned her around pulling her pants and panties down he spit in his hand rubbing it on his cock that he set free through his zipper and guided it into Jessie's tight warm pussy. "Oh fuck yes I love your tight pussy baby!"

Jessie groaned as she felt herself being stretched by Matt. Her pussy on fire and her body craving him. She hooked her legs around him as she began to grind against him, her wetness gripping his rod with every muscle she could. "Oh god, you're so big.. You're going to rip me.. I love your fucking cock!"

Matt looked down and watched his long fat cock sliding in and out of Jessie's pussy, her pink lips gripping and clinging to his manhood. "You can have this big cock whenever you want Jessie," Matt said as he kept feverishly working his hips. Still no sign of Jackie as the two fucked. Having sex in the potentially unclear lobby of the hotel was very risky and only turned Matt on more.

Jessie began to grind harder into him, forcing more of his cock into her as she was spread wider than before. He was so long. Longer than anyone she had ever had or even dreamed of. Her body beckoning for release as she reached to hold onto his neck for support as her tight pink snatch gripped him tighter as her orgasmic release was nearing the edge she so desired.

Jackie was in another part of the hotel. Having found the kitchen, she had found some preserved snack nuts and was eating a few. But from the sound of everything, her sister was getting more than just nuts.. She could only chuckle as she continued to clear out the safehouse.

"I'm gonna cum Jessie!" Matt groaned out as he kept feverishly pumping his dick in and out of Jessie. His hands gripping her hips tightly as he groaned out and released his load inside of her. His cock pulsing as it flooded her cunt with his thick cum.

Jessie moaned into Matt's neck as she bit down on his sweat soaked skin gently. His cock pushing further into her than before. She moaned and cried as he spread her wide, bringing her to orgasmic release as he flooded her tight pussy. Her honey and his seed mixing as it dripped out of her because he creampied her cunt. "Oh god, Matt!" she moaned out loud, her head throwing back as she bucked against him, holding onto his form for dear life. She then released him leaving marks on his back and a slight hickey on his neck. "Oh god, you're amazing," she muttered, barely able to stand on her legs.

"I want him later," Jackie said moving into view. "But right now, I need a little assistance killing the ones in the back.." The younger sister eyed Matt's dick, hoping to taste that dick in her mouth after it had pumped his cum into her older sister's tight pussy.

(OOC: I quit writing with the colors on the text. Was a bit hard to keep up with.. :cool:)

Matt kissed Jessie passionately after pulling his cock out of her pussy. Globs of his cum falling to the floor beneath them. "That was so fucking amazing." Matt said turning to Jackie who re entered the room. Matt reached down pulling his pants up over his softening cum covered cock. "How many are there?" He asked pulling his knife out.

"Oh, about 3. But they're really big guys. It's like they were stuffed in there for some reason," Jackie explained leading the two into the back. She opened the door after they were ready and shoved the zombies back with her baseball bat. They were quite large, covered in boils and green ooze. Jessie almost vomited from the sight of them but they took care of them anyway.

Jackie was cleaning her baseball bat free of the ooze when she looked at the two of them. "Now, where's my meat?" she asked, moving towards Matt.

Matt followed Jackie to the back room where the three zombies were and when he saw them he hesitated for a second since he never saw a zombie like that before. He took one down with a quick stab the the forehead with his knife. The three cleaned there weapons and he turned to Jackie when he heard her voice. "Well let's get up to that penthouse and give you this big piece of meat" Matt said pulling Jackie in for a quick wet kiss before the three made their way up to the penthouse.

Jackie's pussy would have engulfed in flames if it could have! The kiss with Matt was so fucking hot. She walked with him and her sister. Once they were in the penthouse, Jackie pushed Matt over to the bed and began to remove his pants. She found his cock stiffening quickly as she looked to him. She then took his long dick into her mouth. It felt so good and tasted even better as she sucked him to hardness. Jessie moved behind her sister and helped her take her clothes off, gripping her sister's tits with each hand as she made Jackie moan around Matt's dick.

It was becoming obvious to Matt which one of the red headed sisters was more assertive as Jacking pushed him towards the bed and peeled his pants off releasing his cock. She started sucking it instantly and he grew erect very quick in the redhead's mouth and hands. After Jessie stripped her sister naked for Matt he pulled her towards him and started kissing her just like he kissed Jackie down in the lobby.

Jessie moaned into the kiss with Matt as Jackie slid upwards on the bed, gripping his manhood. Her body ready for him, she slid his manhood along her wet slit and began sliding down his rigid fuck stick. "Ungh..oh god.. Mm.." the younger redhead moaned as she took him all the way into her.

Matt groaned out as he felt his cock slip into Jackie's very tight little pussy. Both sister's had tight pussies and Jackie's felt fucking incredible wrapped around Matt's schlong. Matt and Jessie still making out as Jackie started to ride him. One of Matt's hands placed on Jackie's ass and the other went between Jessie's legs to rub her pussy.

Both sisters were enjoying their fuck session with Matt. Jessie's pleasure rising in her body as his hand worked her pussy over. It felt so good. She moaned louder as she began to buck her hips upwards against his hand.

"You both have such tight pussies!" Matt groaned out as he had one sister wrapped around his cock and the other wrapped around his fingers. Watching the one redhead slide up and down his long thick monstrous cock while he fingered the other. "You two are both so fucking incredible! I don't ever wanna lose either of you!"

"And we don't want to lose you either ungh...Matt!!" Jessie moaned as her pussy was fingered by Matt. The sight of her sister's cunt being penetrated by Matt was driving her crazy. She was so close to her orgasmic bliss. "Oh fuck yes.." she moaned out as her body arched upwards and her legs clamped down around Matt's arm.

Jackie groaned out as she began to ride him harder. Her pussy expertly gripping his rod as time went on. "Oh fuck... I'm so close!!!" she moaned out as she laid over on him as her hips bounced up and down.

{Jackie's Position - http://33.media.tumblr.com/de1186ba02ad8e93dea3b0da7931f3b7/tumblr_mq25vglpOg1soeyrwo1_500.gif }

Matt's fingers were covered with Jessie's cum. Bringing them to his mouth he kicked her juices from his fingers as her sister continued riding his massive rod. "I'm gonna cum!" He called out as he kept working his hips with the redhead and seconds later he started coating her inner walls with his thick creamy cum.

Jessie moaned and groaned as she came around his fingers. Jackie couldn't help but arch her back as she threw her head back. His cock spurting cum deep within her cunt. It felt so odd to be filled once again. "Ohh god," she moaned out, her eyes rolling back as she came around his throbbing rod..

Back