End of the world(closed)

Matt watched Jackie flip around and spread her legs for him showing her pretty pink pussy. As Matt rubbed the tip of his cock along her slit he watched the two sisters make out and it was such a sexy sight. "You two are so fucking sexy!" He groaned out as he started to push his cock inside of the girl. Inch by inch slowly sliding deep inside of her.

Jessie moaned into the kiss with her sister as she watched inch after glorious fucking inch slip inside Jackie's pussy. She began to rub her own clit with one hand as she plucked her sister's nipples with the other. Jackie was beside herself as she felt him go deeper within her being. It was almost impossible to believe that she was taking him all in. He was so fucking big as she screamed into her sister's mouth before pulling away. "Oh god, he's....oh fuck! My cunt is gonna rip!" the younger redhead exclaimed.

Matt groaned as he bottomed out inside of Jackie. First Jessie now he was having sex with her sister, two girls in one day after going so long without even seeing a girl. His big hands gripping her hips as he slide his long thick fuck stick in and out of the young girls pussy.

Jackie groaned and moaned as each glorious inch of his thick schlong went deep within her. Her body was quivering as he bottomed out within her. She looked to her sister as the pain finally subsided, then she looked back to Matt. "How hard and fast can you go?" she moaned questioning him.

This was the most pleasure Matt has ever felt while having sex. When the redhead looked up at him and asked him that he took it as a challenge. "Let's find out sexy." Then he tightened his grip on the girls hips before starting to increase the speed and power of his thrusts.

His hips were a blur against hers as her pussy clenched with each thrust, tightening around his dick with each passing moment. "Fuck, he's going fast.." Jessie moaned as she looked over to her sister who was in complete bliss, so much so that she couldn't even speak. Both women were loving having his attention. "Fuck yes," Jackie finally managed to speak.

Matt grabbed Jessie and pulled her over so her ass was up in the air and facing him and he started fingering her wet pussy. Keeping his grip on Jackie's hip tight with his other hand. His body now glistening with a layer of sweat as he continued to drill the teens tight pussy.

Jackie was almost out of her mind. Her body on fire with the lust of feeling Matt's cock jam home into her tight cunt. She was loving every moment of it. It felt so incredible. "Oh god! I'm cu-cumming!" the young red head moaned out in pleasure as her back arched up into the air.

Jessie moaned and arched her hips. "Mmmm, me....too!!" she moaned in pleasure as she squirted on the bed.

Matt was in heaven! His cock was being coated with the cum from one sister while his hand was being coated with the cum from the other. He continued fucking Jackie through her orgasm before he pulled out and stroked his cock until he erupted into the teen covering her pussy stomach snd tits with a big load of cum.

The way he fucked her through her orgasm drove her wild. Her hips thrust upwards while she felt his cum hit her belly as he shot each stream onto her torso.
{Visual}

She finally collapsed back on the bed and felt a wave of ease course through her as she calmed down. "Ohh fuck, you're good" Jackie moaned as she reached down to scoop up some of his cum to taste it.

Jessie moaned as she pulled his fingers up to her mouth to lick her juices free of them. "He's absolutely amazing.."

Matt loved watching Jackie scoop his cum off if her sexy body and lick it off her fingers. When he felt Jessie licking and sucking his fingers he turned to her pulled his fingers away and started kissing her deeply. "So does this mean you two are more for letting me stay with you?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Jackie looked to her sister and then back to him. "Yeah, I believe you could be of...good use."

Jessie laughed. "Oh yeah..wait...what the hell was that?" They all three listened intently for a moment and there was a pounding coming from the front of the loft. Groans could be heard from the front. "Ah, fuck no! Not here!" She got up from the bed and ran to the window, her naked frame standing there as she looked down to the street below.

"Infected?"

"Infected.. They've heard the noises. Gotta pack up and get out!" Jessie and her sister rushed to get cleaned up, grabbing clothes left in the closet by the past tenants.

As the three lay there in the after glow of sex the noises of the zombies could be heard. The three spring into action, Matt pulling on his closes and drawing his gun. "How many are there? Any chance we can draw them away from here or take them out?!" Matt asked as they were brought back into the reality of the cruel world they live in.

Jessie pulled on a leather jacket and grabbed the baseball bat she has had with her this entire time. She looked around outside and noticed there was a way up, but they'd have to do a bit of parkour.

"Can you run? Can you run and jump, tuck and roll?" she asked him.

Jackie looked to her sister with curiosity before her eyes widened with an excited expression. "You can't mean that?"

"Oh fuck yeah.. We're gonna building jump. But first we need to grab all the shit we can and run to the fire escape.."

Building jump? Matt thought to himself as he gathered his things. He done it once before but he assumed the sisters had done it plenty of times. "Yeah I can handle it!" Matt said as he went over to the window and looked out at the crowd of zombies. Walking back over to the girls he grabbed Jackie and pressed his lips against hers slipping his tongue into her mouth kissing her passionately before going over to Jessie and doing the same. "I'm ready!"

Jackie groaned as she was kissed by him, a hint of her sister's twat lingering on his lips. Jessie moaned as she looked to him before heading to the fire escape. She grazed her hand against his crotch as before she opened the window. "Let's go! The fuckers are coming in the front.."

Jackie had a wide smile on her face. She turned around swinging a machete chopping the zombie's head off before heading out the fire escape with her sister. "That's 201 for me sis, how will you catch up to me now?!"

Jessie grunted. "Heh, I will."

Matt thought it was cool the way the two sisters kept track of their kills in a competitive way. He followed Jessie out of the fire escape up to the roof. They all reached the roof safely and Matt waited to see what the next move was. "Which way?"

Jackie looked out over the roof tops. Some of the buildings nearby were taller than others and it would be tough to get from roof to roof. "I think we'll have to go street-level soon. Not enough buildings to cover to get away from them."

Jessie nodded. "Yes, I agree. But for now, follow me!" She took a running leap across to another building, tuck-rolling onto the roof neighboring the building they were on. "Come on, easy enough.."

Jackie smirked. "She's such a show off." She took off running, almost coming up short of the building but tuck-rolled into position next to her sister. Now it was Matt's turn.

The two girls made it look super easy as they jumped across the gap from one building to another. One mistake and it would be game over, at least the fall would kill him and not the zombies. Taking a deep breath he sprinted towards the ledge and took a leap clearing the gap but landing weird and going into a roll ending up on his back. "Okay I'm obvious not as good as you two," Matt said as he got up brushing the dirt off of him.

"It's fine, you'll get the hang of it. But we won't be up here for long," Jessie mentioned as she looked to him. She dusted herself off and ran to the edge of the building. "Not as many fuckers on this side. We should be able to get down with ease."

Jackie nodded her approval as she headed to get down the other fire escape.

As Jackie started to make her way down the fire escape Matt came up behind Jessie and pulled her in for a quick passionate kiss. Giving her ass a light pat motioning for her to go down the fire escape before him. As the three were climbing down Matt was on the second floor when a zombie came crashing through the window and almost but him. Matt backed up and hit the railing driving a knife through the skull of the zombie.

At the same time the railing gave way behind him and sent Matt plummeting down to a dumpster below him. With a loud bang he crashed onto the dumpster. "Oh fuck!" He groaned out in pain as he moved a hand onto his back.

Matt's valiant move only sent him over the edge and plummeting to the dumpster below; walkers moving closer to him. Jessie moved to hurry and jump down to save him. "Matt!" she yelled, her heart racing in her chest as she worked her way down the rest of the fire escape. She pulled up her bat and pushed back a few of the walkers to only allow Jackie to slash at their heads while she helped Matt up.

"Is he okay?" Jackie asked in a rush as more of the zombies started to crowd around with the added noise.

"Uh," Jessie hesitated answering until she had Matt up.

"Is he fucking okay?!" Jackie asked again.

"Yeah. Fuck, yeah he's okay. Matt come on! We've got to get a move on!" Jessie said taking hold of his hand to help him run.

Everything was black for a few seconds after hitting the dumpster. The pain coursing through his body as the ringing in his ears was replaced with the sound of groans of the zombies and the girls calling out to him. He felt a hand on his and and looked to see Jessie right next to him. Matt rolled off of the dumpster and landed on his feet pulling his knife from his belt to take down a zombie that was closing in on them. "Let's get the fuck out of here" He said as they made their way out of the alley way.

The alleyway was beginning to get smaller as the zombies were starting to file in. They had to fight to continue on. They had to survive. Both young women sliced and hit the infected out of their way, Matt close behind. He seemed to be okay, but that would soon fade after the adrenaline rush was gone from having to slay so many of the undead. They made it out of the alley and ran down the street.

"I don't know where to go!" Jessie said with haste and shortness of breath. She wasn't sure where they could go hide out now. Both of them looked to Matt for an idea.

They fought their way out of the alleyway but they weren't safe yet. They were running down the street with a crowd of zombies behind them. They couldn't stop or they'd be dead. Matt looked around for somewhere to go. "You see that grocery store over there?" Matt pointed to the empty store as they ran. "I'll lead them through there while you two hide in the store across the street." Matt could tell they were exhausted. "I'll lose them in the aisles and sneak out the back and meet up with you two."

There was no time to debate. They split up and Matt went over to the grocery store and started shooting at the crowd to draw them over to him while the girls went to the other store. Matt lead them into the store and ran ahead of the crowd. In the freezer aisle he started smashing all the windows on the glass doors to draw the zombies over there as he escaped out the back. Going around the back of the store he finally met back up with the girls breathing heavily and all sweaty.

Back